good luck,

masem

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I went with the Quebec Immigration Process, Obtained the CSQ on Dec. '08, I used to work in Dubai for a while while my papers were processed, so it took me sometime to get my Security Check from Dubai, Sent my Files and now it is in-process from March '09 with all the supported and needed documents such as work experience letters, Security check of both Egypt and UAE, etc..

And Currently waiting for the next step which is the Medical Request..

anyone had the same scenario ?? any guidelines ?? cos actually it is frustrating all the time..

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello masem:

I made mistake on my application, so they sent the whole file back to me however; I corrected my application and reviewed many time then I send it back to NS today, but I choose Cairo office this time rather than Damascus office since I already have an old application their.
Do you think if and when will ask me to withdraw my old application I can use my application fee as credit for the right to land fee?

S

saedmahraan

slow motion is observed in cairo office

i know many applicants waiting for medical for 4 months and more

slowness actually is apparent everywhere i mean it is wide spread complanit

allover chc around the world
be patient

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nasj,

Regarding withdrawing ur old application, they will give u a call after requesting ur passport to make sure that u withdraw ur old application, this is what happened with one of my friends whose case was similar to urs,

Regarding the right of landing fee, of course u can't use ur old application fee as a credit, don't try to do things which case delay ur application, pay the landing fee and then submit request to withdraw ur old application and refund the old fee u paid, u will refund ur money after around 2 months,

Hi Saedmaheraan,

i'll assume u r talking about the FSW not Quebec ( please confirm ), if u check www.trackitt.com u will find that there r 4 cases in Cairo - Egypt office who got medical request after submitting their full documents, 2 got medical request after around 40 dayswhile the other 2 got the medical request after around 4 months,

it would be great if u can let us know if u know anyone who is still waiting their medical, when did they submit their documents ? do u know anyone who got the medical request ? after how many days ? was this in the beginning of 2009 or recently ( as seems like recently the timeline changed a lot ), r they FSW ?

appreciate ur feedback,

masem

S

saedmahraan

dear masem

what about your E cas

are you in process or

document received by visa office ?

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Although i submitted my documents around 1 month back my e-status still showing Received By Visa Office, they use to update the e-status every Monday,

By the way don't take the e-status as a guide as i know people who r now in Canada and still their e-status showing Under Processing :)

masem

vahidvahid

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
nasj said:
Hello masem:

I made mistake on my application, so they sent the whole file back to me however; I corrected my application and reviewed many time then I send it back to NS today, but I choose Cairo office this time rather than Damascus office since I already have an old application their.
Do you think if and when will ask me to withdraw my old application I can use my application fee as credit for the right to land fee?
Hi nasj,

I'm sorry that your new application has been sent back to you and hope this corrected application will be approved by NS as soon as possible. regarding your old application fee refund, as I remember we have talk about it in another topic. you said it is under simplified application process in 2007 but you got an email 5 months after submitting which if you don't withdraw this 2007 file, they will assume you are still interested to maintain this old file and they will not send any further order for fee refund, so as I'm also in the same position, I think you can not get your old application fee anymore because you did not withdraw at their 60 days time frame. when your new file will be approved at visa office stage, they will request you to withdraw that old file without any refund. I think you and me have loose our old application fee. this is not fair but it is true.

Mike_MRK

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Cairo, Egypt.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ masem

I think the Quebec Selected have to wait for medical more than 4 months, because it is my case here, heard that the medical for the CSQ is from 6 to 10 months, in that range, maybe more but not less than 6 months, and those 4 months i think for the FSW not the CSQ..

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyway let's keep each other updated regarding the medical requests,

masem

nermon81

Oct 1, 2009
hallo every body

I still until know I didn't receive my file number I don't know is that normal or I must be worry

I sent my application on 14 Sept 2009

did any one know any immigration lawyer?

thanks

adam912

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17 th
I know one called hany elkady
he is the only one who is a member of CSIC in Egypt
http://www.csic-scci.ca/en/find/search.html?country=EG
click on details and then contact this consultant... he will answer you by email... if you wait i can get you his address and phone number
we were going to use his services then decided to apply on our own

adam912

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17 th
CSIC is the only place you should look to get a consultant from, if you decide to get one. a lawyer who does not care about paying the fees what makes you think she will care about your case.