+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more bad news for the people who traveled a lot like me, i hared that if your PCC has expired before they can issue you the visa, then they will have to ask for a new PCC so that your PCC is still valid by the time they issue the visa, i think all of us will exceed the 6 month and we have to collect the PCC from the countries again :eek:

Sorry guys but i will try next time to come with good news ;D

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Dear masem,

as far as I undersand, PCC is only required from the country you been in for more than 6 months, is that right? For Saudi cases, you don't need to provide PCC in case you left it.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, you are right but for my case in the past 6 years i never stay in 1 country for more than 2 months, so my situation is complicated,

Regarding if u left the country, u still have to submit PCC for any country u stayed in for more than 6 months, u should contact their embassy in ur home country to get the PCC and the processing time range from 1 - 5 months ( depend on the country ), if u browse this forum u will find a lot of people suffering from trying to get PCC for countries they stayed in before long time ago,

masem

smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masem,

I already submitted my appl. on March 11, 2010.

I will update you with my news.

Regards

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good smilermail ;)

Plz let us know if u need any advice,

Regards

masem

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
hey fellas do you think they will ask us for new pcc when they open our files ,or they will go by the date they received it.and what about the IELTS test they will approve it or they will ask about diffrent one if it will expire by the the date they will open the files,please share your opinion.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those whom sent their passport r the right people to reply hamdigalal question, also i would like to add one more question : do they request the passport with the medical and landing fee ( in the same request ) or they request the passport later ( after they receive the medical results ) ?

masem

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaaay, Just got the Visa Guyssss
woooahh finally :)

Should pick the Passport with the documents from the Embassy by Tomorrow :)

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
congratulation Mike_MRK I am happy for you .It was very nice to hear the good news .pray for us to follow you dud.

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God be with you guys really..

I know it takes a lot of time but believe me it totally worth the waiting, the feeling itself is indescribable.. :)

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cong Mike_MRK :D

Since u r one of the few people who got the visa plz advice regarding the below questions :

- Do they ask for a new police certificate with the passport - Medical - Landing fee ?
- Do they request the passport - Medical - Landing fee @ the same time ?
- Any advice u can give us in order to avoid delay ? almost all of us sent our documents 5 - 6 months back and waiting the medical
- Any general advice ?

Thanks mate 8)
masem

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks masem, and regarding your questions..

- Do they ask for a new police certificate with the passport - Medical - Landing fee ?
for my case, they didn't ask for a new PCC with passport or medical, Egyptian PCC and UAE PCC (used to work there for 2 years, they didn't ask for update as I left the country already) were supplied when they requested them which was on the 15th of March when I applied as Federal..

- Do they request the passport - Medical - Landing fee @ the same time ?
Mainly they do ask for the Fees when they request the Medical and the PPR, in my case I paid them when I started the Federal Process, they mainly don't have to ask you about them as they're refundable so you can pay them any time you want, the sooner the better for sure..

- Any advice u can give us in order to avoid delay ? almost all of us sent our documents 5 - 6 months back and waiting the medical
honestly no advice, as from what I understood that they process every case separately, so every case differs than the other one from the processing time till the visa issuance, hear a lot of people got the visa before me and they applied federal as the same as my timelines, really just a game of patience, pretty boring and devastating I know but nothing to be done from our side to make them process it faster as they request a lot of data from many partners, just make sure that your papers are organized and in-hand when necessary to avoid any delays

- Any general advice ?
hmm, just have patience, I know it is a killer but really nothing in hand to do, and from time to time send them an inquiry e-mail, they won't answer for sure but at least it'll ring their bells..

Good luck really guys and God be with you all, and if there is any other questions just let me know and I'll gladly answer them :)

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mike_MRK for ur detailed answer ;D

Last question is how to pay the landing fee, just go there on any Thursday and give them the file no. and tell them i want to pay it ? i understood from u that it can be paid anytime even before doing the medical and without receiving official request from them,

Thanks again boss

Hi smilermail,

There r 2 payments u should pay to the embassy, processing fee and landing fee, the 1st one is to process ur application and the 2nd one is to issue the visas for u

masem