Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW_Aspirant said:
Hi All,

I am preparing to file for FSW 2014 program. This is regarding the Employee Reference letter which is required as per CIC checklist.

Could you help and advise me what should I do, if my employer has refused to give me any reference letter stating my job responsibilities (as a DBA), salary and no. of hours worked ?

I can arrange a official mail from my superiors stating the above requirements and an affidavit from my side. Also I have all the documents such as offer letter, pay slips, increment letter (this shows position which my company has offered me - Systems Engineer, not DBA). Will all these documents be sufficient to pass the verification.

Lastly, the only way I can think of is to fake the letter head. I can get it signed by one of my senior colleague. But, I am bit concerned on how CIC verifies this kind of thing. If they contact the signing authority, I am fine with it. But if they go directly to company headquarters or someone else, it can be a problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unlike Australia Immigration, CIC do not accept Affidavits......
Try some other routes to get it done.......or else it will pose a serious problem,
If CIC people comes for verification ....... You will be losing chance permanently..........Good luck

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishv said:
Hi

I want to check from the people who have applied in year 2014 lately that whether you have included the PCC with your application or not. Many places its written that the PCC is required at a later stage once the file reaches your local VO. However while going through the CIC website, it states that the application must contain PCC.

Any opinions?

Yes...... You can apply without PCC with your initial application.
Attach an explanation ...., how long it will take to get it....... But, they will request for PCC at later stage when your application is placed under process........ Meanwhile get ready with PCC........ Good luck

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Guys, what will be Institution name in Academic Records Request Form from WES

will it be University name or college name?
pls help

Also guys, do i need to send only my masters for ECA to WES...???
there is confusion, only masters requires evaluation or do i need bachelor's also to be evaluated?

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
sdosanjh said:
Guys, what will be Institution name in Academic Records Request Form from WES

will it be University name or college name? College name since college officials are providing the transcripts
pls help

Also guys, do i need to send only my masters for ECA to WES...??? send them both since they evaluate graduate & post graduate courses
there is confusion, only masters requires evaluation or do i need bachelor's also to be evaluated?

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
So do i need to go to college first then to university or directly go to university and request them to attest documents

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
i have one problem.
I was failed in 1st year of my graduation and had reappeared same in year 1997-98 academic year.
so my university registration number is of year 1996 as enrollment for course.
Did my B.Sc (3 yrs course) from 1997-2000.. where in actual finished in 4yrs :(
now what to fill for WES?

i don't have that failure marksheet also?
pls advise.

That was why i was asking if only Masters needs an evaluation of graduation also :)
Masters is 3yrs M.C.A and completed in 3 yrs only :)

Mar 23, 2012
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Hello All,

My Name is Gurpreet from Delhi, India.

Today, I sent my application form to Canada along with required documents under 0111.

I am into Collections working with MNC bank. Please reply, if anyone sent his/her application of similar profile.

Regards

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
sdosanjh said:
So do i need to go to college first then to university or directly go to university and request them to attest documents
You must approach the college first, see if they help.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sdosanjh said:
i have one problem.
I was failed in 1st year of my graduation and had reappeared same in year 1997-98 academic year.
so my university registration number is of year 1996 as enrollment for course.
Did my B.Sc (3 yrs course) from 1997-2000.. where in actual finished in 4yrs :(
now what to fill for WES?

i don't have that failure marksheet also?
pls advise.

That was why i was asking if only Masters needs an evaluation of graduation also :)
It does not matter in how many years you completed the graduation. provide them with the pass marksheets (attested) and university degree
Masters is 3yrs M.C.A and completed in 3 yrs only :)

HarkiratBhalla

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Friends i plan to put my application through NOC 1114. I might get my documents and all thing by mid week of dec. Do to think its worth a try

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HarkiratBhalla said:
Friends i plan to put my application through NOC 1114. I might get my documents and all thing by mid week of dec. Do to think its worth a try
Go for it fast. ATB

tammanna786

Oct 5, 2014
hello guys,

i started the process. i had a Question on Education credentials. i did my MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning education, so would this be counted for getting points?

sdosanjh

Sep 13, 2014
Guys on googling found that, the below website helps getting transcripts in bangalore.
for those who don't want to run pillar to post in university.
http://www.cleartranscripts.com/

read its blog also, it is genuine website, i am thinking of getting my transcripts from them.

http://sureshjonna.in/2014/02/15/alternative-way-to-get-your-university-transcripts-when-everything-else-fails/

RAGA_BHRI

Aug 28, 2014
Going through them will take more time buddy. Its better you go and get it.

Faster and cheaper.

sdosanjh said:
Guys on googling found that, the below website helps getting transcripts in bangalore.
for those who don't want to run pillar to post in university.
http://www.cleartranscripts.com/

read its blog also, it is genuine website, i am thinking of getting my transcripts from them.

http://sureshjonna.in/2014/02/15/alternative-way-to-get-your-university-transcripts-when-everything-else-fails/

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I came across this one......

If your occupation was accepted for immigration to Canada, does that mean you have to work necessarily in the occupation that you stated in your application?

When you thought about immigrating to Canada using the Federal Skilled Workers program, you probably found on the Internet a list of occupations that were subject to immigration. After finding your occupation in this list, you were sure that your occupation would be in demand in Canada. Then you made an assessment of your diploma and got a message that it met Canadian standards. Based on the above, you thought that there would be no problems with a job in Canada.
But you are wrong.
At the Toronto Conference of Internationally Educated Professionals, the speaker, Mr. Nick Noorani, the author of the book for new immigrants, Arrival Survival Canada, announced seven secrets of success in Canada. One of the secrets is a plan "B", which each immigrant has to have. By this he meant a second occupation which can be used if your first occupation is not in demand.
Most immigrants do not plan to change careers in Canada and this is clear: you have the education and experience in your field; you have some ideas and achievements, references from previous employers, perhaps inventions, and even degrees. In addition, a change of occupation is a painful procedure: the "stress scale" of American psychiatrist Thomas Szasz, indicates that changing your occupation is at the same level as divorce! However, statistics show that over 60% of immigrants change their occupations in the first year after arriving in Canada. Some did it temporarily and some changed it forever.
What could force you to change your occupation in Canada? See below the most common reasons:
• You can not find work in your field.
• You have problems obtaining a Canadian license.
• You need a high level of English for your occupation.
• You worked as manager prior to departure and in Canada now it is not possible.
• Your occupation is not in demand in Canada.
• You have a difficult financial situation and urgently need a job.
• Going to Canada, you dreamed about a new career.
Of course, usually you would not want to change the occupation you love but you have to know that domestic Canadians also change their occupation when the situation forces them to. So, turn over your workbook and review your diplomas. Perhaps at first you studied in college and worked as a technician; then you studied at the university and worked as an engineer, or went into your own business. After reading your workbook, you will certainly find one or two other occupations which could be considered as plan “B”.
Look over the site, www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/research/lsic/section7.asp, which shows how immigrants changed their occupations in Canada in 2010. While 23% of immigrants before departure worked in the field of science and engineering, only 15% of them retained their profession after coming to Canada.
Upon arrival, most immigrants take jobs from group number nine of the Canadian occupations classification, which includes such positions as shift foreman, machine operator, and factory assembler.
Before immigration only 4% of newcomers worked in such field; after 6 months of immigration, this number grows 5 times (20%).
Many immigrants took positions from group number six: “Sales and Service Occupations”. After the arrival, one out of four (25% of the immigrants) used this group of occupations but before immigration, only 9% people worked in this field.
What is better in career transition: to look for alternative occupations using your existing education and job experience, or to strive for a completely new career? It is your choice. There are special programs for immigrants who want to change their occupation. You will be tested and they will let you know what kind of work is better for you. To change your occupation, you may need to go back to school or get training in the workplace.