+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Dear seniors,

I have a question about the payment receipt of RPRF.

Is it true that while the name in payer information table should belong to the credit card owner, other boxes including client date of birth, client ID, postal code, area code and address should be mine?

Do you have any filled receipt sample to send me?

Thank you all,
Babak
You can use anyone's credit card to pay the fees , however CIC will allocate the payment to the client details mentioned in the receipt

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
Hi, I am going to complete and required docx sending done today. Before posting I need clarification. They asked my 4photo and bank draft. So these two I am going to send. Again they asked my medical done which I am going to do by selected panel doctors. But my concern is who will send im1107e form to immigration me or the doctor. Again except bank draft and photo do I need to submit any other doc? And what is the courier address of Singapore visa office? Thnx

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014

Dear Friends,

I'm very glad to share our next successful step to PR. On 19-Mar-2015, We received the medical request, PCC and RPRF, also Travel information. (Spreadsheet updated using edit link, though doubt if I'm doing it right)

Application recvd date: 06Aug2015
PER recvd date: 28Nov2014
Processing started: 19Feb2015
MR recvd date: 19Mar2015

I need some information from the seniors or members with similar experience:

1. We applied and received German PCC. As this is in German, we are looking for a certified translator + notary public in Canada. We are currently on work permit in canada. We are completely lost as to how this should be done. How do we know the translator is certified? Will the same person notarize the document? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
2. My India PCC was received on Jan 13, 2015 (which was not sent to CIC yet). Should I get an updated PCC, or should this suffice? My husband's PCC dated 02May2014 was submitted along with application, and they have requested for updated PCC.
3. Why are they asking for Travel information? My husband had lots of travels including his studies and work which was given in detail in original application. Should I give the same information again, am I missing something here??

CIC communication:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 Recent Indian original police clearance certificate for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 An original police clearance certificate for your spouse from GERMANY This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Please enter details of ALL the foreign travel, exact dates and the pourpose, for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
dineshh.786 said:
You can use anyone's credit card to pay the fees , however CIC will allocate the payment to the client details mentioned in the receipt
Thanks for replying friend,

The question I asked was related to filling the payment receipt. I used my friend's credit card to pay RPRF and now his name is mentioned in the table on the receipt while the other cells are blank. I would like to ask:
1. Do I need to replace my name instead of him or not?
2. Shall I fill the blank cells (client date of birth, client ID, postal code, address) with my information or his?

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
wan2no said:
Hi, I am going to complete and required docx sending done today. Before posting I need clarification. They asked my 4photo and bank draft. So these two I am going to send. Again they asked my medical done which I am going to do by selected panel doctors. But my concern is who will send im1107e form to immigration me or the doctor. Again except bank draft and photo do I need to submit any other doc? And what is the courier address of Singapore visa office? Thnx
can anyone rectify me

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
wan2no said:
can anyone rectify me
you need to send medical receipt,(reports will be uploaded by the doctor to your VO directly),DD or online payment receipt, pcc if asked by your VO, you will get the address in your mr letter or email you received

canhyd3008

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
13-Nov-2-14
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2014
with regard to translation of German PCC....I can give you details of the person in India with whom I got my German PCC translated. Though he was living in the same city I never visited his office...just few conversations over phone and then paid money online and got my PCC translated. PM me I can give his details. With regards to notary I got it independently done after my PCC got translated

Dear Friends,

I'm very glad to share our next successful step to PR. On 19-Mar-2015, We received the medical request, PCC and RPRF, also Travel information. (Spreadsheet updated using edit link, though doubt if I'm doing it right)

Application recvd date: 06Aug2015
PER recvd date: 28Nov2014
Processing started: 19Feb2015
MR recvd date: 19Mar2015

I need some information from the seniors or members with similar experience
1. We applied and received German PCC. As this is in German, we are looking for a certified translator + notary public in Canada. We are currently on work permit in canada. We are completely lost as to how this should be done. How do we know the translator is certified? Will the same person notarize the document? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
2. My India PCC was received on Jan 13, 2015 (which was not sent to CIC yet). Should I get an updated PCC, or should this suffice? My husband's PCC dated 02May2014 was submitted along with application, and they have requested for updated PCC.
3. Why are they asking for Travel information? My husband had lots of travels including his studies and work which was given in detail in original application. Should I give the same information again, am I missing something here??

CIC communication:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 Recent Indian original police clearance certificate for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 An original police clearance certificate for your spouse from GERMANY This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20
 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. Please enter details of ALL the foreign travel, exact dates and the pourpose, for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/20

[/b][/color]
[/quote]

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi Seniors

Al-hamdulillha.

My 3rd Line appears.

Medical Results Have Been Received ;D

Does it means my medical has done with no complications?

How long it will take to get 4th line ?

Thanks................

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
kazioahid said:
Hi Seniors

Al-hamdulillha.

My 3rd Line appears.

Medical Results Have Been Received ;D

Does it means my medical has done with no complications?

How long it will take to get 4th line ?

Thanks................
No complications in your medical.

4th line may appear anytime after 15 days. depends upon the checks at this stage.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
gaurav202 said:
Any May Applicant still waiting for PPR/DM
Yes there are quite a few of us...

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
anon123 said:
hello ,

My application started processing on 10 jan while I received per on 16 july.
I haven't got ppr yet Iam wondering if there is any max time.limit ?
Since PCC is valid for 6 months n its well above six months now , can
they reject app stating pcc invalid?
They look at PCC when the application was taken up for processing. Since you received PER in July you are good. In case between that time and now you have been outside the country to a new place for more than 6 months then their is a possibility of them asking for PCC from that place. 99% you are fine.
Also after PER you need to get the request for MR, RPRF post that only you will be getting the PPR.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
may this week bring everyone happiness
for people waiting for second line , let the vo start processing your application asap
for people waiting mr, may god help you to get it asap
for people waiting for third line, may almighty make it happen sooner
for people waiting Dm, get it updated faster
for people expecting ppr, have it deposited in your mail box this week itself
for people who sent your pp, let it come back soon with the visa
for people supporting others, may god bless you and your family

:) :) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :( :( :eek: :eek: 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :p :p :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :'( :'(

strana

Aug 25, 2014
johnybegood said:
may this week bring everyone happiness
for people waiting for second line , let the vo start processing your application asap
for people waiting mr, may god help you to get it asap
for people waiting for third line, may almighty make it happen sooner
for people waiting Dm, get it updated faster
for people expecting ppr, have it deposited in your mail box this week itself
for people who sent your pp, let it come back soon with the visa
for people supporting others, may god bless you and your family

:) :) ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D :mad: :mad: :( :( :eek: :eek: 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :p :p :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-* :-* :'( :'(

Amen....

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
iqjotgirgla said:
After medical received, is there any risk? .. I mean practically not logically. If yes what? How much time NDVO takes for PPR after Med received?
Chances are as good as negligible. Typically it has been taking 4-8 weeks for the PPR to come after MR but then it depends on each case.

Status
Not open for further replies.