+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
tupa said:
Hi, got PER mail on 16th June.. App received on 5 May..,in the PER there's a UCI no... Used that one to logon.. In the system it shows " your application received on 5th may".... But as per PER mail "your application now on processing"... The wording indicates to do next correspondence with my Visa Office... Not sure what happened?? Ohh its also written they have encashed my DD 1260 cad and gave a transaction,no....What are the next steps of PER from CIO? Are the SG VO again send a PER??
fyi i am from Dhaka, NOC 2241...not sure why the online system shows just application received????!!!
Pls help me with the steps..
all the best....
When your fee encashed. In system as you mentioned is it shows under "in process" or some what

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
binuky said:
When your fee encashed. In system as you mentioned is it shows under "in process" or some what
See my previous post also

bonesaw

May 2, 2014
Lost all hope since last week. 6th May applicant, NOC 2281. No CC charge, while others before me already have PER. Not even worried/anxious anymore, only disappointed.
I guess it's time to wait for my application to get back to me and re-apply.
No idea why it would be returned, sent a lot of evidence... will know in 3 months probably... *sigh*
My only hope is to still be in cap in 3 months from now.
Sucks to be me. FML.

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
bonesaw said:
Lost all hope since last week. 6th May applicant, NOC 2281. No CC charge, while others before me already have PER. Not even worried/anxious anymore, only disappointed.
I guess it's time to wait for my application to get back to me and re-apply.
No idea why it would be returned, sent a lot of evidence... will know in 3 months probably... *sigh*
My only hope is to still be in cap in 3 months from now.
Sucks to be me. FML.
Hi Bonesaw,

Relax, dont assume things yourself.. who knows you may receive a CC/DD charge tomorrow.. Keep your hopes HIGH.. Enjoy Football worldcup.. Cheers!!!

jianada55

Mar 30, 2014
Hi guys
I sent my application today and after sending came to know that they have changed the form IMM0008ENU_2D. Is this a problem?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should not be a problem; Good Luck!
jianada55 said:
Hi guys
I sent my application today and after sending came to know that they have changed the form IMM0008ENU_2D. Is this a problem?

2012isdyear

Jan 29, 2012
jianada55 said:
Hi guys
No worries, it's not even July yet. And besides you will not be allowed to print it yet if you use that form. I tried to use that new or updated form and after completing 12 pages for a friend it wouldnt allow me to print. Agh !

robin4can

Jun 17, 2014
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I am preparing my application for FSW. I am having the designation of a Project Manager but my duties are closer to NOC 2174. The employer reference letter has the designation. How should I mention the relation of my duties with NOC in the application?

In Indian IT industry being a PM is usually seen as progressing in career and hence I opted for this title though duties are more technical in nature.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Robin

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
robin4can said:
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I am preparing my application for FSW. I am having the designation of a Project Manager but my duties are closer to NOC 2174. The employer reference letter has the designation. How should I mention the relation of my duties with NOC in the application?

In Indian IT industry being a PM is usually seen as progressing in career and hence I opted for this title though duties are more technical in nature.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Robin
The general consensus of this forum is that go with the duties, designation doesn't matter that much.

I myself am going to apply with all duties matching my NOC, but designation doesn't.

Regards

smileysharma

Jun 15, 2014
I have 3 yr work ex.. I am applying for the FSWP. I have checked the document checklist and it requires the Experience letter with job description.

Although in India generally we do not get experience letters with the job description written on them. It only has the Designation and time period that we work for.

Can it effect my application.If yes, What can i do?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
smileysharma said:
I have 3 yr work ex.. I am applying for the FSWP. I have checked the document checklist and it requires the Experience letter with job description.

Although in India generally we do not get experience letters with the job description written on them. It only has the Designation and time period that we work for.

Can it effect my application.If yes, What can i do?
Yes it does affect in case of Canadian PR application.

You must get a new experience letter mentioning all or most of the duties (pertaining to your NOC) on it, along with other details as mentioned in the checklist.

Regards

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Angel16,

I'm not familiar with "accrual funds" .. could you pls elaborate.

"Mutual funds" can be a good option but remember MF's give decent recent over a long period of time. In short term it is more risky to expect abnormal returns from MF's. Though it has no lock-in but imagine if you were to redeem it in one day & on a day/period when market situation is bad.. you'll end up booking a loss / sacrifice return :(

Regarding "FD's" .. your money is Not eroded and 9% is a good rate of return (in Canada you will earn less than 2%). Also, over the last month FII's have invested heavily in Debt market as Bond yields are expected to lower in the future. So locking 9% return in a Risk free instrument like FD's makes sense.

Also, look at Settlement Funds (currently locked) from a PR point of view:
Time horizon = 1 yr (assuming, you get a PR and ready to travel with Settlement Funds).
Settlement Funds (Corpus) - say, Rs. 10L
FD's rate of return- 9% (Guaranteed, Risk free)
Accrual Funds/ MF's- how much more ? assume, 15% expected returns from MF - conservative est. (No Guarantee, Riskier in short run)

So, your Opportunity cost (differential returns in FD's) = (15%- 9%) * 10 L = Rs 60 K

For gaining approx Rs. 60K you'll loose your peace of mind by taking additional risk (in MF's/ accrual funds) and hassles/ expln to CIO at a later stage (if POF reqd) etc.
Compare Rs. 60k with the benefit involved in achieving your PR to Canada... its just peanuts ! :p

Take your call !

Angel16 said:
Ashif, century, neel and kollins....I need expert advice. The settlement fund I hav is rite now in bank fixed deposits. My application has already reached cic.

Is it ok if I remove dat money n invest it in other instruments like accrual funds or mutual funds? Specifically funds which hav no lock in period. I can redeem it in one days time.

Pls advice...I m by profession a financial planner n can't watch my money erode in FDs.... earning only 9% taxable income while I can make much more in accrual funds.

Athena73

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
vishal shrestha said:
How come validating the form before printing avoid the delays in my applications' processing time? ???
Bar codes lessens incomplete entries. Based on my observation it will not show barcodes if your entries are incomplete. Also, from cic site it stated that the bar codes, which will print on the last page of the form, will contain all of the data entered by the applicant and may be scanned for direct upload. It is also stated that "Officers should encourage applicants to complete the new forms electronically (not by hand) and not submit old application forms. Officers and applicants are encouraged to read the instruction guide as it contains further details regarding the completion of the new application forms.
ww.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob325B.asp

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
fucanada said:
Hello,

My app received on 02, May 2:56PM, NOC-1112, still my DD is not charged, i am worried.
What can we say. Don't worry, be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.