+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Oscar7 said:
Just read your other posts on this issue - seems to me you should have the right tracking detail next week. Good luck on that! :)

I really don't expect any seasoned (or even a first timer) immigration professional to send the application to a location other than Sydney, NS. So it must be the incorrect tracking detail for sure in this case (let's wait for the right one now). But LOL my expectations have always been high, so you never know! :-[
Same here Oscar. ;) I too hope they will not commit such a big mistake. Else my Canada dream will turn into a nightmare.

I had kept high expectations from these guys as I myself have an eye for detail. :p :p

I was particularly miffed when these guys insisted that Halifax was the central hub from where PR files are further sent to Sydney. I had to prove to them that delivery for the tracking no was actually done to Dalhousie Univ after which they started checking. This really put me off.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
infact is matching with 2174 a bit more 8)

momnani said:
Hi friend,

By looking at the JD you have mentioned and comparing it with NOC 1123 duties described by CIC & also reading the leading statement, as per my personal opinion, this will not be considered under NOC 1123.

A reference letter has to further define what is written in the lead statement and then it should have main duties as mentioned under the NOC on HRSDC website.

Apart from job description, the paid amount is not mentioned to be a monthly / yearly / quarterly.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1123 this link will help you understand more on this NOC.

Good Luck :)

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Any references for a good finger printing expert in Mumbai, that has produced satisfactory results for some of our forum mates? I plan to initiate the process early next week, so guys if anyone is aware, please help narrow down by search.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With current rate of getting MR, NDVO will be able to clear the 7th may lot in next 2 weeks 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

So all the NDVO applicants till 9th May start working on your PCC right away to avoid any delay... Medical checkup wont take much time so as soon as you will get MR and PCC request you can submit it in 2-3 days of the request... :-* :-* :-* :-*

i435

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
We have seen a case of a forumite whose application was returned with the reason that the IELTS was not valid(though the applicant claimed that IELTS was valid as on the date of receipt of application by CIC).

Just curious to know if there are any positive cases for the same condition - people who had close date of expiry for their IELTS upon receipt of application at CIC but they still got PERs(say IELTS was valid for only 15-20 days at the time of receipt of app).

Advance thanks for your replies! :)

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
HDG said:
Quote from: HDG on September 06, 2014, 03:11:21 pm
Hi All,

Need your help.

Have given my credit card details, however the name on the card is my maiden name (HAB).
And the signature on the authorization is the one that I have changed post marriage (HDG).

Will that lead to denial of the transaction. Getting worried.

Please suggest

Tatra14 said:
Is that signature recognized by your bank?
No, it is not recognized by the bank. However they know that i have got married and now am called as HDG.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
palakpatel911 said:
@ OSCAR 8)
+1 for
Modi's comparison to Indira Gandhi
Hi oscar

Here is a difference of opinion

If someone knows the whole process , there is no need to hire the consultant (nothing like, have them if u can afford them ) you are paying them so that you expect them to educate you on everything related to process.
It's like going to school but don't expect professor to teach you . And better take private tuitions and still don't expect private tutor to enlighten you properly ( cos one is over intelligent and should do his/her own homework well)

Dear, people goto consultants to make sure there won't be any problem with their file and not just cos they know everything and still want to outsource work to give credentials to anyone ( I agree consultants don't give you reference letter or do Pcc or send your educational documents to wes, but offcourse they have to tell/help you the way to get these things done )

(I am not that much talentend that I can differentiate everyone out here in 2 categories like manmohan Singh or modi , no comments on that)

Disclaimer : I don't know any abhinav consultancy

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Oscar7 said:
It is funny to recall how I was standing till post-midnight at the office of my consultant to ensure courier pick-up happens in front of my eyes (they weren't happy about it but as you would know I give a rat's a$$ to that - when I am the client I decide how such things will happen, not them). It wasn't just me though, a few other guys (even some from out of town) were there to ensure safe and timely dispatch of their documents for which one had been running-around for quite a while by then.

In the first 2-3 interactions one needs to judge the maturity of 'their consultant' to decide how that relationship is going to move forward. If they are pretty mature one can step back and let them have the freedom they need, else treat them like the kid they deserve to be treated LOL but without thinking that one has the right to yell / shout etc at a kid ;) (more like managing the relationship with them, and staying on top of issues)

Didn't you give them the 'stare' in the eye when that Halifax word came out of their mouth? Generally that hard stare makes them so uncomfy that they admit their mistake and say 'sir. let me check and confirm once again..."
Lolz.

I did give them the scare and much more. ;) They are really terrified at the moment and have promised to provide me all evidence that docs are indeed sent to Sydney.

Unfortunately the docs (by Canam) are sent from Chandigarh (HO) and not Mumbai. Hence could not personally monitor the dispatch of docs. But had given clear instructions 'n' no of times when docs were sent by them from Mumbai to Chandigarh HO.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Kafil said:
A. Hussain

Praise be to Almighty ALLAH, i have received PER last night,

Application received: 16-May-2014

CC charge: 26-Aug-2014

PER: 05-Sep-2014

Since yours is a DD case, i am hoping insha ALLAH, you will get PER by the time you get confirmation of your DD encashment.
:D :D 8) 8) :D :D

bbofusa said:
Dear All,
I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO.
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
8) How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.

CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

answers which I know:-

1.you can carry up to USD 5000

2. Minimum stay is required is until you receive your PR card and SIN no. which on an average takes 45 days from application.(yes you will have to go there and apply ) and after receiving them you can go out of Canada for maximum for some period(im unaware of It) but some criteria is their to maintain PR status by visiting for 21 days in a year, every year to maintain PR status. 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
CanOl said:
Lolz.

I did give them the scare and much more. ;) They are really terrified at the moment and have promised to provide me all evidence that docs are indeed sent to Sydney.

Unfortunately the docs (by Canam) are sent from Chandigarh (HO) and not Mumbai. Hence could not personally monitor the dispatch of docs. But had given clear instructions 'n' no of times when docs were sent by them from Mumbai to Chandigarh HO.

well that's scary.... you should take few matters seriously like this one, this consultant Ca na m is an old one along with WW1CS so they now don't have managerial intervention and lleave all on newly hired employees so... I meant they aren't any good........ but you can ask them the courier they used and track it urself..... :D

well they must have taken some amount before hand so they haven't lost a thing just JUST a client's file HA im sorry that sound really harsh but.........its you who is responsible(since its your dream) and if im correct these two consultants written up, have their owners settled abroad and jurisdiction also must have been mentioned somewhere in middle eat check your agreement.... hope this serves as eye opener and my suggestions are purely for your benefits, hope your file reach Sydney office ASAP ....accept what it is and try to resolve it rather putting BLIND FAITH on consultants word of mouth, don't take it personally Im not getting any negative just little realistic manner to help you... don't mind the harshness, resolve it.... goodluck

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 29th May applicant (NOC 2174) & this is my first post here.

Had a couple of doubts in my mind post reading the comments in this forum... Request any senior member to help:

1. In my application, I had not sent my spouse's BC. However, I did write a signed application mentioning BC is unavailable and in lieu of it, I had attached her Secondary school certificate (which has her name & DOB but not parents name) + Permanent Account Number (PAN) (which has name & DOB & Father's name). WILL THIS SUFFICE?

2. In the Additional Family Information Form, I forgot to write my name in native language (i.e. Hindi). WILL THIS BE A REASON FOR REJECTION?

Cheers,
LB7199

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
bbofusa said:
Dear All,
I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO.
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
8) How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.
For SIN # once applied the document reads 20 business days // http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sin/apply/how.shtml
For PR card - 40 calendar days // http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

If you have a relative, just give their address and you can return immediately. Once the mail is received your relatives can courier that to you to your country.

About carrying funds there is no minimum or maximum. You should be able to prove that you can survive 6 months with no trouble. And if carrying >=$10000, you need to disclose on the immigration form at landing.

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
momnani said:
Hi friend,

By looking at the JD you have mentioned and comparing it with NOC 1123 duties described by CIC & also reading the leading statement, as per my personal opinion, this will not be considered under NOC 1123.

A reference letter has to further define what is written in the lead statement and then it should have main duties as mentioned under the NOC on HRSDC website.

Apart from job description, the paid amount is not mentioned to be a monthly / yearly / quarterly.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1123 this link will help you understand more on this NOC.

Good Luck :)
Thanks a lot momnani. I have other experience letters which are perfect. I was just doubtfull about this one. I will ask the employer to change it. Thanks again.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
1. may not be good enough, you should have given an affidavit. now they might have already evaluated your case. it is difficult to send any addendum too

2. not a problem.

LazyBoy7199 said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm a 29th May applicant (NOC 2174) & this is my first post here.

Had a couple of doubts in my mind post reading the comments in this forum... Request any senior member to help:

1. In my application, I had not sent my spouse's BC. However, I did write a signed application mentioning BC is unavailable and in lieu of it, I had attached her Secondary school certificate (which has her name & DOB but not parents name) + Permanent Account Number (PAN) (which has name & DOB & Father's name). WILL THIS SUFFICE?

2. In the Additional Family Information Form, I forgot to write my name in native language (i.e. Hindi). WILL THIS BE A REASON FOR REJECTION?

Cheers,
LB7199

Status
Not open for further replies.