+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - MASTER THREAD - 2171/ 2172/ 2173/ 2174 SERIES

fisher818

Nov 5, 2014
Hi,

Can any successful candidate for 2172 (whose CC has been charged) please share the job/duties letter with me? I'm planning to send my application by next week. Please help.

Thanks in advance!

yash_t

Nov 2, 2014
smo said:
Hi yash_t,

Did your advocate mention "I certify that this is a true copy of the original document” in the original photocopy?
yes the notary person wrote these words and then signed below it.. i just noted something in the PER email that folks get.. in there too they have written - certified translated copies and copy of the original.. they did not mention affidavit..

has anyone already sent certified copies withough the affidavit and got PER ?? Folks.. please advise ...

AimCanada

Aug 4, 2014
GAME OVER FOR 2173 ... NOT EVEN SINGLE AUG 13 APPLICANT got charged ... When 2174 closed few applicants got charged... the same is not happening for 2173 .... Last lucky guy was Aug 12th Applicant ... My consultant took couple of days more to verify and I ended being Aug 13 applicant .... Any other 1st or 2nd week Aug 2173 applicant who didn't hear anything from CIC till now ?

mjay122306

Oct 8, 2014
akther1983 said:
I think sept applicants of 2171 will start receiving their application back from 1st week of December.I will get mine too.5th-Sept applicant of NOC 2171..:(
Will CIC send an email about application getting rejected because they've reached their cap?

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am also in same fix, I want to apply for EE.
And there is still confusion about 2173 where application reached mid Sept

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
Hi guys
I received my WES evaluation report today.Although I have sent my Bachelor's Degree and my Associate's Degree,they have only evaluate BA's.They have not mentioned my Associate's Degree in my report.my report mentioned my documents is equivalent to $ years BA's in Canada.Is it ok to be sent?(To clarify: in my country you can study for 2 years ,so you can graduate with Associate's Degree then you can continue your education to achieve BA's(non-continuous),but in my evaluation report they have mentioned my BA's without Associate's Degree.Can we send the last Degree report to CiC or it can be rejected?please help.I am worried about that.There is not enough time to create a new application in WES website and send the Associate's Degree documents again.

muslim_web

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
16 Feb 2015
Med's Request
1 April 2015
Med's Done....
18 April 2015
Interview........
4th line: 20 May 2015
I'm sending my -second- file next week insha'ALLAH, as A Database Analyst under 2172
Can someone please tell me if this JD OK?

- Gathering business and Technical requirements that would best suit the needs of the technical architectural development process.
- Team lead skills encompassing user interviews, coordination with Technical Lead, Developers, and DBA's during the design phase.
- Expert in understanding Stored Functions, Stored Procedures, and Database Triggers.
- Recommend database management tools based on projects requirements and help in their implementation.
- Develop projects' database architectures based on analyzed technical requirements.
- Develop and Implement test data models related to the graphical user interface, functionality testing, security testing, and testing related to data sources.
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various database management systems.
- Analyze raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations.
- Provide End-user Training and documentation for customer reporting services.
- Provide data mining, analytical reporting, and research support to the client's staff and strategic clients
- Perform data modeling activities to assist clients in their data warehousing and reporting needs.

Mrsfade2blak

Oct 10, 2014
I guess this is the hardest part..waiting..psychologically and mentally stressing part..we are 2171 sept.12th applicant.NO FEEDBACK YET.I hope CIC would give consideration to people who are waiting..consideration in the sense that they reply immediately if the status is PER or NER.

??? ??? ???

BestHope

Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2014
2171 - Status

Deaer KSA & Seniors,

I am just in frustration. This is because I don't know whether I am in as an October 1 Applicant or not.

May I have your valuable current & future insights regarding the status of 2171? I will be highly obliged.

Regards,

philip123

Oct 11, 2014
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi all
has anyone who had applied for 2171 receive any email stating that the cap is filled?
thanks.

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
philip123 said:
Hi all
has anyone who had applied for 2171 receive any email stating that the cap is filled?
thanks.
Someone on page 85 reported he had his file returned due to cap. he's a september applicant. Later someone, asked him for the whole mail he received, but up until now he hasn't provide it. Since i'm a 2171 october applicant, I wish this info is wrong. no CC charges have been made since sept 2 for 2171

Shaik Imran

Sep 5, 2014
philip123 said:
Hi all
thanks.
One of the posts said he got response from CIC saying his file is returned on Nov 26. His app date was 17 and not 2171

One another post said, he got mail from CIC saying his file in process . his app was 5 the Sep

But it is not sure if above two posts were genuine

either those who got charged after Sep 2nd is not sharing the news or they are not using this forum

How many with CC/DD apps available for 2171 in SS after 2nd Sep?

akther1983

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaik Imran said:
One of the posts said he got response from CIC saying his file is returned on Nov 26. His app date was 17 and not 2171

One another post said, he got mail from CIC saying his file in process . his app was 5 the Sep

But it is not sure if above two posts were genuine

either those who got charged after Sep 2nd is not sharing the news or they are not using this forum

How many with CC/DD apps available for 2171 in SS after 2nd Sep?
Hi,
can u give me the link about the 5th-Sep application?