+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dagocanada said:
Anyone please
already answered by goalcanada....

Seniors and volunteers

You are doing a great job carry on!!!

Please be kind respond my query

I applied last year under 2132 - Mechanical Engineers. However the file was returned due to cap was full. Now this year I am travelling to Germany for work purposes following is my question - Be careful, Don't change any DATA, CIC may have copy of your previous Appl. All info. should be same.

a) How to get the copy of my passport with visa stamp notarized? Since I am not in India right now? It is required to get notarized in first place? - No need notarized.
b) Can I show my funds as mix or INR and Euros? S
c) I have stayed in germany for total 9 months but never stayed continuous for more then 6 months. In that case should i show that i am residing outside my home country for more than 6 months or not? No need, But you have to fill your stay details for each period.
4) While showing my current residence in one of the form different from country of origin what is the status that i should select (there is no option to select the work permit option) Your status in that country like Employee, Resident holder, visitor, etc.,,

Thanks in advance

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ashif_eee said:
Any Saudi applicant can put some light on it....

Just beside of this, if U can take it outside Saudi should have been ok....

any declaration in saudi arabia has to be taken to the chamber of commerce for stamping....btw may i ask why do you need self declaration?

canadaguys

Feb 18, 2014
Jhanvi said:
Getting notarized is basic and is nothing to do with whether they ask or not it's an authentication basically..so its good and will not harm..ty
AGREED. JUST TAKE CARE OF SENDING THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED IN THE CHECKLIST. REST CAN BE NOTARIZED.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ash73 said:
any declaration in saudi arabia has to be taken to the chamber of commerce for stamping....btw may i ask why do you need self declaration?
He was not having work letter from his company...thts why...

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
Hello!

My wife is a Principal applicant.

On my (as a spouse) 10th standard mark sheet, some spelling mistake in my name. All other certificates from 12th onwards, proper name is there. Is it OK, if I skip to enclose 10th Certificate and instead enclose notarised birth certificate, as a proof of Birth certificate, to avoid confusion to the officers.

Please help.

Regards

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Jhanvi said:
Yes notarization is imp and Mr mohondubai I think u need to increase your knowledge and stop giving wrong info as if I would have listened to you wht you told me before I would have not even thought of applying kindly people who are knowledgable only answer...so -1 for you mohandubai and +1 for ashif..ty
Mr. Jhanvi, I would suggest increasing your reading skill first. It is awful. Read again and again what I told about notarization.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
canadaguys said:
AGREED. JUST TAKE CARE OF SENDING THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED IN THE CHECKLIST. REST CAN BE NOTARIZED.
My advice dont do when not asked. You can enquire with past applicants.

Jhanvi

Oct 20, 2013
Firstly it's Miss Jhanvi malhotra to be precise and I m talking abt the knowledge u tried giving me before for the employment experience where u said computer engg is mandatory which is not for 2171..ok so you pls think before you speak and it's ur thought procedure which is awful ok
mohondubai said:
Mr. Jhanvi, I would suggest increasing your reading skill first. It is awful. Read again and again what I told about notarization.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
I am suggesting/requesting to all of u to stop talking about Notarization....We are here to help other each other not to make argue.... :)

Its now applicant's self decision what he want to do

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

can you provide details.can i start filling the forms or should wait upto 1st may(can they change forms).
can i write my job details on on plain paper with clear explaination.its hard to get it job details from HRD in my bank.

Regards,

Jhanvi

Oct 20, 2013
sir he is the one who started and if I would hv taken his thoughts I wud hv changed my mind to apply and it was after I send you PM and spoke to few people i had a relief reg 2171 employment experience thing.so thanks to you :)
ashif_eee said:
I am suggesting/requesting to all of u to stop talking about Notarization....We are here to help other each other not to make argue.... :)

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
Hi

Anybody tried downloading Form IMM 0008 E Generic (March 2014). PDF file is not getting downloaded. Erro msg is repeatedly getting displayed since yesterday in my two computers (1 is new just 5months old). Anybody successful in downloading this newly updated form?

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
coolcoral said:
Hi

Anybody tried downloading Form IMM 0008 E Generic (March 2014). PDF file is not getting downloaded. Erro msg is repeatedly getting displayed since yesterday in my two computers (1 is new just 5months old). Anybody successful in downloading this newly updated form?

Regards
bro can u plz check changing ur browser...can use internet explorer...

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Jhanvi said:
sir he is the one who started and if I would hv taken his thoughts I wud hv changed my mind to apply and it was after I send you PM and spoke to few people i had a relief reg 2171 employment experience thing.so thanks to you :)
On the lighter note for the first time i enjoyed reading post here. You guys added some spice... Lol.

Guys chill, no need to argue. Nobody is perfect. We are here to help each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.