+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
jimmy_kallarackal said:
How many clb 7 or 8 on the basis of this result...

ielts

speaking- 6.5
listening- 7.0
reading- 6.0
writing - 6.5

how many points are calculated on basis of this ielts result
speaking- 6.5 - CLB 8 - 5 points
listening- 7.0 - CLB 7 - 4 points
reading- 6.0 - CLB 7 - 4 points
writing - 6.5 - CLB 8 - 5 points

So in total you would have 18 points.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
LHR-2147 said:
I'm also using AMEX so I will call them tomorrow. It's difficult to set this alert as we use the card all the time and £650 gets spent far too often :(
Set email notifications for every transaction above £650.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
kewlCanada said:
what kind of person are you SHAKTI123 ,
when did I say that my CC got charged :eek: ?? don't spread wrong information, if at all you know English !! :mad:...
Chill KewlCanada 8), you are playing game on your part so is Shakti ;)
Just chill buddy .......be sportive :p :p :p :p :p and support Shakti ;)

Hey all you want some serious stuff to fill up your application please ignore this side of the world coz itz just entertainment .....Don worry ...on the other side you got people who asks the doubts you have and and others who suggest which are useful to fill up your application of your dream.

So just chill n apply you application .....post landing in Canada you can have a lot of entertainment :)

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Hello Seniors,

I will need an urgent clarification and i will be glad if anyone can help out.

In trying to fill Form IMM 5669, i want a clarification on the instruction that says "No Gap"

In filling my educational and membership of organisation details, can there be gap.

Does this rule applies to only personal history or it applies to every details that involve dates.

For example, there is likelihood of gap from secondary - university-masters-professional exams etc.

Please Help.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
I am already here friend :) CPR2012 , your smart enough :p
so smart that you haven't share your details in the forum , so helpful you are ..great!!
Guys ..3 cheers for CPR2012 !!

CPR2012 said:
Chill KewlCanada 8), you are playing game on your part so is Shakti ;)
Just chill buddy .......be sportive :p :p :p :p :p and support Shakti ;)

Hey all you want some serious stuff to fill up your application please ignore this side of the world coz itz just entertainment .....Don worry ...on the other side you got people who asks the doubts you have and and others who suggest which are useful to fill up your application of your dream.

So just chill n apply you application .....post landing in Canada you can have a lot of entertainment :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
arijitwarm said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks for giving all the information which has been so much helping.

I want to apply for the Canadian FSWC category : 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants ...I would actually be following one visa consultant and will pay a huge fees infact , nevertheless I think I am too late to fill anything now as it has already been 1 month since the caps had been opened .

Is it still safe to apply for one ? or is it a total waste of money , time and a lot more things ..

Please let me know till what date I have time to actually apply for it ..

Thanks for your patience..
I would advice you to start the preparation as soon as you can.
If i were you,I will go ahead and get my preparations on the way as i won't loose hope until the end.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
hisaca said:
Hello Seniors,

In trying to fill Form IMM 5669, i want a clarification on the instruction that says "No Gap"

In filling my educational and membership of organisation details, can there be gap.

Does this rule applies to only personal history or it applies to every details that involve dates.

For example, there is likelihood of gap from secondary - university-masters-professional exams etc.

Please Help.
The rule of no gap between dates applies only to personal history and past address.
As you have rightly said,it does not apply to your educational dates history.
It does not apply to educational dates.
Cheers.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
hisaca said:
Hello Seniors,

In filling my educational and membership of organisation details, can there be gap.Gaps is ok in education & membership organization.

Does this rule applies to only personal history or it applies to every details that involve dates.No it doesn't apply in personal history every thing and I mean everything has to be mentioned. Every a gap of month might delay your file.

For example, there is likelihood of gap from secondary - university-masters-professional exams etc. That I said earlier that gap is ok.

Please Help.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
shakti123 said:
Yes.. Unlike last year thee are other avenues for software people like 2171, 2172, 2173 besides 2174. So there are 4000 now, instead of 300 last year and also many people who were rejected and could not make to the cap would have gone for other options like Australia or Nova Scotia.
Also 20 percent of the applications will be rejected in the initial round and will not be counted for the cap.
Also heard from some consultants in India that flow of applications slowed after initial peak during first two weeks of May.

So ideally 2174 should last till August or September and other like 2173 will be there for even more time. So people who have not applied for WES or IELTS still go ahead for 2174, 2173. This FSWP 2014 is a golden opportunity, try your luck.
Well said bro:)

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arijitwarm said:
Hi Seniors,

I want to apply for the Canadian FSWC category : 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants ...I would actually be following one visa consultant and will pay a huge fees infact , nevertheless I think I am too late to fill anything now as it has already been 1 month since the caps had been opened .

Is it still safe to apply for one ? or is it a total waste of money , time and a lot more things ..

Hi arijitwarm.

There is a lot of discussion about when CAP´s will be reached, but in fact only CIC can answer that.
I won´t give you any guess, but some facts.

Last year (FSW 2013):
IT NOCS: 2174
CAP: 300
CAP Reached: Around May30

This year (FSW 2014):
IT NOCS (2171, 2172, 2173, 2174)
CAP: 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 = 4000

Besides that you have to consider some other things:
Good ones:
1) CIC announced this huge cap just in last days of April, so I it was a big surprise to everyone.
2) Sure there are lot of people who sent there apps in the first days of May, but after that we may see these numbers lowering

Bad ones:
1) WES is taking around a month to complete the assessment (at least that is just happening to me right now)
2) You may won´t find IELTS tests before available August.

My opinion:
Don´t be afraid and hurry up. Schedule your IELTS and start preparing docs for WES as soon as possible! At least you may use those documents in the express entry next year! just don´t lose hope!
Obs: Check Toronto University for assessment. Maybe they are faster than WES

Good luck to us all!!!!!

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
For your NOC 2171 it is not hot , there are 75 apps in this forum itself
so optimistic estimate : 200 applications already reached
pessimistic estimate : it is close to cap filling

average is around half filled 500 out 1000

so if you are ready with docs.. Its best your don't delay and send your app after consultation with your consultant
and please negotiate with him, if you have already collected your docs., no need to pay too high fees ,
check the checklist of the forms and see if you have all the docs and then assess, how much time is it gonna take for you to collect docs
and if its taking another month + I believe there will be very slim chance left ( but not zero ) ..

Best of luck
Kewl 8)

arijitwarm said:
Hi Seniors,

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
I am already here friend :) CPR2012 , your smart enough :p
so smart that you haven't share your details in the forum , so helpful you are ..great!!
Guys ..3 cheers for CPR2012 !!
Hope to find very few people like you in Canada! None would be even better!!!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ind_2173 said:
Ashif/Century/Can_2174/Future_Canadian
Or
Any other senior

I am re-plugging my query.

I had sent my app on 3rd May and was received by CIC on 9th May. I forgot to write my name in my native language in Schedule A. After a lot of dilly dally I filled Schedule A again and sent it on May 15th. This was received on my May 22nd.
If they reconcile my documents to my original, what would be my application recieved date - May 9th or May 22nd?
In the first place and with right consultation,you were not suppose to send additional form for not writing of native names or language.In your own interest,I really pray they ignore your additional documents and treat your submitted forms of 9th may,2014.
My reason for saying this is because no applicant packages have been returned or denied because of the reason you gave.
9th or 22nd may,the most important thing is for your application to be positive.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.