+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd like to bring up the possibility that many posters are not active and may not come back to inform the board of their progress, or may only drop by to update once in a while. Most applicants are busy professionals. Some of us are active posters, but looking though the spreadsheet I see many names I've never seen post, and looking them up they have 5 posts or fewer. If many spreadsheet entries don't come back to update that is a huge impediment to establishing a trend.

Guyanese

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-10-2014
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
David_C said:
Guys, all the documents need to be signed and dated, right ?

The IMM5562 - Supplementary Information Your Travels form does not have a place where to sign.

Did you sign it ?

Thanks,
Not all the documents need to be signed and dated. You don't have to sign The IMM5562 - Supplementary Information Your Travels form. That is why there is no place to sign.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Goku said:
You will receive RPRF request and that's the time when you have to $490. It sometime comes in same email with MR or after few days of MR and then come Passport request. COPR is what you receive with stamped passport (if from not from visa exempt country) or you will receive COPR directly in mail (only if you are from visa exempt country).
Yes, Goku expressed himself infinitely better than me. What I meant is that you should expect to pay CAD 490 for each adult towards the end of your process, and that this fee is required in order for them to emit your CoPR.

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Can anyone please tell me the best e mail address for Sydney office? I tried the phone number for central enquiries and they answered within 10 minutes but were not able to help.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@gentle

(On a lighter note... )

You must open up & start "speaking" to her.. this might help her improve "listening" skills :eek:
all your life, you have been only "listening" to her.. & see you have the result ! :( :p

LOL :D

obaied said:
yes u r 100% right.
just try to practice with her, especially listening ans speaking
i hope she will get this time ;D ;D
gentleiphy said:
Please seniors,i have intended sending my application yesterday but was downcast when my spouse IELTS result under adaptability was released and she got 3 and didn't quite do well in Listening,this has delayed my application,all the other testing dates are full except for JUly 10th which will take another 13 days for the result to be out,meaning i might submit August...now i dont know if i will be late to meet with the cap.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
@ gentle

(On a lighter note... )

You must open up & start "speaking" to her.. this might help her improve "listening" skills :eek:
all your life, you have been only "listening" to her.. & see you have the result ! :( :p

LOL :D
LMAO, true!! I second you...

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
LHR-2147 said:
Cancalling, congrats!

Can I please ask which bank your Credit card is with that gives alerts? I didn't think UK cards gave text alerts for transactions.
If you are using AMEX card then you can set alert if your limit falls below X amount. So as soon as CIC deduct amount and ur limit falls below that threshold then you will get an alert.

AMEX guys are good in making a note of this transaction and approve once it comes in. But wont trust HSBC bank in that matter.. Have a word with your bank

All the best

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
End of working hours in NS I guess, How many got charged today 4th of June? Have they started on 7th of May applications? .

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
AbdelAllah said:
End of working hours in NS I guess, How many got charged today 4th of June? Have they started on 7th of May applications? .
Nothing yet for 7th may applicants.

arijitwarm

Jun 4, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Thanks for giving all the information which has been so much helping.

I want to apply for the Canadian FSWC category : 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants ...I would actually be following one visa consultant and will pay a huge fees infact , nevertheless I think I am too late to fill anything now as it has already been 1 month since the caps had been opened .

Is it still safe to apply for one ? or is it a total waste of money , time and a lot more things ..

Please let me know till what date I have time to actually apply for it ..

Thanks for your patience..

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
ssamjos said:
I think so too. it seems 2174 and 1112 are filled by now. Assuming that there were greater than 1000 people sending their applications on May1 in each of these category, maximum time to reach is May 6 (i.e. 4 working days) by even a conservative courier service.
One question, can you please tell me when did CIC-CIO official declared the FSW 2014 application form? 25th of April or 1st May?

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
cancalling said:
If you are using AMEX card then you can set alert if your limit falls below X amount. So as soon as CIC deduct amount and ur limit falls below that threshold then you will get an alert.

AMEX guys are good in making a note of this transaction and approve once it comes in. But wont trust HSBC bank in that matter.. Have a word with your bank

All the best
I'm also using AMEX so I will call them tomorrow. It's difficult to set this alert as we use the card all the time and £650 gets spent far too often :(

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
How many clb 7 or 8 on the basis of this result...

ielts

speaking- 6.5
listening- 7.0
reading- 6.0
writing - 6.5

how many points are calculated on basis of this ielts result

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
LHR-2147 said:
I'm also using AMEX so I will call them tomorrow. It's difficult to set this alert as we use the card all the time and £650 gets spent far too often :(
Yes if you call them(I will say call them right now) they will make a note to approve the amount you asked CIC to charge you and that open channel will be active for 40 days..

In my case what I did was kept the card safely in my shelf after updating the form and before sending the application.This will help problems like some one mentioned here like lost card :). Also I paid complete outstanding amount so it will be easy to identify.

Again wish you all the best friend.. Let me know once your card is charged

Status
Not open for further replies.