+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Angel16 said:
Guys I hav just sent my docs to WES. The status on wes website says docs received review in process as on 14th May 2014. Can anyone tell me by when shud I expect my ECA report. I hav ordered international courier.

I also did my PCC today 15th May ...PCC is also under process. How long does dat take to receive certificate ? I will in mumbai. Any estimates ?
Pls help
1. Two weeks by the time you recieve the report
2. I don't know. Just curious to know, in india, how are you applying for PCC without invitation letter from embassy?

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Singh23
gs123
wik.haider
rajaram
rajaram_friend
nilesh.kamani
milansaha
B00m
please check your money status often and let us know asap of a change!!! ( i apologize if i missed someone)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strangersr said:
Singh23
gs123
wik.haider
rajaram
rajaram_friend
nilesh.kamani
milansaha
B00m
please check your money status often and let us know asap of a change!!! ( i apologize if i missed someone)
I suppose people who paid by DD cannot really tell when it is charged? Unless they contact the bank upon which it is drawn and have kept a copy or serial number of the DD.

I'm just going to assume that if people whose applications arrived after mine are getting charged that my DD has been charged as well.

Hate the waiting!

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
future_canadian said:
1) Nobody knows.

2) Why did you enter the information other than as it appears on her passport? The instructions are very clear on the generic form 0008 that you should enter names EXACTLY as they appear on the passport. If her name appears differently elsewhere such as on other IDs or certificates, this is something that should be explained thoroughly. It is the kind of thing that can cause confusion.

b) The required pass mark is only one part of the basis for a decision on your application. If there are security or medical concerns, doubts about the applicant's ability to establish him/herself economically in Canada, doubts about the authenticity, completeness or accuracy of the application information, etc that could cause delays or rejection. Reviewers have a fair degree of discretion and are not required to go back to the applicants to ask for additional information or clarification. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I don't mean to worry you but that is the truth.

"Family Name" is a required field in IMM 0008 form, so could not write wife's name same as it appears in passport (FAMILY NAME = 'blank' and GIVEN NAME = 'full name', at that point I just went with the her split name as all of the other ID's especially US State ID (national ID) has her name split between FAMILY NAME and GIVEN NAME.

KiViIdr

Oct 12, 2013
Hello Strangersr, How do you know about the AOR, is it by the postal tracking or did u receive an email?
My application reached there on 05/08/2014 as per the postal tracking. But have not got any e-mail yet.

Thanks

strangersr said:
Singh23
gs123
wik.haider
rajaram
rajaram_friend
nilesh.kamani
milansaha
B00m

sanyasi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Guys,

I wrote 17 years instead of 16 years of education.. any problem? I know my application will be rejected right?

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Sending email using their website will take atleast 3 days to respond.

Through phone, if you are expecting them to answer in 5-10 mins that won;t happen. Several times I called them, it took in an average of 30mins before some one answer. Once it took almost an hour too

rumel said:
I called several times to their phone number +1-416-972-0070 but no one receive my call.

after a while its ringing to the customer care but no one receive the call.

I already posted several questions and queries to their portal but no answer.

Dont know how to communicate with them?

I badly needed to communicate with WES.

Regards
Rumel

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
KiViIdr said:
Hello Strangersr, How do you know about the AOR, is it by the postal tracking or did u receive an email?
My application reached there on 05/08/2014 as per the postal tracking. But have not got any e-mail yet.

Thanks
first AOR in my mind is the signature of a CIC officer that they've received my application. in my case that is MIKE guy, i believe. that is a first satisfaction for me - to know that my package is on time at the right place. next AOR i'm awaiting is money to be taken from my CC, but i guess, i won't be witnessing that before mid june.. but i'm hoping for may 1st applicants to give us that great news, so that we can have at least some timeline of cic's work habits for 2014 fsw! :)

KiViIdr

Oct 12, 2013
Thanks for your answer :).
Mine was also signed by some M.KRS.. person and it has reached there. I am also waiting for CC charge.

strangersr said:
first AOR in my mind is the signature of a CIC officer that they've received my application. in my case that is MIKE guy, i believe. that is a first satisfaction for me - to know that my package is on time at the right place. next AOR i'm awaiting is money to be taken from my CC, but i guess, i won't be witnessing that before mid june.. but i'm hoping for may 1st applicants to give us that great news, so that we can have at least some timeline of cic's work habits for 2014 fsw! :)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi BD aplicants.
here is the answer-------------

The National Identity Card issued to a citizen shall be valid for fifteen years from the date of its issuance. Every citizen shall have to make, at least six months before the expiry of the validity of a National Identity Card, an application for Re-Registration thereof to the Commission in the prescribed manner and subject to payment of prescribed fees. Upon receiving an application the Election Commission shall Re-Register the National Identity Card within a prescribed time and in the prescribed manner.

http://www.nidw.gov.bd/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=123&Itemid=1218&lang=en

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
sanyasi said:
Guys,

I wrote 17 years instead of 16 years of education.. any problem? I know my application will be rejected right?
NO, IT WONT.

Canada 2014

Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
by God's grace
AOR Received.
by God's grace
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
by God's grace
Med's Request
by God's grace
Med's Done....
by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
by God's grace
LANDED..........
by God's grace
Mine was also received by JEFF yestrday too.

Status
Not open for further replies.