+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaj said:
Extremely happy to share that I just got my passports back with COPR.... 270 days from applicant reached....

My tracker had activated yesterday late evening and passports were to be delivered tomorrow. But around 4 pm today, I checked status and it said it has reached local post office which is few blocks away... I ran (as post office closes at 5), it was raining heavily so slipped on the street amidst heavy traffic of NYC, lol, tore my pants and reached post office. Talked to the lady who refused to give it and then somehow I convinced her to give it to me.... Wow... Just came back to the office all wet and in torn pants...

Quietly came on my desk and trying to dry up using desk fan.... Lol

Not working tomorrow... Weekend begins in few... :p :p :p

Sorry was extremely busy this week and couldn't share my tracker activation earlier.... Visa was issued July 9, the day after passports reached... No more complains though

All the best everyone and thank you so much for helping me in all sorts... I wish everyone's journey is just as exciting.... Love you all :-* :-* :-*
Congrats vinaj! you should celebrate now after this dramatic story. ;D

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
ritvik123 said:
Hello Guys recvd MR and RPRF today :)

App date: 29th Dec
Per: 27th March
Slu: 10th June
MR : 30th July

Program Assistant: TL20199D

Ritvik
Exactly as I expected yesterday
Congratulations, Ritvik :)

vinaj said:
Extremely happy to share that I just got my passports back with COPR.... 270 days from applicant reached....
Congratulations, Vinaj :)

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
vinaj said:

My tracker had activated yesterday late evening and passports were to be delivered tomorrow. But around 4 pm today, I checked status and it said it has reached local post office which is few blocks away... I ran (as post office closes at 5), it was raining heavily so slipped on the street amidst heavy traffic of NYC, lol, tore my pants and reached post office. Talked to the lady who refused to give it and then somehow I convinced her to give it to me.... Wow... Just came back to the office all wet and in torn pants...

Sorry was extremely busy this week and couldn't share my tracker activation earlier.... Visa was issued July 9, the day after passports reached... No more complains though

All the best everyone and thank you so much for helping me in all sorts... I wish everyone's journey is just as exciting.... Love you all :-* :-* :-*
Finally !!! I am very happy for you ! At last your journey came to the end and now you can plan for your future in Canada . I wish you all the best.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
AliMo said:
I've found my TLU early this morning :)
Congratulations alimo ..wish you a speedy PPR ..!!

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
vinaj said:

Congrats that you got it now !

snayak

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
AliMo said:
I've found my TLU early this morning :)
Congratulations. Thats a great news indeed.

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
Hey guys,

New to forum and recently discovered that there is a CPC-Ottawa group. While I was able to read through some of the last posts but your feedback would be highly appreciated. Following are my details:

Application Received: 08/01/2014
PER Received Date: 10/13/2014
Local VO Started Processing: 12/31/2014
Medical Request: 01/07/2015
RPRF Request: 01/07/2015
Third Line update - Medical Received: 01/14/2015
RPRF sent: 04/13/2015
Passport Request: Awaited
4th Line Update: Decision Made - 05/18/2015

Its been 2.5 months since I had received 4th line update. Is this normal? I saw some members posting about slowdown at CPC-Ottawa but just wanted to check if anybody is also experiencing the same.

Also, I received 4th line update directly without any Passport Request. Again is this normal or does that indicate something?

Thanks.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
southpaw86 said:
Passport Request: Awaited
4th Line Update: Decision Made - 05/18/2015

Its been 2.5 months since I had received 4th line update. Is this normal? I saw some members posting about slowdown at CPC-Ottawa but just wanted to check if anybody is also experiencing the same.

Also, I received 4th line update directly without any Passport Request. Again is this normal or does that indicate something?

Thanks.
You should write an email to CPC-O right away that you haven't received passport request. All the best

Freelancer_78

Nov 26, 2014
vinaj said:

Wow... Congrats man ;) ...