FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For Me i keep sending them emails but i didn't get any reply yet,

As soon as i get reply i'll let u know,

It is normal if they don't look to ur case before 120 days ( 4 months ) as they have to reply the CIC after 120 days telling them if the applicant sent his documents or not ( N.B.: Some FEW applicant got medical request during these 120 days ),

By reviewing the cases on Tracking website i can see that the last 4 cases got medical request within 120 Days + 20 To 40 Days, so for u whom sent their full documents on October 2009 they should expect the medical maximum 1st week of April 2010,

One more thing, i found the below information on one of the the immigration forums ( Sorry that they are in Arabic but i don't have time to translate it ;D , Sorry again and appreciate if anyone can translate it )

N.B.: In the below information when they say " The update" looks like they mean getting the request to send the full documents to the local visa office

الليستة الاتية للاعضاء اللي مقدمين من داخل مصر

سوميةصالح......التقديم ابريل 2008.....الابديت ديسمبر 2008.....المديكال يونيو 2009.....طلب البسبورات 15-10-2009....الفيزا.27-10-2009....

د.مرمر...................التقديم ابريل 2008.........الابديت يناير 200......المديكال مايو 2009......البسبورات 7سبتمبر2009....الفيزا 30-9-2009....

د.سيرجن.........التقديم سبتمبر 2008....الابديت فبراير 2009.........المديكال .مارس 2009.....البسبورات 3سبتمبر2009........الفيزا 20 سبتمبر......

د.وليد...............التقديم اغسطس 2008..........الابديت يناير 2009 ......المديكال مايو 2009 ...البسبورات 2اغسطس ......الفيزا 24 اغسطس...

د.فيكو............التقديم يناير 2009...........الابديت فبراير 2009...............المديكال مايو 2009.......الفيزا اغسطس2009

د.ريفيرا.............التقديم يناير 2009.......الابديت فبراير 2009........المديكال 20يونيو 2009 ........الفيزا27 يوليو 2009

عزت 30...........التقديم يناير 2009.......الابديت فبراير 2009.........المديكال 5 مايو 2009....الفيزا 30 يوليو 2009

وائل زياده.............التقديم ابريل 2008 ..............طلب الابديت 31 ديسمبر 2008.....ارسال الاوراق ابريل 2009.....ارسال الايلتس يوليو 2009.....

مينا عزيز..............التقديم يوليو 2008...............طلب الابديت ابريل 2009..............ارسال الاوراق يوليو 2009 ..........

بروبايلوت .............التقديم يوليو 2008...............طلب الابديت ابريل 2009.............ارسال الاوراق اغسطس 2009............

masri..................التقديم مارس 2009..............طلب الابديت اغسطس 2009.......ارسال الاوراق سبتمبر 2009.......

canidian9.............التقديم 17 سبتمبر2009........طلب الابديت 13 نوفمبر 2009.......ارسال الاوراق 29نوفمبر 2009......

د. ميما.................التقديم 25 سبتمبر 2009........طلب الابديت 12نوفمبر 2009.......ارسال الاوراق 25 نوفمبر 2009 .....

طارق عبداللطيف....التقديم 1 اكتوبر 2009............طلب الابديت 2 ديسمبر 2009..... ارسال الاوراق 8 فبراير 2010 .........

د.فيوتشر................التقديم يوليو 2008............طلب الابديت يناير 2009 ..............

د. قناوي ................التقديم اكتوبر 2008...........طلب الابديت ابريل 2009.............

مصري....................التقديم فبراير 2009............طلب الابديت ابريل 2009..............

د. فاروق................ التقديم مارس 2009...........طلب الابديت سبتمبر 2009............

مايوسف..................التقديم 2 نوفمبر 2009.......طلب الابديت 12 يناير 2010............

الإكسيلانس.............التقديم 6 ديسمبر 2009.....طلب الابديت 15 فبراير 2010............

هبة كمال................التقديم 6 ديسمبر 2009......طلب الابديت 12 فبراير 2010............

أم أدم ....................التقديم 8 ديسمبر 2009......لم يقبل الفايل لعدم توافر الjob duties...... ارسال الاوراق مرة اخرى

heima....................التقديم 19 بناير 2010..........

د. ريمون..................التقديم 21 بناير 2010..........

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
It is more than 6 months since I submitted full documents to Cairo visa office, I send three emails and there are no reply from their side,

Full Doc submitted to Cairo visa office on 4th Sep 2009.
Received 2nd letter on 16th Sep 2009, with new immigration file number.

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
me too I sent three emails and there is no reply from them.I think all we have to do is wait and keep each other updated.good luck for every one

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mike_MRK,

I got this list from --------------> http://www.egyptiantalks.org/invb/?showforum=117 ;D

By the way me , reksa and hamdigalal are FWS not Quebec & we r Cairo office not Syria so don't take us as a reference for ur case, sorry for this mate, we wish we were all together to encourage each other ???

Hi reksa,

They send u email asking u to go to the embassy on Thursday to pick ur medical document and to send it within 30 days, just when u get this email let us know to discuss the best doctors to go to as it is very difficult to followup sending the medical results with some of them, also to give u some advices regarding paying the landing fee and submitting the passport,

Thnx

masem

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol, yea I know, my Case also is Cairo, Egypt CHC not the Syrian CHC, Syria only when I did my Interview :), other than that everything is from Cairo..

and yea I think the main difference is the QSW and the FSW :)

Good Luck guys..

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another Tuesday without any update ::)

My online status still showing : " Application Received By Visa Office "

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Below is the progress of the online status which we should see :

We received your application for permanent residence on xx, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on xx, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by Cairo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to Cairo office on xx, 2009. The Cairo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xx, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

masem

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Conclusion :

1- Around 10 days after the online status change to " In processing " we will get the medical request along with Passport Request ( Please advice if u know anyone in Cairo office who didn't receive the passport request with the medical request )

2- Around 20 days after sending ur medical results u will get ur passport back with visa stamp on it,

masem

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys check this, looks like everything will be on-hold until the consultation report issue on April 16, 2010 ??? :

Government of Canada consults Canadians on economic immigration priorities

Ottawa, March 16, 2010 — As the economic recovery gains momentum, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney today launched consultations to identify Canada’s new and emerging labour market needs and how immigration can best respond to them.

The Government of Canada is seeking the views of Canadians on how to help lead Canada to full economic recovery from the global recession. These consultations will look at worker shortages in trades and professions across Canada as well as the factors that affect an immigrant’s ability to succeed in Canada’s work force.

The consultations will help develop instructions to immigration officers on which economic immigration applications are eligible for processing. As part of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration, the first set of instructions was issued in November 2008 as a tool to keep the backlog of applications from growing, to reduce wait times for new applications and to better match new economic applicants to Canada’s labour market needs.

“The Action Plan for Faster Immigration is designed to make immigration more responsive to Canada’s economic conditions. When these conditions change, the instructions are meant to change too,” said Minister Kenney. “The first set of instructions has had a significant impact, but our research shows it is time to revise them to make sure they continue to meet their goals.”

Before the Action Plan for Faster Immigration was introduced, the backlog in the federal skilled worker category stood at more than 600,000 applicants, and that number has gone down by almost 40 per cent. People applying now to the federal skilled worker program can expect to receive a decision within one year compared to six years under the old system.

The consultations will be held with national and regional stakeholders, provinces and territories and the general public between now and April 16, 2010. If you wish to provide input, visit the online consultation.

smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello masem,

What I understood that they will revise the 38 list.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilermail

Well u can't say that for sure they will change the list, they will review the new Country requirements and according to the result of this study they will decide what to do, may be the same occupations still needed, and may be they will remove some and add some others occupations, no one can expect, so hurry up and apply ASAP to be in the safe side in case u didn't apply yet,

masem