+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can_2014

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
A_S said:
Bro I am really sorry you got your packet back, but there is still time, I would resend the packet as soon I can.
Regarding the JD, it is really impressive and you have listed it as per you would put it on your resume. However please note that from a visa processing agents's point of view these wordings are too confusing to match up with the JD's provided by CIC for the NOC 1112. The person evaluating you is not a Financial Analyst and do not have subject matter expertise to interpret what you listed down. Please specifically use some of the words listed under the NOC code to define your experience and keep it simple so that the Visa processing Agent understands your experience.
Good Luck.!!
Good advise
Thank you my friend

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Hey seniors, now that a 1112 packet has been returned due to reference letter, here is my letter that i listed on my packet. Does this pass the smell test??? really worried now.

1. Responsible for leading monthly reporting, forecasting, Long term planning and analysis of key metrics, Profit & Loss results and program initiatives, including partnering with US business partner in goal setting.

2. Preparation of sufficient and clear expense analysis with detailed explanations of the variances between actual and planned/ budgeted / forecasted results.
¬¬
3. Responsible for evaluating financial risk of projects, prepare financial forecasts with detailed financing scenarios and other documents concerning financial stability & profitability and suggest recommendations

4. Responsible for Planning and Forecasting of the expenses and earnings for the next year and continuously tracking and comparing actuals with plan/forecast

5. Responsible for Optimization & Financial modelling to ensure optimal utilization of $ value thus accessing profitability & payback assessments

6. Running different scenario based Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA’s) for assessing financial performance.

7. Engaged in the financial analysis of the associated cost center and explaining the expense summary to the senior leaders with commentary

8. Includes new report structuring, including data gathering & timely & accurate execution of reports, including Ad-hoc financial analysis and commentary

9. Receiving / pulling necessary data from the system (General Ledger & Essbase) to prepare reports that cater to input as well as furnished financial reports to the business partners.

10. Preparing and analyzing the P&L forecasts on Individual branches in order to view their financial stability and ROI on each office.

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Hey seniors, now that a 1112 packet has been returned due to reference letter, here is my letter that i listed on my packet. Does this pass the smell test??? really worried now.

1. Responsible for leading monthly reporting, forecasting, Long term planning and analysis of key metrics, Profit & Loss results and program initiatives, including partnering with US business partner in goal setting.

2. Preparation of sufficient and clear expense analysis with detailed explanations of the variances between actual and planned/ budgeted / forecasted results.
¬¬
3. Responsible for evaluating financial risk of projects, prepare financial forecasts with detailed financing scenarios and other documents concerning financial stability & profitability and suggest recommendations

4. Responsible for Planning and Forecasting of the expenses and earnings for the next year and continuously tracking and comparing actuals with plan/forecast

5. Responsible for Optimization & Financial modelling to ensure optimal utilization of $ value thus accessing profitability & payback assessments

6. Running different scenario based Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA's) for assessing financial performance.

7. Engaged in the financial analysis of the associated cost center and explaining the expense summary to the senior leaders with commentary

8. Includes new report structuring, including data gathering & timely & accurate execution of reports, including Ad-hoc financial analysis and commentary

9. Receiving / pulling necessary data from the system (General Ledger & Essbase) to prepare reports that cater to input as well as furnished financial reports to the business partners.

10. Preparing and analyzing the P&L forecasts on Individual branches in order to view their financial stability and ROI on each office.
If this doesnt pass more than just the smell test, I don't know what will

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
TangoCharlie1234 said:

¬¬

6. Running different scenario based Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA's) for assessing financial performance.

Yes. Esp. Nos. 1,3,5 snd 10. Just my two cents. ;)

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Below are the links...u can add ur details too

FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet
FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
After entry, click Edit Your Response and save the link for future update

Hasan2014 said:
Thanks a lot. Is there any spread sheet here? Where can i find that?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
can somebody advise me what is the working time for WES..? I am on waiting line for 15 minutes.. i think i need to call them again tomorrow morning (Malaysia) which is evening time in Canada..

Till what time they remain open..?

blackorna

Jul 24, 2013
PER received today just 30 minutes ago.

Wish you all get it soon!!!

Dear Admin, could you please help to update it in sheet? I am not able to visit it.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
blackorna said:

Many many congratulations dear..

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
TangoCharlie1234 said:

¬¬

Application reached on 23rd May and you received it back already ?? What was wrong with your reference letter ?? Did you miss something on your reference letter. ?

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Guys today police verification happened at home. They have called us to police station on 10th june...said within 7 days after dat our file will go to CID. From thr it will go to passport seva kendra. And then passport seva kendra will send a sms to us. Dat is when we need to visit passport seva kendra and get our PCC. Phsshhhh. ... ::)

Nepali

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackorna said:

Dear Admin, could you please help to update it in sheet? I am not able to visit it.
Congratulations

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...