Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
rahul20978 said:
Hi All,

I haven't sent my 10th marks card/ certificate or my 12th marks card/ certificate. I have sent my bachelor's degree transcripts, degree certificate, and the original WES ECA report. Will this affect my application? Is it cause for rejection, or will I be given a chance to provide these documents at a later date? As I understood it, my post secondary educational requirements were what was required. Any help/advice on this?
sorry for the late response. Now only I saw this. You csn still send additional documents. Mentioned your full nsme, family name, noc number, application reception date, date of birth and any other things you know. You dont need any uci or reference number necessarily.
But there is no guarantee that they can match it up with the original application.
But there are people who send additional documents and had been successful in the attempt.
If you have had put post secondary education certificates snd original wes you would be fine.
but still I urge you to send those documents.
Also send a case specific enquiry email.
Good luck

Reactions: Oves

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
optimistic candi said:
sorry for the late response. Now only I saw this. You csn still send additional documents. Mentioned your full nsme, family name, noc number, application reception date, date of birth and any other things you know. You dont need any uci or reference number necessarily.
But there is no guarantee that they can match it up with the original application.
But there are people who send additional documents and had been successful in the attempt.
If you have had put post secondary education certificates snd original wes you would be fine.
but still I urge you to send those documents.
Also send a case specific enquiry email.
Good luck
Thanks Optimistic. I'll send the documents now, and then I'll try to stay true to YOUR name, ie. optimistic. :). How do I give you a +1?

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
rahul20978 said:
Thanks Optimistic. I'll send the documents now, and then I'll try to stay true to YOUR name, ie. optimistic. :). How do I give you a +1?
Thank you
its on good or poor column just under the name and profile info
Good luck mate

Surendra

Jan 21, 2015
vijayanand said:
Cic has been just telling us only whether a noc has capped but not the exact date

The link in which cic tells about cap update is not working anymore from jan 1st, as the process has moved to express entry

How we forumites got to know is using a global spreadsheet which is filled by forumites
Thanks Vijayanand. Co-incidentally I got back my visa application today.

Mar 5, 2014
shrinivas1980 said:
Dear FSW 2014 India applicants,

Let us join here (irrespective of our NOC) and update the status of our applications. Let us connect and assist in solving our queries.

All the best! :)
What really matters is finding a job in Canada. I got my visa in record time of 6 months, had processed my file from India. Have been in Canada - Toronto for past 6 months...but its hard to get a job right away....be mentally prepared to struggle...getting visa is just 20% of tension...rest is after coming here...

Moayad Diab

Jan 18, 2015
Hi all noc 2145 applicant we have whatssap group only for 2145 please share with us your experience please contact with me in my number 00249915902255 my name moayad Diab noc 2145 applicant ;) :)
Please keep in touch ;)

Oves

Nov 3, 2017
India
Hello Guys,
I don't have a convocation or a provisional certificate. I only have a S.S.C, an S.Y.J.C and T.Y. B.com marksheets. Will that work for applying for WES and later FSW? T.Y.Bcom is the commerce degree and I dont have that degree certificate or convocation certificate whatever you call it. I only have the marksheet for TYB.com. Can I still apply for Canada PR from India?