+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Friend, Its against he rules to post links,
As mentioned, remove the space and place a dot where it says dot.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp
Hey CiscoGuy,

How are you able to post http links?
I am not able to post it!!

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
rooney123 said:
Hello,

1) Today is 2 weeks since FSW 2014 opened, does anyone have an idea as to when the CC will be charged (completeness check get completed) ? My app reached May 1st 2014

2) Also I have a query regarding name of spouse in various forms of the application, wife's name on passport (SURNAME NAME = 'blank' & GIVEN NAME = 'full name'),but I entered it as split up name on the application everywhere (last and given names seperately), is this a deal breaker for the CIC or do you guys think they will let it go when they see other documents (her US State ID card, marriage certificate, her name on my passport's last page, her class 10th passing certificate) ?

SINCE I AM THE PRIMARY APPLICANT AND EVEN ON MY OWN I AM GETTING 68 POINTS (WITHOUT HER 5 POINTS OF IELTS), EVEN IF THEY HAVE ISSUE WITH HER NAME MISMATCH, DO YOU THINK THEY WILL CONSIDER MY APPLICATION ?

Thanks for helping me out in advance.
Since you have included your wife in the application, yes they will look for any mismatch in your wife's name.
It is upto VO who is checking it. I think it should be ok, since all the identity proofs have the same naming convention.
But, 5% of chances that you might be in trouble, VO has HAWK eyes. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Guys on my file everywhere my position mentioned is "Team Leader - Finance & Asset Management Operations", just at one place it says "Team Leader - Financial & Asset Management Operations". Would this impact? :'( ::)
LoL
No Wonder you in finance sector, drilling into the level of cents for verification.
Answer is No Issue at all.
Dont look that deep my friend. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
CanDoIt said:
Can 2174, Does this mean that your application was considered for 2013 and not necessarily 2014 since they received your application on 30th April 2014 even before the May 2014 opening date.
No. Can2174 was talking about a post from Kateys given at FSW2013 forum.

Quote from: kateys on May 15, 2014, 01:25:39 pm
Hello!!
I guess I'm the latest one in this forum. Wink
My application was received at CIO on 30th April, 2014.
My CC charged 14th May, yesterday, and waiting for the PER. Grin
Wish me all the best for the next.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
rumel said:
Hello All,
I am waiting for the WES
At the mean time I am filling up the forms for NOC 2173. Please help on the below queries:

Education:

Primary -5 yrs

Secondary -5 yrs

Univ/College- 6yrs(2 yrs college+ 4 yrs university)

Is it ok?

You have Bachelors Degree Right!! Then it should be 10+2+4. You Primary and Secondary both are considered under secondary school and there is no difference with Bachelors and Masters. For example for Masters degree people it becomes 10+2+6

There is not specific starting month for secondary class also higher secondary class,

Just provide approximate date/month of joining. Yup, in most of the Education certs only the graduation dates will be mentioned. The start dates are not mentioned explicitly. So, you provide the approximate date/month.

Which month I have to give? Any month can I give?
In India Generally Primary/secodary starts after summer..approx. June/July.

Software Engineer
its my occupation

Should I have to write it as Software Engineers and Designers as like NOC?

Stick to software Engineers. That should be fine

Work Experience:

I am working on same occupation since 2008 as Software Engineer

Should I have to mention it as per designation? Its only given the Occupation in heading.

I am confused. If it in different occupation then I have to write.

If your designation didn't change then you can mention the entire experience under the first company. Occupation/designation in a generic sense are the same.

NID:

What about the NID expiry date?

There is no expiry date in NID. Should I keep it blank?
Yes You can

In the form imm0008_3e.pdf:
a)Assets:
b)Liabilities
c)Settlement funds

I have only bank balance certificate:

Should I add only Settlement funds?

Bank Balance would be enough. BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE 3 to 4 months of bank transaction reports. No need for seprate settlement funds.

Your Work experience:

Should I have to write all designations and duration for all companies where I worked and working?
In Date field I can write only year but in month field I cant write month, I can write 2008-09 like this.

Yes you should. But, not exceeding four companies as the sheet cannot have more than 4 companies' info.
That a bug in the automatic edit form in adobe. After you write Year field, Use "SPACE" key and get to the date field. If still not working use "TAB", if still not working, Save the PDF form and print out the form. Manually write the year.
(No validation required for this form). So, you form would be ready. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please help

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Iwanna44 said:
Education/Personal History question

My Masters program was 2 years but it took me 3 and half years to complete it.

So is it ok that in Education I will have it listed as 2 years of education but then the dates there and in Personal History will cover the period of 3 and half years?

Thank you
Yes. Thats fine. Masters degree sometimes can extend due to extra project works. So, you can give 3.5 years in personal hist.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Century said:
No. Can2174 was talking about a post from Kateys given at FSW2013 forum.

Quote from: kateys on May 15, 2014, 01:25:39 pm
Hello!!
I guess I'm the latest one in this forum. Wink
My application was received at CIO on 30th April, 2014.
My CC charged 14th May, yesterday, and waiting for the PER. Grin
Wish me all the best for the next.
Thanks for clarifying...Hope this trend extends to FSW2014 applications!!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rumel said:
Actually, I am main applicant.

My spouse just completed her graduation. She is currently do nothing.

Which occupation should I have to give? Housewife? Housewife

One more thing,

1. In Background_Declaration_IMM5669E, Personal History section:

a. I have written my work experience period, designation, status in our country, company name
and last I have added a period 4 years, Student, University..is it ok? ok

b. What I have to write in Status in Country field? Citizen

2. In Economic_Class_imm0008_3e

your work experience section:

a) Should I have to write as same as Background_Declaration_IMM5669E? Occupation/job title should be same
b) What should be the occupation, software Engineer or my designation or NOC? what I have write? Forum members suggest writing job title and then respective NOC at NOC column.
c) Its not possible to write the responsibility in this short space. should I have to use extra paper? use extra paper, write your name, dob, passport number, name of the form, and question number at the top of the sheet

Please help

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Iwanna44 said:
If my country of origin is the Czech Republic but I'm currently studying in Canada (Toronto) and applying from here then what is my "Immigration Office" Question 4 in Generic form?

Thank you
If you are on minimum 1 year student visa you have the option to choose canada VO.
Otherwise, you must choose your local VO in Czekh Republic

Nitinmehta04

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2104
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
Danibravo2003 said:
dears ,

please let me know what is AOR??

thanks
AOR is acknowledgement of receipt which is sent by local visa office when your file is transferred from cio to your local visa office or chc after you receive PER I. E. Positive eligibility review from cic

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
divyangpatel said:
Guys,

I visited Dubai on tourist visa in 2012 for 21 days.I had taken leave from my company.

Do i need to mention this travel in personal history section in Backgroung declaration form? However I am mentioning this trip in Supp. travel form....
Yes mention on both

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
royston said:
Hi,

I am giving my wifes documents for WES, Should I make the application in her maiden surname name (name before marraige) or her existing surname (after marraige)
WES mentions that it will issue credential report in the name which appears on the marksheets.

Thanks
Should follow marks sheet
btw, What name your wife's passport has..maiden name or changed name after marriage?

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
missionimpossible said:
Ok so this is the WES story till date, Application received on 8th(Thursday), Status changed to review on 12th(Monday), status changed to Evaluation in progress on 14th(Thursday), Received email that it should be done by 23rd(Friday). That is more than 10 business days(12 to be precise). Has anyone received evaluation confirmation before the date specified in the email. Is the date an upto date or the date when they will upload the next status. If these guys don't dispatch on Friday another 2 days will get wasted. Means I should get this only on or after Thursday 29th. Grrrrrrr

Also, am i assuming correct that the docs are in place and I will definitely get a positive response.??
on 23rd give them a call ask them to send your report asap. if you sit silent u will be wasting another week.
i am telling from my experience with WES

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Re: FSW 2014 WHAT IS THE EXACT CAP on NOCs?

future_canadian said:
Where are you from?

I wondered whether destination will make a difference. Some other programs have geographic preferences that try to get skilled people or investment into under-served areas. Such as the BC PNP program, you can invest less money if you live outside the Vancouver/Abbotsford metro area between landing and PR issuance.
Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.