+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
ashif_eee said:
No news yet.....For FSW13, London has started to send MR on full phase near after 11 months.....So be patient buddy...
Thanks Ashif_eee

Canadavisa67

Sep 6, 2014
dear members I intend to apply under NOC 1212 which is for supervisors in financial and insurance companies.

Now in one of my previous jobs I was accounts and payroll head where my job included accounting and payroll supervision. can you all please tell me if this is the correct NOC for my duties based on NOC description. My duties match the NOC description however company i worked for is a construction company

1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435). They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.

Please look at the part in Bold and tell me if I can go ahead claim points for this experience though my company was not a financial institution or insurance company

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
karanmarjara said:
I have applied 14th may still DD no t charged
Is there anybody who has applied on same date and still not get DD charged??????
Karan,

No worries buddy. Have patience. You can check with CIC after 15th Sept. Hopefully you will get PER by then.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Canadavisa67 said:
dear members I intend to apply under NOC 1212 which is for supervisors in financial and insurance companies.

Now in one of my previous jobs I was accounts and payroll head where my job included accounting and payroll supervision. can you all please tell me if this is the correct NOC for my duties based on NOC description. My duties match the NOC description however company i worked for is a construction company

1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers

Supervisors in this unit group supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following unit groups: Accounting and Related Clerks (1431), Payroll Clerks (1432), Banking, Insurance and Other Financial Clerks (1434) and Collectors (1435). They are employed by banks and other financial institutions, insurance companies, and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.

Please look at the part in Bold and tell me if I can go ahead claim points for this experience though my company was not a financial institution or insurance company

If the job duties match, you are good to go.

Pls note "and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors". So construction companies are also covered.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Guys,

Really repenting for having used a consultant. I am still not sure where my application docs have reached. Docs were sent on 27th Aug 2014 by Aramex. The courier tracking shows final destination and also, docs recd at Halifax. On checking with the consultant, they said that Halifax is the CIC central unit from where application will go to Sydney. On checking the zip code, found that the ZIP code belongs to Dalhousie university. Now the consultant says that this tracking no. was not for my docs and was given to me inadvertently. They have promised to give the new correct tracking no. by tomorrow and assured that docs are 100% sent at the correct address.

Really worried. I am sure I would have done a better job had I filed the application on my own. Will update on this once I get the details.

Please guys, as far as possible, do not use a representative / consultant. You can do a better job than them by taking help at this forum.
Before hiring the consultant did u checked about his authorization and authentication on cic website? Is he registered with cicrc? Is he valid? If yes and still he is found these silly things then lodge complain against him on CIC website under fraudulent consultants and believe me they will take actions sooner then u think.

If he was not regulated consultant or u didn't checked it then it's ur bad, good luck buddy.

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
Bains87 said:
2174 12 May 2014, CC charged - 30 july PER received 27 August
We are almost the same.... fingers crossed for the MR

bbofusa

Sep 7, 2014
Dear All,
I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO.
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
8) How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.

Canadavisa67

Sep 6, 2014
CanOl said:

If the job duties match, you are good to go.

Pls note "and by other establishments throughout the private and public sectors". So construction companies are also covered.
Thanks i think so too but just needed some validation. is there a way I can confirm it with HRSDC or CIC that construction company accountIng and payroll supervisors are also covered under this NOC, I dont want to take chances

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
farhaantariq said:
Before hiring the consultant did u checked about his authorization and authentication on cic website? Is he registered with cicrc? Is he valid? If yes and still he is found these silly things then lodge complain against him on CIC website under fraudulent consultants and believe me they will take actions sooner then u think.

If he was not regulated consultant or u didn't checked it then it's ur bad, good luck buddy.
Farhaan,

The consultant is a reputed one, registered with ICCRC and CRCIC and a big name in India. Do you think I am naive enough to go to some fraud local consultant ?

Every time I meet them, I realise I know much more than them. Anyways, its too late now as docs have already been sent. Just hoping that I get the correct tracking no. for my docs and that docs are actually sent at the right address.

Will definitely lodge a complaint in case docs are sent wrongly by them. Thanks for the support.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
bbofusa said:
Dear All,
I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO.
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
8) How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.
Congrats and +1 to you.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Canadavisa67 said:
Thanks i think so too but just needed some validation. is there a way I can confirm it with HRSDC or CIC that construction company accountIng and payroll supervisors are also covered under this NOC, I dont want to take chances
Yes, better if you check with them. But as I said, I do not see any issue.

Its the job description that counts, not the title or industry.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Oscar7 said:
@ Satyajit @ canrushi and @ other clients of Canam

How is your experience with Canam? I few years ago I started with them but cap was full soon. Since I negotiated / agreed on terms and conditions very clearly upfront, they refunded my money - so were ethical about 'doing what they had assured.'

But how has your experience been with them? Thanks!
Oscar, I am using Canam services too. They have provided halifax tracking details for my application. Hopefully I get the correct tracking details from them and also hope that docs are actually not sent to halifax..

Ethically I too dont see any issue with them. But such glaring mistakes greatly dents my confidence in them.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
I am 22 may applicant .. CC not charged yet

My IELTS was valid till 17 July 2014 .. my File reached 22nd May

Will CIC consider or reject me :( ????

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
mokshmedia said:
Date: 21/04/2014
To whomsoever it may concern.
We would like to certify that Mr. Xxxxxx worked for our organization as a Freelance Web Programmer and Advertising Consultant to develop our website www.txxxxxx.in and various print and media ads and stationery. He was hired on a part-time basis since August, 2011 and is still providing his services in maintaining our website. We have paid him a total sum of Rs. 50,600/- for his services.
His job responsibilities included:
1. Understanding our services.
2. Configure Webserver Hosting and Develop our company website www.txxxxxxxxx.in
3. Conceptualize and develop web application for blog management through the website.
4. Implement and customize Wordpress CMS Template and integrate all the social media plug-ins using PHP, MySql and Apache Servers.
5. Using E-Media Advertising to promote our business across the world.
6. Create print ads and business stationery.
7. He also designed our company logo.
We wish him good luck for the future.

Please advise if this will work as an experience letter for NOC 1123 ????
Hi friend,

By looking at the JD you have mentioned and comparing it with NOC 1123 duties described by CIC & also reading the leading statement, as per my personal opinion, this will not be considered under NOC 1123.

A reference letter has to further define what is written in the lead statement and then it should have main duties as mentioned under the NOC on HRSDC website.

Apart from job description, the paid amount is not mentioned to be a monthly / yearly / quarterly.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1123 this link will help you understand more on this NOC.

Good Luck :)

karanmarjara

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
harry2k4 said:
I am 22 may applicant .. CC not charged yet

My IELTS was valid till 17 July 2014 .. my File reached 22nd May

Will CIC consider or reject me :( ????
don't worry . They will consider your ielts coz at the time of file receiving date your ielts is valid......they are only consider till the date of receiving......so u r safe

Status
Not open for further replies.