+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] This is the last time you are asking this. Or so I hope!!! Because if you ask again I will have no option left but to answer again!! ;D

No DD has 6 months validity written, most DDs have nothing written about validity - And that implies that they are valid for 6 months. 1000s of us in the forum have verified that with 20 odd banks across continents so you don't need to re-invent the wheel.

Some DDs have specifically 'three months validity' written on them. They are only a small proportion of international DDs that are out there and some unlucky guys run into such DDs. Call it their bad luck / fate / destiny / poor choice of judgment. These DDs are to be avoided as they are only valid for 3 months.

My take is avoid a CC, use a DD that has no validity printed on it and you will be 100% SAFE. :)

Thank you oscar7 for your prompt reply..

I was clicking refresh button to check , I got any reply or not.

+1 for oscar 7

thanks a lot

still i have 1000 questions and u have 1000 answers to reply to me .... :) :)

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello Future Canadian,

Many thanks for your such prompt response.

Another query: I read somewhere today that I also need to submit a copy of my birth certificate along with the application. I DONOT Have a birth certificate :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What are the alternatives?

Best regards,
Ashesh

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] This is the last time you are asking this. Or so I hope!!! Because if you ask again I will have no option left but to answer again!! ;D

No DD has 6 months validity written, most DDs have nothing written about validity - And that implies that they are valid for 6 months. 1000s of us in the forum have verified that with 20 odd banks across continents so you don't need to re-invent the wheel.

Some DDs have specifically 'three months validity' written on them. They are only a small proportion of international DDs that are out there and some unlucky guys run into such DDs. Call it their bad luck / fate / destiny / poor choice of judgment. These DDs are to be avoided as they are only valid for 3 months.

My take is avoid a CC, use a DD that has no validity printed on it and you will be 100% SAFE. :)

Thanks for the info buddy :)

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
ashesh said:
Hello Future Canadian,

Many thanks for your such prompt response.

Another query: I read somewhere today that I also need to submit a copy of my birth certificate along with the application. I DONOT Have a birth certificate :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What are the alternatives?

Best regards,
Ashesh
get BC it does not take much time after u apply if u r in India

or SSC certificate is also a risky alternative

:)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
immigrationland said:
Thank you oscar7 for your prompt reply..

I was clicking refresh button to check , I got any reply or not.

+1 for oscar 7

thanks a lot

still i have 1000 questions and u have 1000 answers to reply to me .... :) :)
1000 questions ?? are you doing PHD on FSW program. JK. :p :p

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Goku said:
No you cant. As far as I remember the only place we mentioned our cell phone no is on Generic form. So wait till you get PER, once you receive PER update them with your cellphone. Rightnow, UCI is of no use.
Ok then. I gotta wait then.
I also tried my CIC account online to see if there was an option to enter my cell phone number but there isnt.

Thanks for the help.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
immigrationland said:
get BC it does not take much time after u apply if u r in India

or SSC certificate is also a risky alternative

:)
Hello,

I donot know where do I apply for a birth certificate. I am currently in India in Delhi. Can you help?

SSC Certificate copy I will anyway send as a part of my educational documentation but a birth certificate..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-\ :-\

Help :(

Best regards,
Ashesh

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Saw this in some thread

what is this CIO specific documents and VO specific documents - does it apply for FSW - do we have 2 checklists

suggest

I am having couple of doubts regarding documents

Should i keep CIO specific documents and Country Visa office specific documents in separate envelope or single will be okay.

Please let me know how exactly we should put documents in main envelope as in IMM5612E - Other Documents (to be submitted to the cio by all the applicants) section, they have mentioned two check points

[GATHER AND SUBMIT TO THE CIO ALL THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ON BOTH CHECKLISTS]
1. this document checklist (use as coverpage) and
2. visa office specific document check list

FORMAT - COPY

I didnt get meaning of this section requirement.

Please explain me to clear my doubts

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
immigrationland said:
what does it mean put bar codes on top of ur package

pl suggest
Generic form IMM008 generates Bar code page when you validate it after inputting all required information. Just instead of putting it at end of generic form put it on top of Generic form. Hope you got it.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
ashesh said:
Hello,

I donot know where do I apply for a birth certificate. I am currently in India in Delhi. Can you help?

SSC Certificate copy I will anyway send as a part of my educational documentation but a birth certificate..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-\ :-\

Help :(

Best regards,
Ashesh
go to Municipal corporation in that registration department for births and deaths

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Sweetalker said:
Ok then. I gotta wait then.
I also tried my CIC account online to see if there was an option to enter my cell phone number but there isnt.

Thanks for the help.

I know it wont help. Once you receive PER send CIC a cover letter including all information regarding amendment in your cell phone no. and kindly request them to update it.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
future canadian, Goku, sweetalker, I agree guys, I apologized for my wrong suggestion to pk2ca already :D

Kool down people, i was unaware. dont make me cry now for what was unintentional ;) ;)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status
Not open for further replies.