+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundeep_s_

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 09 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan 27 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 29 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 18 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24 2014
Like other's have already advised, it's fraud. Next time they call you, ask them to send an email to you from CIC registered address requesting you to do the same. My guess, you'll never see an email.

MildTempest2174 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Not sure what to do, please advice guys!*

I just got an email from CIO office in INDIA that they have got my PER ready, I just need to pay US$500 postage, packaging and handling fees to get my PER and file delivered to my local Visa Office.

Moreover, they have asked me to email a new payment authorization form with full credit card details and my address to INDIA!
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Peace77 said:
I got PER few before an hour , NOC 2133 , 20/06/2014 applicant
Thank you forum members. ... wish u all the best!
Congrats nd +1 peace

sundevil

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
vj2173 said:
yes, you got that right.

Actually that Experience Letter was issues 5 years back.That Time I wasn't aware what for I would need this and that too from my First Job.I was asked to write what I need to get printed at that time.And I mentioned the above bullet points to be mentioned at that time.
That's awesome. This reminds me of one of the quotes by Steve Jobs "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."

Congrats and good luck with the rest of the process.

psychologist

Oct 20, 2014
Hello friends,

I'm quiet late in the whole FSWP application process; I recently decided to apply after learning that I am eligible. So I have a few questions:
1) Is there a deadline for submissions? Of course I know officially there isn't some set deadline, but do you people think that there is a date after which it would be unlikely that any application submission will succeed or be reviewed?
2) For POF I am opening up a fixed deposit account under my name and my father is gifting me funds that I am going to put in the account. My father does not plan to take this money back as he has given this to me for immigration and/or higher studies purposes. Since this account will just be opened a few days before the application submission I plan to only show the bank certificate and not the history. Is that ok? Furthermore, my father says he is willing to show the transfer of funds, the history of the funds in his account, and to write a notarized affidavit stating that these funds are a gift from him, but are those things needed at this stage? Can the bank statement be enough for now and if they ask for more information then I can send these other documents?
3) Does part-time employment count for the number of years of employment? For instance, if I worked part-time for a year, will that be counted as a year of work experience?

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to hearing helpful/informative responses!

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
MildTempest2174 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Not sure what to do, please advice guys!*

I just got an email from CIO office in INDIA that they have got my PER ready, I just need to pay US$500 postage, packaging and handling fees to get my PER and file delivered to my local Visa Office.

Moreover, they have asked me to email a new payment authorization form with full credit card details and my address to INDIA!
[/size][/size][/size][/size]
CIC Website Protect yourself from fraud.

Email and Internet Scams
Don’t be the victim of a scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. The results of these scams can include:

identity theft,
fraud,
theft from your bank account or credit card, and
computer viruses.
Remember:

No one can guarantee you a job or a visa to Canada.
Only officers at Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates can decide to issue a visa.
Processing fees are the same at all Canadian visa offices around the world. We base fee amounts in local currency on official exchange rates. They are the same amount as fees in Canadian dollars.
You usually pay fees for Canadian government services to the “Receiver General for Canada,” unless the visa office website states something different.
Canadian visa offices will never:
ask you to deposit money into a personal bank account,
ask you to transfer money through a certain private money transfer service or
use free email services, such as Hotmail or Yahoo Mail.
You will find free application forms and guides for all types of visas on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.
Be careful if the salary of the job you are applying for seems too high to be real.
Fake websites and other Internet scams

It is easy for criminals to copy a real website or build one that looks professional. Websites may claim to be official Government of Canada sites or their partners. Others may claim to offer special immigration deals or guaranteed high-paying jobs. They do this to trick people into paying them money.

Some of these sites may try to get you to give them your private information. This could be used to steal your identity.

Here are some things to watch for:

If the website claims to offer special deals to people who want to immigrate, be careful. Do not pay for offers of guaranteed entry into Canada or faster processing of your application. These claims are false.
Check the address in your browser’s address bar after you arrive at a website to make sure it matches the address you typed.
Here are some other ways to protect yourself:

Never enter private information unless there is a padlock in the browser window or ”https://” at the beginning of the Web address to show it is secure.

Examples:

photo of https:// address photo of padlock in browser window
If a website seems wrong to you, do a Web search to see if anyone has reported any problems with that site.
Make sure your browser is up to date. Browser filters can help detect fake websites.
Beware of websites advertised in emails from strangers that you did not ask for.
Do not give out personal information unless you are sure you know whom you are dealing with.
If in doubt, contact the website owner by telephone or email before you do anything.
Find out more about who can legally represent you if you choose to hire an immigration representative.
Email scams
You may get an email that looks like it is from a real company or the Government of Canada. It may ask you for private information, such as your date of birth, passwords or credit card details. Sometimes the email will tell you to visit a fake website, such as the ones talked about above.

Some people get emails that look like they are from CIC. They offer special immigration deals if you give them personal information. CIC will never send you an email asking for your private information.

If you get this kind of email, do not click on any links or give any information about yourself. If you have any doubts, contact the local Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission.

Here are some things to watch for:

The email is sent from a different address or a free Web mail address (e.g., Yahoo Mail, Hotmail or Gmail).
The email uses a standard greeting such as “Dear customer” instead of your real name.
The sender asks for personal information, such as your date of birth, password or bank details.
You did not expect the email.
The message is an image instead of text.
Note: CIC does not send visas by email.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viacanada said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to apply for FSWP and had a doubt regarding proof of funds. I see that there are a lot of senior members on this forum who give really wise advice to new forum members. Please help me with my situation.

I recently got married and my dad gifted me money in the form of cheque which I deposited in my account. I have created a Fixed Deposit with that amount for a period of 2 years. I intend to show the amount in the fixed deposit account as proof of funds for FSWP. I have already got my education evaluated and IELTS score is on its way. When I was surfing this forum, I saw forum members saying that visa office that conducts background verification can ask for source of the funds in the case where funds have arrived into your account within 3 months of the time when you apply. Is this so? If so, how can I show that I got these funds as gift from my dad? I have no obligation of repaying him back, so I am assuming that this is not borrowed money.

Please do provide your advice regarding the same...
You are fine because the funds are actually yours. If the local VO does ask you can get an affidavit from your father and a copy of the cancelled cheque from the bank.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
fsw_2014_2281 said:
Received PER!!!!

Application received date: 20th June
NOC:2281
DD charged date:08th october

Please update the spreadsheet.
Congrats and +1 !!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Peace77 said:
I got PER few before an hour , NOC 2133 , 20/06/2014 applicant
Thank you forum members. ... wish u all the best!
Congrats and +1 !!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
got this email today from LVO.....but they have only asked for pcc not for MR.......anything weird about it or is it normal? will they ask it later?

Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Subject: Application for permanent residence in Canada FILE: ********** NAMES: FARHAAN (MCH)
To: ********* @ hotmail.com

Please provide the following items within 45 days:

1. Police certificates from Pakistan for self and spouse and from Kuwait and Bangladesh for your spouse only.

2. Please also complete and return the attached form and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages.

MCH
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Web site: www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party. "
They will send you MR after bg-check. In the meantime they decided to start sec-check which can't be done w/o your PCCs.

fatima20

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 13-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON....
I didnt get any update after my PER still :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
8th May applicant..... LVO.......Anybody same case as me......m so much worried.....they started sending MR to 15th may applicants but still there is no progress of my application....Ecase same...we received..bla bla... :'(

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
$unkern said:
Finally received PER :)

App Received Date: 18-Jun-2014
DD Encash Date: 7-Oct-2014
PER received: 20-Oct-2014
NOC: 2173

SS updated
Congrats nd +1

manan.parikh

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Apologies in advance for a redundant and repetitive question but I am a little confused about Proof of Funds:

I am made to believe that the funds are checked twice? Once during sending the application (POF from bank). And second during the verification process (don't recollect the exact phase).

My question is am I supposed to maintain this amount throughout the visa pursuing process, or am I allowed to go up and down with this amount regardless of the threshold of (CAD).

The reason I ask this is cause I am in South Africa but originally an Indian Citizen. I earn in ZAR and plan to show this right now and transfer the money after applying initially due to requirements back home. Can I build it up again in the next 2-3 months in ZAR? or would the seniors in this forum suggest I show the funds in INR where I can maintain that amount through and through.

POINT TO NOTE: I am applying in Pretoria (SA), so not sure if INR POF would be accepted?

Twisted confusion sorry! :(

Appreciate any help.

Anupam1

Sep 21, 2014
we can conclude that completeness check has been done until 24th july applicants 2 weeks back (as we had returned application of member who applied on july 24th), as per my reckoning, the completeness check may be on for aug 10-aug 17 applicants.

i believe tht noc updates are based upon number of complete applications received and not PER, coz the website states that "the number of completed applications received are just an estimate"

therefore, process may be: 1st conduct completeness check (which takes approx 70 days), update the noc, charge the applicant (approx 85 days), issue the PER(approx 100-105 days, depending upon mode of payment) and rest follows.

again its just as per my understanding, I may be wrong, kindly share your views too

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liz014 said:
Hi everyone! Please would you help to clarify the dates to put in current country of residence.
My country of residence is different from my country of nationality.

Please advise if below is correct:

To: present (should I select present date? Say Oct 20 2014?)

Many thanks in advance.
On the generic form, select the date after the date you will validate the form. The form has a glitch and will not let you validate it if there is a date filled in that is the same as the date you are trying to validate. Then you can explain that it is intended to convey "to present." On other forms, you can fill int he date you fill them out and then explain that it is intended to convey "to present," or you can fill in "present" by hand after printing.

Good luck.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatima20 said:
I didnt get any update after my PER still :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
8th May applicant..... LVO.......Anybody same case as me......m so much worried.....they started sending MR to 15th may applicants but still there is no progress of my application....Ecase same...we received..bla bla... :'(
Bg-checks can be extensive and they differ case by case. For instance, one applicant has had five jobs and another has only one employment record. So one file will be verified several times as fast as the other. Same applies to differences in family composition and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.