+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
inproxima said:
Hi everyone

Today my application was returned to me. I feel horrible. I live in Canada (doing post-doc) and applied under 4011 (app received July 28). The date stamp on my application was Oct. 20. The reason for rejection is "The employment letter from ... university do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed or that you performed a substantial number the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties."
The university employment letter includes all the years that I was an "instructor" and "assistant professor" with number of hours of teaching and the salary I received. However, it does not state that I conducted research (which I did, and I have publications), administered exams (which I though was part of teaching) or other statements in the 4011 work details.
I am going to ask the university to provide another letter with greater detail, and reapply. My question is, can I send the supporting documents that I sent with this package again even though they have a hole on the top left corner.
I appreciate any advice from board members. -S
Sorry to hear that :( As long as old forms are not outdated you can submit the same. I strongly recommend going through all the forms once before you resubmit them with new employment letter. luckily you got time on your side for your NOC

rahulaanshi

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hello Frnds,

I got letter from CPC-Ottawa office (i am currently residing in USA) for my PR application. The letter is about PCCs & medical exams. Currently I am waiting for PCC of US and received PCC from India. Now, I am going to pay PR card fee and post all documents after i got PCC of US before 25th Nov.

My question is I am also changing my apartment from 1st Dec. so there will be new home address. Will there be any problem if I change my apartment..? OR should I stay untill I get PR visa...?

Also I need to email them (CPC Ottawa) for change of address but as far as process is concern, will there be any problem as so far all my documents has current address....?

Thanks,
Regards

SZA123

Jul 2, 2014
Hi All,

Following are my job responsibilities which I will list down in the job experience letter. Can anyone advise if these duties matches with the job responsibilities defined for NOC 1123?

• Ensure optimum implementation of research and insights, techniques and procedures in Groupm and its clients.
• Preparation & communication of media strategy to buying and planning teams based on industry performance, past trends, competitive campaigns and consumer researches
• Played an integral role in the launch of 3D, a proprietary multimedia research study for the first time in country
• Conducted multiple researches, including a customized media touch points research for a Telecom service provider and media/brand usage study for Double A
• Entire projects management from project scoping to final presentation. Develop research questionnaires, supervise fieldwork, analyze and interpret the data, develop presentations and make recommendations on findings
• Design and Develop media newsletter on monthly basis to share the recent media trends, event based analysis and highlight the upcoming opportunities for clients
• Supervising client's media audits at agency level with audit agencies like Accenture and PWC
• Setting the vision for the team; developing and delivering the work plan for the client

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Hello Rahul, I dont see you in the spreadsheet? Can you tell us when has your application reached CIC? and also what NOC? Thanks.

rahulaanshi said:
Hello Frnds,

I got letter from CPC-Ottawa office (i am currently residing in USA) for my PR application. The letter is about PCCs & medical exams. Currently I am waiting for PCC of US and received PCC from India. Now, I am going to pay PR card fee and post all documents after i got PCC of US before 25th Nov.

My question is I am also changing my apartment from 1st Dec. so there will be new home address. Will there be any problem if I change my apartment..? OR should I stay untill I get PR visa...?

Also I need to email them (CPC Ottawa) for change of address but as far as process is concern, will there be any problem as so far all my documents has current address....?

Thanks,
Regards

SZA123

Jul 2, 2014
Hi All,

I am not sure if this can be done however I need to know if there is any way if we can ask CIC to return the application package through courier instead of standard mail? Ofcourse courier payment will be done by the applicant but please advise how to inform CIC, if it is possible.

Thanks....

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
That looks more like 4163 or 0125

SZA123 said:
Hi All,

Following are my job responsibilities which I will list down in the job experience letter. Can anyone advise if these duties matches with the job responsibilities defined for NOC 1123?

• Ensure optimum implementation of research and insights, techniques and procedures in Groupm and its clients.
• Preparation & communication of media strategy to buying and planning teams based on industry performance, past trends, competitive campaigns and consumer researches
• Played an integral role in the launch of 3D, a proprietary multimedia research study for the first time in country
• Conducted multiple researches, including a customized media touch points research for a Telecom service provider and media/brand usage study for Double A
• Entire projects management from project scoping to final presentation. Develop research questionnaires, supervise fieldwork, analyze and interpret the data, develop presentations and make recommendations on findings
• Design and Develop media newsletter on monthly basis to share the recent media trends, event based analysis and highlight the upcoming opportunities for clients
• Supervising client's media audits at agency level with audit agencies like Accenture and PWC
• Setting the vision for the team; developing and delivering the work plan for the client

rahulaanshi

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
sundeep_s_ said:
Hello Rahul, I dont see you in the spreadsheet? Can you tell us when has your application reached CIC? and also what NOC? Thanks.
Hello Sundeep,

My application reached on 22nd May, 2132 NOC...
Any thoughts on my question...

Regards,

Nutty30

Oct 30, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2014
My application reached on 10th Sep NOC 2171, when can I expect for reply or fees deduction?

Ganesha

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132<br />IELTS : Submitted With Application<br />PPC : Submitted With Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Jul 2014<br />Fees Charged.: 03 Nov 2014<br />PER Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />AOR Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />MR received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />RPRF received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />MEDs done.....: 19 Dec 2014<br />MEDs received: 26 Dec 2014<br />Interview.....: Waived<br />Passport Request: 13 Feb 2015<br />Passport sent: 14 Feb 2015<br />Visa issued.....: 19 Feb 2015<br />Landed.....: 4 Dec 2015<br /><br /><b>FAQ:</b><br /><a href="http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs">Canada FSWP FAQs</a><br /><b>Spreadsheet:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet">FSW 2014 Spreadsheet</a><br /><b>Chit Chat:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM">FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM</a><br /><b>Enter your own data:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry">FSW 2014 Entry</a><hr />
Sundeep,

has your application not processed yet?

They are processing July 14th application.

rahulaanshi said:
Hello Sundeep,

Regards,

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Thanks for the response. Change of address is a very common thing. There's nothing to worry about, just let them know of it.

rahulaanshi said:
Hello Sundeep,

Regards,

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
They're Charging applications from July 14th right now.

I'm a June 09 applicant, got my PER, waiting for them to request for Meds and PCC. That's why I asked Rahul when his application has reached, so that I can put my application into perspective in terms of the timeline.

Ganesha said:
Sundeep,

has your application not processed yet?

They are processing July 14th application.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP

NKL

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Dear Fellow Members,

I received an email from London office requesting following additional documents

-Copy of Nikkah Nama with a translation
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)
-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart
-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member
-Original police certificate for Australia for yourself

I have following queries:

Please note that I can not have Nikkah Nama as I am non muslim (hindu). Plz suggest what should I send as a proof. I have already sent marriage certificate from local government.

Secondly, I was in Australia at the time of sending application and had already sent police clearance certificate but in the email they have again asked for original certificate which would be difficult or not possible to get as I am back to my home country i.e. Pakistan. What should I do in this case?

Finally, can anyone provide the link and details for paying RPRF.

Do they reply over email and how long do they take to reply.

Look forward to your replies.

ANT

Oct 21, 2014
Hi guys, I'm eagerly waiting with you all.. another 16th July (received) application from London.

CIC seems to be active in the last 3-4 days, I was expecting them to have charged 15th July today..

Status
Not open for further replies.