+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
kewlCanada said:
I am already here friend :) CPR2012 , your smart enough :p
so smart that you haven't share your details in the forum , so helpful you are ..great!!
Guys ..3 cheers for CPR2012 !!
I dont agree with you..It should be 4 cheers :) ;)

The difference between us...Please see my post in page 1027 which I got from the experience of this forum. I hope post like these would help others than pressing panic button and making others worried n further confused.

I was not smart enough but learned a lot from you ;)

By the way if you clearly search this form I mentioned to update my details since I was not able to. I belive you are smart enough to do that....so chill bro ;)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
David_C said:
Guys, all the documents need to be signed and dated, right ?

The IMM5562 - Supplementary Information Your Travels form does not have a place where to sign.

Did you sign it ?

Thanks,
Only sign the forms that have columns for you to sign.
If a form doesn't have,leave it and don't sign it.
Cheers

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ind_2173 said:
Ashif/Century/Can_2174/Future_Canadian
Or
Any other senior

I am re-plugging my query.

I had sent my app on 3rd May and was received by CIC on 9th May. I forgot to write my name in my native language in Schedule A. After a lot of dilly dally I filled Schedule A again and sent it on May 15th. This was received on my May 22nd.
If they reconcile my documents to my original, what would be my application recieved date - May 9th or May 22nd?
I agree with kollins. You send amended form but I sincerely hope it is attached to your application. Missing that part wont make any difference if application is found complete and eligible. They might request updated schedule A after transferring your file to Local VO. Good Luck I am also 9th May applicant. Our turn will be somewhere next week.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
its not a rocket science to add details here
no body is going to search in the posts of yours where you gave the details..

for me there is always a scope of different opinion ..

.. I know why your upset .. but truth is truth
Rest is good luck to you
CPR2012 said:
I dont agree with you..It should be 4 cheers :) ;)

The difference between us...Please see my post in page 1027 which I got from the experience of this forum. I hope post like these would help others than entertainment.

I was not smart enough but learned a lot from you ;)

By the way if you clearly search this form I mentioned to update my details since I was not able to. I belive you are smart enough to do that....so chill bro ;)

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
1. If applied under 1112 with one year experience in the same field and other two jobs done were customer service rep and store manager... for 4 years...

How many points can one get.... they consider total experience in all jobs or just 1112, because other jobs are also there in the category customer service rep and store supervisor is also there in category but only submitted appointment letter for those not job duties in regards to those.....

How many points can be obtained???

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Aaaah ... I spend a large part of my day on the forum .. just another May 7 Applicant.

Though the entertainment here is better than the TV ;D

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
yeah its "reality forum show" ..lol

tknova said:
Aaaah ... I spend a large part of my day on the forum .. just another May 7 Applicant.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
In case of credit card payment, if I type name of card holder and get print and add the card number with pen, will it a problem?
Also I did a two years bachelor which is notmmentionef on my WES report. Should I mention it in the rest of the forms? Even if its not included in Wes report.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
tknova said:

haha. second that.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
jimmy_kallarackal said:
1. If applied under 1112 with one year experience in the same field and other two jobs done were customer service rep and store manager... for 4 years...

How many points can one get.... they consider total experience in all jobs or just 1112, because other jobs are also there in the category customer service rep and store supervisor is also there in category but only submitted appointment letter for those not job duties in regards to those.....

How many points can be obtained???
As long as these two other jobs were either skill type 0, or skill level A or B, you may get points for these as per this table. You must provide reference letters with job duties so they can be matched up with their NOC, though.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Congratulations to everyone getting their CC Charged and DD Encashed!!

Guys I just want to request all to re-enter your data in the spreadsheet if you have lost the link.

[size=12pt]
If the link is not lost or you haven't entered your information yet pleaaase update the sheet !!
It greatly helps in the positivity of the forum memebers like me ...

After submission make sure to bookmark >> Edit your response << link

Also don't let anyone here tell you about CAPs, guesses are no good for anyone and no one but CIC knows. Worst case scenario you will loose courier money but you will be ready for 2015 !!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ukhan018 said:
In case of credit card payment, if I type name of card holder and get print and add the card number with pen, will it a problem? No it wont be unless it is signed. But I don't understand why you want to do that.
Also I did a two years bachelor which is notmmentionef on my WES report. Should I mention it in the rest of the forms? Even if its not included in Wes report.Yes you must mention it on form.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
ukhan018 said:
In case of credit card payment, if I type name of card holder and get print and add the card number with pen, will it a problem?
Also I did a two years bachelor which is notmmentionef on my WES report. Should I mention it in the rest of the forms? Even if its not included in Wes report.
No problem, the instruction for printing the number does not necessarily mean through a printer. You may write it in pen, as long as it is clear.

As for your two years bachelor, there's no harm in mentioning it. But why is it not mentioned in your WES report? Do you have a Masters degree or higher? If not, I think you should get it evaluated by WES, unless you don't need the extra point (you get 21 points for a post-secondary diploma of 3 years or longer, and 22 for two post-secondary if at least one is 3 years or longer).

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
kewlCanada said:
its not a rocket science to add details here
no body is going to search in the posts of yours where you gave the details..
for me there is always a scope of different opinion ..
.. I know why your upset .. but truth is truth
Rest is good luck to you
Exactly it's not rocket science to predict the CAP fill up details which even the Boss (CIC-CIO) is not aware of ;) :p :p

No i am not upset dude. My app 2174 reached on 22 May and i am happy that i dared to file my dream application instead of sitting idle after all those hard work i have put in and brain eating the suggestions from this forum to clarify my queries for my application ;)

Chill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.