+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APSK said:
Bro it was a year long wait..you can imagine the feeling..its like rain in the desert..:)..thanks to the almighty..Best of luck to everyone on the forum..
Enjoy every drop of the rain. You deserve it!! Many Congratulations!!

The pleasure of rain in the desert is like no other feeling, haha.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
tknova said:
Aaaah ... I spend a large part of my day on the forum .. just another May 7 Applicant.

Though the entertainment here is better than the TV ;D

Aap Ka Entertainment ke liye: SOAP OPERA

Oh the horrible day!!!
One of the neighbors of ChaosCanada died within 10 hours after identifying cancer. The neighbor was feeling weak, having nausea.

The father of ChaosCanada suddenly felt weak very much.

9:00AM
ChaosCanada: Papa, your syndrome sounds terrible.
Papa: What happens to me son (a bit worried)
ChaosCanada: Papa, u have to get ready for reality – a reality shock.
Papa: Please son, explain.
ChaosCanada: After analyzing your symptoms, I am confident, you got cancer. Sorry papa, there is no answer.
Papa: (face become bloodless) so will I die soon. Is there any treatment available?
ChaosCanada: Papa, to be optimistic you will die within 10 hours. If I am pessimistic, you may die in 5 hours. On average, you will die in 7.5 hours. I am afraid, you will die soon, and won't even see the last moon.
Papa: Can you please go to fresh room and get yourselves fresh. You looked really overburden.

ChaosCanada closed his eye, visualize how his father could die, stood standstill and started feeling chill.

10:00AM
ChaosCanada could not become attentive to his work in his office. He called his father at his mobile number:
ChaosCanada: Papa, it will be a great miss, soon you will Rest In Peace.

02:00PM (pessimistic time passing!)
ChaosCanada came hastily from office.
ChaosCanada: Papa, I can't stop my tear, as your death is coming near.

04:00PM (average time passing!!)
ChaosCanada: Papa, your bonus time is going on, let's sing a last song – “Die! Die! Die! before it, eat chicken pie”.

09:00PM (optimistic time passed!!!)
Father showed ChaosCanada the full bright moon, seeing it, ChaosCanada fall into swoon.

09:15PM
ChaosCanada's father dragged him into bed. Sprinkle some water. ChaosCanada opened his eyes.
Father: I have gone to doctor and he gave me report. It is not cancer, it is ulcer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NB: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

anac

Star Member
Oct 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No 1112 application charged after 05th of May, wonder if the cap is already reached

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Congrats bro..maple leaf awaits u
jigzz said:
CC got charged
After a year long wait I can write this. :)

My CC got charged 1:30 hr back. App rcvd: 6th May, 11:25 AM, NOC:2173.

All the best to all the group members!!!

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hey Congratz...Pls enter your details in the spreadsheet...
izverg said:
Hey everyone
my cc got charged at 10.43 nova scotia time! ;D
good luck to everyone!

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
blackorna said:
PER received today just 30 minutes ago.

Wish you all get it soon!!!

Dear Admin, could you please help to update it in sheet? I am not able to visit it.

Congrats

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
Any cc/dd charged in noc 0111?????

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
GMS said:
can somebody advise me what is the working time for WES..? I am on waiting line for 15 minutes.. i think i need to call them again tomorrow morning (Malaysia) which is evening time in Canada..

Till what time they remain open..?
I have called them once and was waiting on the line for 45 minutes. If you can wait I suggest keep waiting, they are not the best with customer service or emails.

nb_84

May 5, 2014
May be its my bad to interpret.. but seniors please clarify if you can..

some received back their application just because of responsibilities and job duties are not matching to NOC.
but some are still in boat and worrying even after CC got charged about whether they can make the 67 points.

some mentioned even after getting PER, point calculations are doing.. for point calculations they won't look into Job duties and responsibilities? if they do means why they are not rejecting initial time itself but only later on?

its all eating my head :( some body clarify the logic :D

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
nb_84 said:

some received back their application just because of responsibilities and job duties are not matching to NOC.
but some are still in boat and worrying even after CC got charged about whether they can make the 67 points.

some mentioned even after getting PER, point calculations are doing.. for point calculations they won't look into Job duties and responsibilities? if they do means why they are not rejecting initial time itself but only later on?

Bro take it easy and relax.
Read the following document for the process flow of CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf.
First step completeness check CC/DD charged Points eligibility checkPER

Good Luck !!

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
nb_84 said:

Based on the application that was returned to me, it seems that CIC first does an overall check for completeness and meeting all requirements, points, NOC And supporting documents.

All applications have been reviewed, there are check marks on everything. So if your credit card got charged it means you are approved. You meet the points and all documents are complete. At a later time they will continue to verify documents and send to your responsible visa office.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Century said:
Dear Seniors and Experts,

I have confusions. I just filled up my forms below for occupation. I wrote my current designation in the occupation list instead of Software Engineer.
Generic Form:
Education/ Occupational detail:

Current Occupation
Technical lead
intended occupation
2173- Software Engineers and Designers

Background/Declaration form:
Q. 8 Personal history
year Activity City Status in Country Name of company/Employer
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead Dhk Citizen Company A
2008-03 to 2010 Software Engineer Dhk Citizen Company B {don't leave any blank period. Write up-to Month-Year}
2002 to 2007 Studying Dhk Citizen University name

Note that:2010-06 to 2014-05 i have promoted from Sr. Software Engr to Lead Engr then Technical lead in Company A {Please add. There is no harm in adding details}
Should I have to add those periods with designation separately? {Adding those information won't harm you.}
Economic Class form:

Q. 12 Your work experience
a) Identify, from the list below, the primary occupation
Occupation
Technical Lead
NOC 2173
b) Starting with current occupation
From -to Occupation NOC Years of Experience Main Duties
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead 2173 4 years or more Design, implementation
2008-03 to 2010 Software Engineer 2173 2 years or more Testing, Integration, Development {write exact period including your month}

Please revert me if it is wrongly filled up. I am confused about designation should use instead of Software Engineer. {Applicants gave their designation and those are being accepted. However, I gave the occupation description given against the NOCs}

Additional Family Information form:
Should I have to use the same page of the form for sister/brothers if I need additional sheet
or Can I use any blank A4 page for adding the extra information of sister/brothers. {Can I use any blank A4 page for adding the extra information of sister/brothers. On the top of your paper, write your name, your date of birth, passport number, the name of the form, and write question number are responding with and give your answer.}
Thanks Century Bhai...

I would definitely add the month. It was just written.

To Conclude,

1. In Generic Form:
Education/ Occupational detail:

Current Occupation
Technical lead
(I can write designation/Title instead of Software Engineer)
2.Background/Declaration form:
Q. 8 Personal history
year Activity City Status in Country Name of company/Employer
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead Dhk Citizen Company A

instead of Software Engineer
3. Economic Class form:
12 a) Identify, from the list below, the primary occupation
Occupation
Technical Lead instead of Software Engineer
NOC 2173
b) Starting with current occupation
From -to Occupation NOC Years of Experience Main Duties
2010-06 to 2014-05 Technical lead 2173 4 years or more Design, implementation

So, I am going write my designation instead of Software Engineer in Everywhere of the forms where Occupation is written?

Please confirm me is it ok or not? Your help is very much important for my successful application.

Regards
Rumel

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
nb_84 said:

CIO forwards apps that receive PER from the CIO officers to the respective VO with a case analysis, know one can tell for sure what this case analysis has .....other than generic stuff like it has your points total, CIO officer concluded you met min. selection requirements (1 year matching NOC exp, min lang. skills, ECA eval) and all docs were provided to CIO officer satisfaction)

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Can_2014 said:
Based on the application that was returned to me, it seems that CIC first does an overall check for completeness and meeting all requirements, points, NOC And supporting documents.

All applications have been reviewed, there are check marks on everything. So if your credit card got charged it means you are approved. You meet the points and all documents are complete. At a later time they will continue to verify documents and send to your responsible visa office.
Bro, If the Credit card is charged it does not mean it is approved, it means that all documents are complete for processing. They would then send to some other visa processing officer to check your points eligibility and if you are positive you get an email stating that you are positive in eligibility review and your documents would be sent to the respective visa office for processing. If you check the 2013 spreadsheet, there are few people who were rejected due to eligibility points after the CC/DD getting charged.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Re: Photocopy of Passport

Mushfiq_1987 said:
Just the photocopy of those pages of passport which contain following information:

1. Passport number
2. date of issue & expiry
3. photo, name, date & place of birth
4. any amendment pages

No need to send pages that contain VISA and Seal. Good luck
Mushfiq Bhai,

If other visa document and seal not attached then how they will verify about your travel details?

Actually, it is not mentioned to attached the visa and seal for travel in anywhere and it is also not mentioned you should not attached these information as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.