+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

om999

May 27, 2014
harry2k4 said:
I am 22 may applicant .. CC not charged yet

My IELTS was valid till 17 July 2014 .. my File reached 22nd May

Will CIC consider or reject me :( ????
cases similar to you has been rejected and accepted as well bro...its upto case officer discretion..Good luck!

om999

May 27, 2014
so where was it....I guess Nehru Place :D :D :D
Oscar7 said:
It is funny to recall how I was standing till post-midnight at the office of my consultant to ensure courier pick-up happens in front of my eyes (they weren't happy about it but as you would know I give a rat's a$$ to that - when I am the client I decide how such things will happen, not them). It wasn't just me though, a few other guys (even some from out of town) were there to ensure safe and timely dispatch of their documents for which one had been running-around for quite a while by then.

In the first 2-3 interactions one needs to judge the maturity of 'their consultant' to decide how that relationship is going to move forward. If they are pretty mature one can step back and let them have the freedom they need, else treat them like the kid they deserve to be treated LOL but without thinking that one has the right to yell / shout etc at a kid ;) (more like managing the relationship with them, and staying on top of issues)

Didn't you give them the 'stare' in the eye when that Halifax word came out of their mouth? Generally that hard stare makes them so uncomfy that they admit their mistake and say 'sir. let me check and confirm once again..."

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all,is it mandatory to sign a formal bank signature in the fee payment form or it is enough to write the name in normal writing form ??
Kindly advice

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Whynot said:
dear all,is it mandatory to sign a formal bank signature in the fee payment form or it is enough to write the name in normal writing form ??
Kindly advice

Bro,

Why bank sign is required?

If u are paying through CC then u will require the sign of the CC holder's...that it...!

And for the DD, there is no need of the sign on this form...:)

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Oscar7 said:
Since Gsw raised a good point of intelligence let me try and enlighten some folks on how the 'immigration professionals' generally work in Indian i.e. their modus operandi....

Even when they might have several branches across the country, one city would be their HQ or the Base location so to say. For e.g.
1- Canam's HQ is Chandigarh
2- Opulentus's HQ is Hyd
3- Abhinav's HQ is New Delhi

So the applicants should either pick the consultant whose HQ is in their city of residence, or be ready to at least take a trip to the HQ city at the time of application submission (if one really likes to manage their application well at the time of it being finalized / sent). Most of the intelligent / process knowledge guys of the company are based out of their HQ, and rest every where they put 'dumbos' that just do application collection / meet and greet etc. to source business.

This is what I was asking Saps yesterday about, for her friend, who it seems hadn't done this research. Saps instead tried to shield her friend (which is understandable) but I can tell her friend didn't care to understand these basic nuances about how immigration professionals work in India due to cost pressures.

One has to very carefully understand the dynamics of this 'limited-time' relationship, where the risk is not so much on them in the end, but entirely on the applicant. If one has not taken a very highly paid professional (they come for several thousands of dollars) then one has to, very carefully, be alert and aware of the end-to-end process - because to begin with, in Gsw's example, one has admitted self to a less reputed school where it is understood that the not all teachers here might be as qualified as in the former case.

Intelligence lies in quickly analyzing the situation one is in, in a matter of 2 to 3 interactions and then taking a stand on how one will drive the relationship going forward. Crying over the spilt milk is not the option here, but ensuring how to work successfully with 'your consultant' is the key. Gsw - please read my previous post to CanOl on this.

Not educating self on the immigration process and not staying on top of your application is a SIN, that won't be likely pardoned by CIC. If people expect to be hand-holded by the consultant (even at this stage in life) then suggest taking the ones that charge a few thousands of dollars, instead of the one that charges merely 1/3rd or 1/5th or sometimes even lesser because due to cost pressures these ones work in the above shared model dear. It is just like how the quality of education received at an institute is also directly proportional to the 'prestige & reputation' of the institute so the same goes for this.

There is nothing wrong in a difference of opinion, but trust the above clarifies the workings on the guys here! :)

Please add WW1CS (used 1 instead I) in Chandigarh THEY SCREW PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN GO THERE

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

Why bank sign is required?

If u are paying through CC then u will require the sign of the CC holder's...that it...!

And for the DD, there is no need of the sign on this form...:)

I am the PA and the CC holder ,just I wrote my name without formal bank signature

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
Dear Experts, i have finished the experience letter now and wanted to make sure that the information specified in enough, the letter on the company letterhead, stating my name, ID number, Passport Number, Birthday, Full time employee 40 hours per week, gross salary and the positions i hold in the company with their key responsibilities and signed by the HR Manager and stamped.

Do i need to specify that attached are business cards for the HR manager and My manager or that is enough

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
zaydoov said:
Dear Experts, i have finished the experience letter now and wanted to make sure that the information specified in enough, the letter on the company letterhead, stating my name, ID number, Passport Number, Birthday, Full time employee 40 hours per week, gross salary and the positions i hold in the company with their key responsibilities and signed by the HR Manager and stamped.

Do i need to specify that attached are business cards for the HR manager and My manager or that is enough
No need for business cards, if you already got it on a letterhead.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
If you are paying the fee by credit card , you need to sign the form. Not the bank!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
maym99 said:
well that's scary.... you should take few matters seriously like this one, this consultant Ca na m is an old one along with WW1CS so they now don't have managerial intervention and lleave all on newly hired employees so... I meant they aren't any good........ but you can ask them the courier they used and track it urself..... :D

well they must have taken some amount before hand so they haven't lost a thing just JUST a client's file HA im sorry that sound really harsh but.........its you who is responsible(since its your dream) and if im correct these two consultants written up, have their owners settled abroad and jurisdiction also must have been mentioned somewhere in middle eat check your agreement.... hope this serves as eye opener and my suggestions are purely for your benefits, hope your file reach Sydney office ASAP ....accept what it is and try to resolve it rather putting BLIND FAITH on consultants word of mouth, don't take it personally Im not getting any negative just little realistic manner to help you... don't mind the harshness, resolve it.... goodluck
maym99,

Thanks for the inputs. I don't mind your harshness ;), but if you have been reading my posts, you will realise that I have sufficient knowledge on the topic and rest assured, have taken the consultant to task. I have gone through the CIC site at least 100 times if not more and can challenge any consultant on any immigration topic.

At every stage, like Oscar had mentioned, I have corrected them in case of any mistakes at their end. I understand I am myself responsible for my application and the consultant is a mere conduit. Hence have taken every possible measure to send the complete application forms with all annexures. Unfortunately in this case, towards the fag end, they have given me an Aramex tracking no. which shows delivery to Halifax, Dal Univ. Didn't have much of a say in this, did I ? Would you have been able to prevent this, had you been in my place ? Anyways, in all probability, my file must already be at Sydney, but need to get this confirmed.

Rest assured, Have taken their a$$ for this. Am in touch with their HO as well. No one can mess around with me for sure. Will get this sorted by tomorrow and update again.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
zaydoov said:

No need to attach business cards as experience letter is on letterhead. However CIC will not reject your application in case you decide to attach the same. So your choice.

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Thanks johnson.i2000 for the response.

As of today (i.e. 7-Sep), the spreadsheet says that May 22/May 23 applications are being processed, so my case might not have picked up by now... And now I have my spouse's BC made and ready. Any suggestions if I should send the same as a separate addendum? Will CIO consider it and attach to my original file?

Cheers,
LB7199

johnson.i2000 said:
1. may not be good enough, you should have given an affidavit. now they might have already evaluated your case. it is difficult to send any addendum too

2. not a problem.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Farhaan,

The consultant is a reputed one, registered with ICCRC and CRCIC and a big name in India. Do you think I am naive enough to go to some fraud local consultant ?

Every time I meet them, I realise I know much more than them. Anyways, its too late now as docs have already been sent. Just hoping that I get the correct tracking no. for my docs and that docs are actually sent at the right address.

Will definitely lodge a complaint in case docs are sent wrongly by them. Thanks for the support.
brother I wish its just an issue with providing wrong tracking number accidentally.....otherwise I believe he is working fine as u have already done all the necessary research.

u said u get to know that u know more then them.........actually some people don't want to indulge in deeper conversations with clients as the clients use to "waste their time" (they think so), or clients want to know and discuss each and every detail from applying till getting pr stamped on passports but that's the higher levels.....they have just sent ur app and may be they don't want to discuss the things right now, they will do when time comes.

but this is strange that the consultant is behaving like this. I have also hired a top consultant listed at cic for Pakistan and believe me he is so professional and committed that we haven't even asked a single thing beside some basic info, he has himself provided each and every detail specific to our case.

I wish u all the best and good luck brother. hope u will hear a good news soon.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbofusa said:
Dear All,
I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO.
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
8) How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.
great news and great efforts, best of luck!

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Singh23 2173 New Delhi 5/1/2014 126
Raji72 2174 New Delhi 5/1/2014 126