Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Update on Fees(CC & DD) and PER Issued on the 6th Nov.2014
Latest CC Charged: 22 July
Latest DD encashed: 11 July
Latest PER: 11 July
Total CIC Apps: 5223(Unchanged)
My application received on 15'sept 2014 and applied under NOC 2173. Can anyone suggest how much chance are there to get the file number? Or only chance now in next year 2015.
[NOC]2173[NOC]
file received : 15th Sept'2014

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
All of forum members have always been asking questions on what is the content of PER looks like.
I will be sharing a SAMPLE OF PER with you all.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

Applicant name
Applicant address
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

xx August 2014

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000000000
*E000000000*

Applicant's full name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $0,000.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is 0000000000. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

XX
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
Hi, 15 Aug Noc 0911.
Whether anyone recently got cc/dd charged despite
submitting 10th marksheet having name, dob & one parent
name.

I think nowadays CIO returning application simply if there is
no BC despite having 10th mark sheet with above details.
Self & Children having BC. For spouse submitted 10th mark
sheet, degree TC & PAN card having all above details, no affidavit.

Pls give feedback. In fear. Sent inquiry mail on 8th Oct only.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
ksa0510 said:
All of forum members have always been asking questions on what is the content of PER looks like.
I will be sharing a SAMPLE OF PER with you all.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

Applicant name
Applicant address

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

xx August 2014

UCI: xxxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxxx*

Application: E000000000
*E000000000*

Applicant's full name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $0,000.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is 0000000000. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

XX
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Thanks for giving us these insights Champ :)

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
bhavin_55 said:
My application received on 15'sept 2014 and applied under NOC 2173. Can anyone suggest how much chance are there to get the file number? Or only chance now in next year 2015.
[NOC]2173[NOC]
file received : 15th Sept'2014
Bhavin,

It all depends on next cap update. if the cic cap count for 2173 is not exceeding 650, then you have a better chance.

Right now, we cannot predict anything

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Hi Shrini,

Well I think by Dec 2015 some clarity should come.

shrinivas1980 said:
Hi Swapnil,

Nice to see you back. EE 2015 is supposed to be launched in Jan 2015. But, I am not sure as there is no official info out yet. I am waiting for the same.

Mustang8

Oct 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2015
Interview........
hope fully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi guys...
I hope we will be supporting each other in Canada as well... let's hope that every buddy make to Canada trip...
My PER received on 23 sept... since then no update.. any one have received MR whose PER date after mine....

naWin

Sep 7, 2014
Hi All,
I did my Bachelor of Engineering in India. I got my WES report it says Canadian equivalency "Bachelor's Degree (Four years)". So How much point will I get in FSW program ?.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Swapnil,

I anticipate detailed info from CIC by Nov. end or early next month. Can't be sure though. Let's talk some day.

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
naWin said:
Hi All,
I did my Bachelor of Engineering in India. I got my WES report it says Canadian equivalency "Bachelor's Degree (Four years)". So How much point will I get in FSW program ?.

hpprajapati

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Interview........
TLU updated on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
on 15/07/2015, DM on 18/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent to NDVO on 16/07/2015, Passport received on 31/07/15
LANDED..........
Visa issued date 15/07/2015, Landing in October
Hello guys,

I hold diploma and B.Tech in engineering. I am also done with my WES evaluation which says Canadian equivalency is Bachelors degree (4 years).

Additionally they have also evaluated my Diploma in engineering which is of 4 years. And in Evaluation result of Diploma....they have mentioned as "Secondary school diploma and Diploma(2 years)".

According to Educational point claiming information provided on CIC website, it states that you can claim 22 points if having two or more post secondary degrees or diploma.

Should consider myself getting 22 points for education?

harshil1901

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
121 days and still waiting.. nothin charged yet no donno whats happening.. What should I do?
july 11th file was received there what to expect what will happen

Boluwatife

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Med's Request
Eagerly waiting
Interview........
Not for me
Passport Req..
Soon and very soon
harshil1901 said:
121 days and still waiting.. nothin charged yet no donno whats happening.. What should I do?
july 11th file was received there what to expect what will happen
Do not worry, just send a mail to this address: cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca
It should be titled Inquiry. It should include the following:
Your name
NOC
Date of birth
Passport number
The courier company and the tracking number-if possible include the tracking history
Nationality.
Fswp 2014
and any other information you want to add. Then be patient. It can takes about 30 working days for them to reply.
Pls do that as soon as possible.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

I want to know that what is meant by " Certified true copies " ? I mean , do we need to certify the copies of our Passport copies, birth certificates , National Identity card as well ? Since we have to send all the photocopies of these documents as well along with some originals like IELTS result, ECA report e.t.c. What are the documents that need to be certified as a true copies ?

Below is the information provided on CIC website. Please help ...

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
rebell said:
Hi everyone,

I want to know that what is meant by " Certified true copies " ? I mean , do we need to certify the copies of our Passport copies, birth certificates , National Identity card as well ? Since we have to send all the photocopies of these documents as well along with some originals like IELTS result, ECA report e.t.c. What are the documents that need to be certified as a true copies ?

Below is the information provided on CIC website. Please help ...

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.
If u r providing them documents that are in either English or French, then u need not worry.

There r certain cases where such documents r requested and u will know when. Check document checklist.