+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

subaraja

Jul 2, 2014
canada work details needed

dear friends,

pls need your advise for candian jobs apply and procedure.....

because am working in private company in tamilnadu,.... i need for candia job procedure......`

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
abhishek2629 said:
The courier company delivered the parcel to CIC in spite of chasing them but then we tried again to get the parcel back from CIC and it took 4 days and luckily they have returned the parcel to courier company and then it came back to my friend's place who lives in Brampton.
I was going to ask the same thing as Oscar did because you have provided conflicting statements (probably due to stress of application ;D). Anyways, now that it is clear it was indeed delivered to CIC & you managed to get it back later. So, who was in contact with CIC during those 4 days?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Oscar7 this is just one to one :p

$hit is not yet over. ;D , I predicted 9- 12 may check my earlier messages , seems your are just too happy because of your PER.

the above is on your direct 1to1 response

LOL, now what could one say to all that $h1T, LMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D
and YOU can say whatever you want to, but in actual sense you yourself never revealed your details, and always said..I am helping here in the forum ( which is a pretense usually a positioning of an introvert ) One can't just say that one is helping other and not reveal one's detail :).

One's contribution is not justified unless one is not contributing within the forum and for the forum, SS is part of it.

Again I should reiterate that it was my assumption about the trend based on SS data .. the big pile, and # of processing day will reveal more in coming days. Number of people silent here and outside the SS like you will prove my assumption more closer to reality .

Have a good and bright one ;D :)

Oscar7 said:
When I joined this forum a month ago my first experience was to witness kool's negativity and pessimism. I bet CIC can return the money any time to kool (LOL!!!) in the spirit of 'that' pessimism!!! :p (kidding)

'Kool's statement over and over again, back then was - 'NOC 2174 not charging, I am sure already finished'

The funny part when you counter kool and say not to spread negativity unnecessarily the reply would be 'I am saying the truth, and not giving wrong hopes to other. Actually helping them!'

LOL, now what could one say to all that $h1T, LMAO!!!! ;D ;D ;D

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
kashish1728 said:
I may not be 100% right but I will give it a best shot:
Thanks a lot Kashish for your kind help :D. Can you please also inform what is a difference between Experience letter and Letter of reference. My previous experience letter which was issued before does not have complete information as required by the CIC. As the company is closed now and does not have any operations, hence shall I ask the signing authority to mention this on Reference letter, that the company seized its operations in 'so and so year'.

Also If I need to get separate LOR/Experience letter for Property Consultant and Sales Manager or this can be mentioned in a single LOR as I was promoted from Property Consultant to Sales Manager by my employer.

I am planning to place myself under NOC 0121 but my current role features under NOC 2171 as Business System Analyst for start-up registered in US and I work from home in India for this employer. Does that need to be mentioned and would affect the application. I suppose I can gather points for both the NOCs but can mention PRIMARY category to be NOC 0121 in the application, right?

I would be glad to have views from seniors as well.

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Re: canada work details needed

there are multiple job search engines which you can use like monster.com, www.eluta.ca, ca.indeed.com,www.workopolis.com,www.jobs.ca,www.careerbuilder.ca and so on... If you are thinking about job based immigration in Canada, my advise would be that it is very very difficult unless you have some employer willing to go through pain due to your unique skillset.
subaraja said:
dear friends,

pls need your advise for candian jobs apply and procedure.....

because am working in private company in tamilnadu,.... i need for candia job procedure......`

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Punjab2Canada said:
I was going to ask the same thing as Oscar did because you have provided conflicting statements (probably due to stress of application ;D). Anyways, now that it is clear it was indeed delivered to CIC & you managed to get it back later. So, who was in contact with CIC during those 4 days?
DHL COURIER...

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
abhishek2629 said:
DHL COURIER...
Also just want to know that my points are coming 67 I have applied under my wife name NOC 2173 and by the time they deduct the money it will take approx 30 to 35 days and if I give my IELTS will they consider 5 points after they deduct the money or there is no need. The reson I am asking this to be on the safer side as IELTS date is not easy to get as the caps are filling day by day. Please suggest.

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
siryasir said:
Thanks a lot Kashish for your kind help :D. Can you please also inform what is a difference between Experience letter and Letter of reference.Letter of reference only highlights your skills and abilities and serves as a reference documents while considering an application for e.g letter of reference is needed for college admission...in other works lot of BS and sweet nothings:) , letter of experience states you job responsibilities, titles, tenure dates and salary.. no sweet nothings in the letter of experience My previous experience letter which was issued before does not have complete information as required by the CIC. As the company is closed now and does not have any operations, hence shall I ask the signing authority to mention this on Reference letter, that the company seized its operations in 'so and so year'.Yes that would be helpful for CIC to evaluating your application

Also If I need to get separate LOR/Experience letter for Property Consultant and Sales Manager or this can be mentioned in a single LOR as I was promoted from Property Consultant to Sales Manager by my employer. This could be in same letter but titles should be stated with respective dates for example worked in the capacity of Sales manager from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy and sales team lead from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy(

I am planning to place myself under NOC 0121 but my current role features under NOC 2171 as Business System Analyst for start-up registered in US and I work from home in India for this employer. Does that need to be mentioned and would affect the application. I suppose I can gather points for both the NOCs but can mention PRIMARY category to be NOC 0121 in the application, right? which ever experience gives you more points and best shot should determine your category and the one which you can prove solidly to CIC for your NOC. Seniors are welcome to correct me..

I would be glad to have views from seniors as well.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi Abhishek,

As you are getting 67 points, i would suggest you to submit the application.

waiting for your IELTS or sending it after makes no sense to me, 2173 is a hot noc code and you never know how soon the cap will get filled

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
dineshh.786 said:
Hi Abhishek,

As you are getting 67 points, i would suggest you to submit the application.

waiting for your IELTS or sending it after makes no sense to me, 2173 is a hot noc code and you never know how soon the cap will get filled
agreed 67 points will get you qualified..no need to waste time, as you can see that application load has slowed down CIC, you can only assume the predictions might be blasted away in terms of CAP, so...think about it and do what you feel is best for you...

Best of luck :)

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Thank you guys for your support and concern.

Settlement funds belong to me. My X didn't move even his finger during all the process of application. But he knew how to move ...an another part of his body in time when I made all this efforts for us and our family. :mad:

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Oscar7 said:
Break-up of people by nationality on our spread sheet, found it interesting.
Country #s
India 648
Philippines 98
Pakistan 96
Bangladesh 72
China 68
Nigeria 56
Egypt 32
Iran 26
+1 for you.
Very Interesting..

I am little surprised to see nationalities like UK, UAE, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Italy.. Didn't expect.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
It's been an historic day at Wimbledon for Canada with Milos Raonic & Genie Bouchard both reaching the SF! Never have this happened before..

Hope this will put some extra energy in the staff of CIC and will finish up processing May 7th applicants soon!

Sincerely, an 18th June applicant! :D

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
I have submitted a draft from HDFC; it doesn't have an expiry date written over it. How long it is valid for? 3 months or 6 months?

toocoolamit

May 22, 2014
kewlCanada said:
Guys ... now waiting for next level..
CIC finally took my money :D

so Admins please update it am 7th may 1137 am applicant for NOC 2174 .
Congrats bro...... I hope CIC will cross this 7th May soon. This wait is killing me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.