+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Also guys - can someone let me know how to access the spreadsheet so I can add in my details as well?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
To access FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

To make New FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Don't forget to save the link after entering your details.You will need it, when you will update new information
else you have to delete you old entry and all new information have to be submitted.

ms453 said:
Also guys - can someone let me know how to access the spreadsheet so I can add in my details as well?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
hina99 said:
How to know if wes report is available for cic electronically?
i got mail from wes. It is

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES Canada

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
FromDrToCanada said:
if I had my documents copies signed, dated and rubber stamped by my notary but did not included the phrase "“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document” as the guide states do you think that will cause rejection of my application??? ::)

Thanks
First of all, If Documents were translated documents, only then Notarization was compulsory along with affidavit from Translator.
Other documents were not supposed to be Notarized.If you have done it, no problem.
The sentence you have quoted is for Certified True copies.
Since as per checklist, they have not requested Certified True copies for any document at this stage so you are not in trouble.
However they may asked for Certified True copies for any document or Document in original at later stage.
Then you can write this line on Photocopy of Document and Notarize to make it Certified True copy.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
ajx said:
To access FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

To make New FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

Don't forget to save the link after entering your details.You will need it, when you will update new information
else you have to delete you old entry and all new information have to be submitted.
Thanks! - I am assuming by "save the link" you mean bookmark the page?

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ppmom said:
They are still stuck at May 7th applicants
So it could be another month or two months for those around 20th-26th May?

FromDrToCanada

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
ajx said:
First of all, If Documents were translated documents, only then Notarization was compulsory along with affidavit from Translator.
Other documents were not supposed to be Notarized.If you have done it, no problem.
The sentence you have quoted is for Certified True copies.
Since as per checklist, they have not requested Certified True copies for any document at this stage so you are not in trouble.
However they may asked for Certified True copies for any document or Document in original at later stage.
Then you can write this line on Photocopy of Document and Notarize to make it Certified True copy.
Thanks for this clarification, this is a true relief :)

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Hi all,

Small clarification, i have already filed my application. Just need to check, my wife's passport does not carry my name as spouse. She is holding her original passport containing her fathers name. Do i need to get it changed with my name as spouse. We have marriage certificate with us.

If I dont get it changed, will it effect my application.

rahulfriends

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am filling below information in IMM0008ENU_2D form. Please let me know if anything is incorrect.
# Application Detail
Q1 - Program under which you are applying? (I am applying for Canada FSW 2014)
> Economic
Q2 - Category under which you are applying?
> Skilled Worker
Q3 - How many family members, including you are in this application. (Me, Spouse and 2 kids)
> 4
Q7 - Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)? (I don't what it is and how to get it. But in pdf form there is problem as I can't select any options - No or Yes. Is any workaround for that?)
# Contact Information
Q5 - Fax no. (I don't have Fax no. So, I am not selecting any option. Is that fine?)
# National Identity Document
Q1 - Do you have national identity document? (Can, I select yes and give information about as driving license as this is the only document which contains the issue date and expriy date? I have also other documents like PAN card, UID - Adhar card. Please suggest appropriate one.)

General Queries
1. In pdf form there are some conditions which are hiding the textbox and date selection textbox. After taking print out of such pdf form, can I write Not Applicable or NA by using black pen?
2. Is it compulsary to have passport or national identity documents for kids under 5 age?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
papmanindia said:
Hi all,

Small clarification, i have already filed my application. Just need to check, my wife's passport does not carry my name as spouse. She is holding her original passport containing her fathers name. Do i need to get it changed with my name as spouse. We have marriage certificate with us.

There is no requirement to change the names on passport. If all her documents are aligned on as per names of passport then it should be fine.

Again, passport is not to prove your marriage, you already have marriage certificate for that.

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
papmanindia said:
Hi all,

No change required. It wont affect your application at all. Marriage certificate is sufficient. I hope you attached a copy with the application. Good luck!

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
gs123 said:
No change required. It wont affect your application at all. Marriage certificate is sufficient. I hope you attached a copy with the application. Good luck!
Yes Marriage certificate is attached.

Thanks for prompt response.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
rahulfriends said:
Hi Seniors,

I am filling below information in IMM0008ENU_2D form. Please let me know if anything is incorrect.
# Application Detail
Q1 - Program under which you are applying? (I am applying for Canada FSW 2014)
> Economic -> correct
Q2 - Category under which you are applying?
> Skilled Worker -> correct
Q3 - How many family members, including you are in this application. (Me, Spouse and 2 kids)
> 4 -> correct
Q7 - Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)? (I don't what it is and how to get it. But in pdf form there is problem as I can't select any options - No or Yes. Is any workaround for that?) -> Leave this field blank
# Contact Information
Q5 - Fax no. (I don't have Fax no. So, I am not selecting any option. Is that fine?) ->Leave it blank
# National Identity Document
Q1 - Do you have national identity document? (Can, I select yes and give information about as driving license as this is the only document which contains the issue date and expriy date? I have also other documents like PAN card, UID - Adhar card. Please suggest appropriate one.)
->You may select no and no need to submit anything, but I would recommend you to tick yes and submit copy of your adhar card.

General Queries
1. In pdf form there are some conditions which are hiding the textbox and date selection textbox. After taking print out of such pdf form, can I write Not Applicable or NA by using black pen?
2. Is it compulsary to have passport or national identity documents for kids under 5 age?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Yes you are right.It will prompt you with message to bookmark the link after entering your details.
ms453 said:
Thanks! - I am assuming by "save the link" you mean bookmark the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.