+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Century said:
If your DD is not being encashed by 30th July, it will never ;) ;) ;) (joking)

Don't worry mate. It won't take so long to encash. Who knows, it already has been encashed.
As I said I am 9th May applicant and CIC processiing 7th May which may take another 10 working days. SO by the time my chance comes, it may pass 30 July.

Let me rephrase, What happens when CIC processess an application and found the DD is expired.

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
do i have to get my mbbs degree to be attested by higher education commission pakistan before sending to medical council of canada??

its photocopy is to be sent or origin document needed??

tayyabatahir

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2014 signed by D.Macneil
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
do i have to get my mbbs degree to be attested by higher education commission pakistan before sending to medical council of canada??

its photocopy is to be sent or origin document needed??

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Experts please delete my entry from the spreadsheet as I have resend my file and it will reach CIC tomorrow. Also just want to know that my points are coming 67 I have applied under my wife name NOC 2173 and by the time they deduct the money it will take approx 30 to 35 days and if I give my IELTS will they consider 5 points after they deduct the money or there is no need. The reson I am asking this to be on the safer side as IELTS date is not easy to get as the caps are filling day by day. Please suggest.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Oscar7 said:
Break-up of people by nationality on our spread sheet, found it interesting.
Country #s
India 648
Philippines 98
Pakistan 96
Bangladesh 72
China 68
Nigeria 56
Egypt 32
Iran 26
Nepal 21
Brazil 17
Russia 17
Jordan 10
Vietnam 9
Jamaica 7
Sri Lanka 7
UK 7
Singapore 6
Turkey 6
Ukraine 6
Hong Kong 5
Macedonia 5
Bulgaria 4
Ghana 4
Israel 4
Lebanon 4
Poland 4
South Africa 4
Albania 3
Armenia 3
Iraq 3
Mexico 3
Moldova 3
Palestine 3
Serbia 3
Syria 3
Algeria 2
Colombia 2
Croatia 2
Dominican Republic 2
Ethiopia 2
Georgia 2
Italy 2
Malaysia 2
S. Korea 2
Thailand 2
Australia 1
Azerbaijan 1
Barbados 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1
Burundi 1
Cuba 1
Czech Republic 1
Guyana 1
Japan 1
Kenya 1
Latvia 1
Malawi 1
Peru 1
Portugal 1
Romania 1
Saudi Arabia 1
Sudan 1
Taiwan 1
Trinidad & Tobago 1
UAE 1
Uzbekistan 1
Venezuela 1
Yemen 1
If there would have been option to drill down even on State/Country, you would see most applicants from North India Oscar7 :)...... just kidding! :)

SZA123

Jul 2, 2014
nsing25 said:
All,
My CC got charged on 30th June.
NOC 2173
Application recieved date 7th May - 1:57 by MIKE
Please make sure to increase the International credit LIMIT.
In my case i provided CIC with SBI Credit card. Luckliy I called customer care on 26th June to know my CC limit.
IT was ZERO rupees, so I increased it and on 30th june got my CC charged(lucky enoughin my case).
Hello nsing25;
Congrats for the progress on your case. I would like to know if you got any email from CIC? As per my understanding, CIC send email with PER number if anyone's application is submitted.
Regards,

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
abhishek2629 said:
Experts please delete my entry from the spreadsheet as I have resend my file and it will reach CIC tomorrow. Also just want to know that my points are coming 67 I have applied under my wife name NOC 2173 and by the time they deduct the money it will take approx 30 to 35 days and if I give my IELTS will they consider 5 points after they deduct the money or there is no need. The reson I am asking this to be on the safer side as IELTS date is not easy to get as the caps are filling day by day. Please suggest.
Hey abhishek2629,
Was there a reson for resending the application??
I mean did you earlier application was rejected?? Just curious.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Hi everyone,

Can some one please help me to clarify following points:

1- I am planning to apply under Real Estate Sales Manager category (0121). I was working for a UAE based company between 2005-2008. In this tenure I was initially based in India as Property Consultant for approx 1 year and selling their projects in India but after my better performance in 2006 I was shifted to Dubai and was given Sales Manager position and remained there till Sept 2008. Now this company is no more in operations but I am in touch with the CEO hence I would have no issue in getting references for my role and responsibilities. Can anyone pls provide or guide me about letter of reference.
A- Is it necessary to mention the salary in reference letter as I am not sure if my ex-CEO would sign it in that case.
B- This LOR would be for past date or present date? Also If I need to get separate LOR for Property Consultant and Sales Manager or this can be mentioned in a single LOR.
C- Does this LOR have to be on Letter head or on A4 page signed by the ex-CEO. Shall I request him to give his previous Business card that of CEO and also his latest business card as a founder of new organisation to be attached with LOR. Will that be sufficient?
D- Do I also need to attach other document along with LOR like experience certificate, pay slips, contract etc. I have nothing except general experience certificate now.

2- I did my Bachelors from India and Masters from UK. Do I need to get ECA done for my INDIAN bachelor degree as well along with my Masters degree. I am claiming points for my highest degree i.e Masters/Post Graduation done in UK.

3- I have got some months gap period between my jobs, between studies and job. Am I supposed to give each and every detail of past 10 years employers, reason of gap, whether I am claiming points for those jobs or not. I worked part time in a retail sector in the UK but my employer does not give me a proper reference letter as required by CIC, i am also not claiming any points for my UK job...do I still need to mention it in my application with all the similar documentation as needed for NOC.

4- Can I submit Bank certificate instead of statement along with the application as I have recently deposited funds in my account.

5- Shall I arrange Police Report before sending application or should wait till Medical.

6- My Passport is expiring in Jan 2015 i.e around 6 months from now. Will that affect my application in any way? Am I still eligible to apply with 6 months expiry period. I would be applying to renew it in a month's time.

Seniors, please help, will really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Max_ash said:
Hey abhishek2629,
Was there a reson for resending the application??
I mean did you earlier application was rejected?? Just curious.
I forgot to put some documents so I requested to CIC to give my parcel back and they did.... Lucky me...

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Oscar7 said:
Break-up of people by nationality on our spread sheet, found it interesting.
Country #s
India 648
Philippines 98
Pakistan 96
Bangladesh 72
China 68
Nigeria 56
Egypt 32
Iran 26
Nepal 21
Brazil 17
Russia 17
Jordan 10
Vietnam 9
Jamaica 7
Sri Lanka 7
UK 7
Singapore 6
Turkey 6
Ukraine 6
Hong Kong 5
Macedonia 5
Bulgaria 4
Ghana 4
Israel 4
Lebanon 4
Poland 4
South Africa 4
Albania 3
Armenia 3
Iraq 3
Mexico 3
Moldova 3
Palestine 3
Serbia 3
Syria 3
Algeria 2
Colombia 2
Croatia 2
Dominican Republic 2
Ethiopia 2
Georgia 2
Italy 2
Malaysia 2
S. Korea 2
Thailand 2
Australia 1
Azerbaijan 1
Barbados 1
Bosnia and Herzegovina 1
Burundi 1
Cuba 1
Czech Republic 1
Guyana 1
Japan 1
Kenya 1
Latvia 1
Malawi 1
Peru 1
Portugal 1
Romania 1
Saudi Arabia 1
Sudan 1
Taiwan 1
Trinidad & Tobago 1
UAE 1
Uzbekistan 1
Venezuela 1
Yemen 1
I guess there are more in China out there but they are not participating in english speaking forums.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Oscar7 said:
Brother, Now I believe you are misquoting with the intention of confusing people. CIC did NOT give your package back (CIC does not ever give back a package it has already received LOL). I think I remember what you have shared in the past here, and I have shared the same with Max in the above post :p There you go, I found your earlier post and pasted it! ;D
The courier company delivered the parcel to CIC in spite of chasing them but then we tried again to get the parcel back from CIC and it took 4 days and luckily they have returned the parcel to courier company and then it came back to my friend's place who lives in Brampton.

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I may not be 100% right but I will give it a best shot:
siryasir said:
Hi everyone,

Can some one please help me to clarify following points:

1- I am planning to apply under Real Estate Sales Manager category (0121). I was working for a UAE based company between 2005-2008. In this tenure I was initially based in India as Property Consultant for approx 1 year and selling their projects in India but after my better performance in 2006 I was shifted to Dubai and was given Sales Manager position and remained there till Sept 2008. Now this company is no more in operations but I am in touch with the CEO hence I would have no issue in getting references for my role and responsibilities. Can anyone pls provide or guide me about letter of reference. The letter of reference is not required. The letter of experience is needed, which should state your job responsibities (hopefully matching guided responsibilities), your tenure, titles you have held (date of titles), and salary
A- Is it necessary to mention the salary in reference letter as I am not sure if my ex-CEO would sign it in that case. You may be ok without the salary information, but better to have it
B- This LOR would be for past date or present date? Also If I need to get separate LOR for Property Consultant and Sales Manager or this can be mentioned in a single LOR.The letter can be issued at any date, as long as it mentions your start and end date
C- Does this LOR have to be on Letter head or on A4 page signed by the ex-CEO. Shall I request him to give his previous Business card that of CEO and also his latest business card as a founder of new organisation to be attached with LOR. Will that be sufficient?The letter needs to be on company letterhead as this will ngive more authenticity to the letter, anyone can write a letter on A4 and get the business card printed
D- Do I also need to attach other document along with LOR like experience certificate, pay slips, contract etc. I have nothing except general experience certificate now. Letter of Experience is what is required, rather than letter of reference

2- I did my Bachelors from India and Masters from UK. Do I need to get ECA done for my INDIAN bachelor degree as well along with my Masters degree. I am claiming points for my highest degree i.e Masters/Post Graduation done in UK. You will need to get both evaluated

3- I have got some months gap period between my jobs, between studies and job. Am I supposed to give each and every detail of past 10 years employers, reason of gap, whether I am claiming points for those jobs or not. I worked part time in a retail sector in the UK but my employer does not give me a proper reference letter as required by CIC, i am also not claiming any points for my UK job...do I still need to mention it in my application with all the similar documentation as needed for NOC.You do need to give all the jobs you have held(you can ignore the work at retil store) but you will have to say unemployed in that case

4- Can I submit Bank certificate instead of statement along with the application as I have recently deposited funds in my account.you can, also I would recommend that you should include previous bank account statements. I assume CIC would like to know and understand how did you get all that money all of sudden

5- Shall I arrange Police Report before sending application or should wait till Medical.You can request it but not neccesary to send with application, you can send at the time of medical

6- My Passport is expiring in Jan 2015 i.e around 6 months from now. Will that affect my application in any way? Am I still eligible to apply with 6 months expiry period. I would be applying to renew it in a month's time.I suggest you should get the passport renewed prior to sending the application, alternatively, you can the current apssport in the application and when the medicals are requested you should send the updated passport documents- ususally they ask if they see that your passport will expire prior to issing medical request

Seniors, please help, will really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.