+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
I am waiting too...
June 23 applicant....

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
gaurav jaswal said:
How about statement of my bank account from which funds could be readily withdrawn and used? And do we have any any mandatory lower limit on the amount of money we should carry?
Gaurav you gotta take min pof valuE that u had to show while u applied for PR. At times, border officer asks for it. It is required in CAD only. Do not listen to anything which states otherwise.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
ghanu28 said:
Friend

1. The name should be of the credit card owner.
2. Dont worry about the boxes, you mention your complete code.
3. I belong to India and i have mentioned +91
Thanks for the perfect answers. Correct me if I'm wrong, while the name should belong to the credit card owner, other boxes including date of birth, postal code and address should be mine.

pratiknruparel

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Updated : 04-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015 Med's Received: 28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made on : 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
hope this week NDVO will shower MRs/DMs/PPRs....

All the best everyone!!!!

pratiknruparel

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Updated : 04-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015 Med's Received: 28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made on : 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....
Congratulations dear....+1 to u for sharing the info....

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys
Now I am in Canada, so thought of sharing my Landing Experience with all you guys.

New Delhi: BA Counter, Staff was sweet and helpful but don't forget that the Cabin bag should be according to the guidelines only. After 1 hour of waiting we boarded our flight to London, mind you it was a long long flight but because of the excitement, we didn't feel much tiredness.

From London we boarded our flight to the Country of Dreams and were super excited. As we landed @ Toronto Airport, we went in the queue for new comers, they checked our landing papers and Officer asked us to go to Immigration Department.

At that counter, Officer asked us about our Landing papers and where we will be staying, and then told us to be seated and in the mean while he will prepare all the documents for PR. After 10 mins he called us and stamped our COPRs. The next thing he said was the best I could hear “Welcome to Canada, you are now the permanent Residents of Canada”

Then we went to the next counter, a lady provided us with SIN Forms and other important documents regarding Canada, and told us that we have to apply for SIN Card at Service Ontario office as the Counter is closed at this time, it was 10:30 PM.

Then we went to the luggage belt, took our luggage and then went to customs, officer asked us about our papers i.e. goods to carry and goods to follow, stamped them and gave us back one copy each.

That's it, this was all done in 10 mins and we completed all the formalities which were required.
Hired a cab and went straight to our hotel, where Indian food and a warm welcome was given to us, we felt very pleased and happy.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario office for SIN Registration, then on the very same day, went to TD bank as I compared Scotia n TB, but TD is better as TD also provide you with New Comer Credit Card, so you can start making your credit score right from first day.

Next Day, went to Service Ontario, for health Cards and Photo IDs, and also cleared my Written Exam for G1.

All you need is to be prepared with your plan and documents, rest everything is very very easy....
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. +1 to you...

iqjotgirgla

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER-05-12-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015
Interview........
waived off hopefully
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2015
LANDED..........
:-)
After medical received, is there any risk? .. I mean practically not logically. If yes what? How much time NDVO takes for PPR after Med received?

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
Hi ,I have not recieved my police certificate request. I saw many candidates receiving theire MR, Police certificate request and fee request together but in my case only MR.

angel22

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi forumites we r ask to re submit our background declaration form, in the first form which was submitted we forgot to mention our us visitor visa refusals, in this present form do we hav to be specific with all the dates we were refused visitor visa becoz we dont hav all the letter to remember the exact year or date however the letters we hav statee" found ineligible for non immigrant visa under 214 b of immigration n nationality act.
Can someone advise what details to fill..

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
iqjotgirgla said:
After medical received, is there any risk? .. I mean practically not logically. If yes what? How much time NDVO takes for PPR after Med received?
a little more patience and you are through... relax.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
angel22 said:
Hi forumites we r ask to re submit our background declaration form, in the first form which was submitted we forgot to mention our us visitor visa refusals, in this present form do we hav to be specific with all the dates we were refused visitor visa becoz we dont hav all the letter to remember the exact year or date however the letters we hav statee" found ineligible for non immigrant visa under 214 b of immigration n nationality act.
Can someone advise what details to fill..
You should disclose all your visa refusals and all other details accurately, in case you really dont remember the exact dates , write an approximate month/date and provide a detailed explanation letter

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Mona76 said:
Hi ,I have not recieved my police certificate request. I saw many candidates receiving theire MR, Police certificate request and fee request together but in my case only MR.
it is okay
sometimes they ask you for pcc on a later times
thanks

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
aspenite said:
Hello everyone,

I've been waiting for PER for couple months now. Finally got an e-mail from CIC, but not exactly the one I was expecting:

"In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Service's (CES) online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-Federal Skilled Worker Program application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.
In order to allow CIC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report."

In previous posts few members had mentioned that this may be one of the reasons for delay, so in my case it really is. There is an online duplicate order option on WES site, but did not see it on University of Toronto site, they can only mail hard copy, but not directly to CIC. Tried to call CES several times, was forwarded to voicemail. No answer on my e-mail yet. If anyone knows how this can be done please advise.
as in most cases, chances are that you must not have selected fsw option while ordering for Eca report. You might need to pay around 35 cad extra and get the fsw option enabled. Then cic will be sent a link for your online Eca report and you might get per within a week's time of doing this.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey Guys

Congrats and +1 to you !!
Thanks for sharing

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Dear seniors,

I have a question about the payment receipt of RPRF.

Is it true that while the name in payer information table should belong to the credit card owner, other boxes including client date of birth, client ID, postal code, area code and address should be mine?

Do you have any filled receipt sample to send me?

Thank you all,
Babak

Status
Not open for further replies.