+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pk2ca

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Hi all,

my brother has applied to FSW 2014 program. His application reached CIO at June 16. Now he realized that he only included the ECA report and not the photocopies of the educational documents. Now does it means the application is coming back ? or is there a change that application can go through? and if it is coming back, what are the chances as of now. Can he send the educational documents now to be added to the original application ?

many thanks,

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
future_canadian said:
I see no problem with the new letter so long as it does not contradict the former one or make it seem like you are submitting false information. You might even explain in an annexure that you have previously submitted a very generic letter and you are now getting a more detailed letter for FSW purposes.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. Yes i was thinking of getting a new letter (On plane sheet signed by my supervisor) with more duties so that it will match with NOC 2132 description, these duties will just be in addition to those already mentioned before.

And also how many of you guys have got through with experience letters on plane papers signed by seniors with supporting docs, after not getting letters on company letterhead from their companies.

And forumites, any idea when NOC 2132 might fill up?

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
pk2ca said:
Hi all,

my brother has applied to FSW 2014 program. His application reached CIO at June 16. Now he realized that he only included the ECA report and not the photocopies of the educational documents. Now does it means the application is coming back ? or is there a change that application can go through? and if it is coming back, what are the chances as of now. Can he send the educational documents now to be added to the original application ?

many thanks,
I dont think this would be that BIG ISSUE, CIC anyhow does not rely on photocopies, all they need is ECA report from WES to rely on what you have done and is that in line with canadian edcuation :) Hope this helps, keep calm

TorontoDub

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
what happens AFTER you have recieved PER email and given a UCI number. What are the next stages and how long does it take.

SENIORS! -> If you "are in processing" is that mean you are free to travel to Canada with no questions asked at border control?

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Hi,
I have enquired in ICICI bank for Validity of international DD - they said it's 3 months. In this forum,I'm seeing that ICICI has issued DD with 6 months validity.
Pls suggest which one is safe. DD with 6 months validity or CC and what if the DD is not encashed with in 6 months -i mean it will expire after that. Isn't it a risky option?

Pls advice.

Thanks a lot.

zabirhussain

Jul 21, 2014
Hi. My file was received on 9th may at 10:23AM. I have not heard anything yet. Could you please tell me till how long I need to wait for PER. I sent DD. Please help me as I am new in this forum.

ashesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
IELTS Request
Filed
LANDED..........
I Hope Soon...
Hello All,

I hope to find you in the best of your health and fine spirits. I am also one of your fellow applications for FSW program 2014. I am looking forward to apply in 1113 skill code. I had requested my educational evaluation from WES last month on 17th June, the update on the website now states that they have dispatched the report yesterday, so it should be available to me in the next 2-3 days.

Meanwhile, I have prepared for my documentation for the final application in the code 1113 and as per the update on their website there is not even 1 application in this code. I dont know what is the updation date, but whatever it is it states ZERO. So I am hoping that my application should find some space in the code and they accept my application within the budgeted 1000 applications this time :-X

I have certain queries with regards to my final documentation which I request for definite answers so that I may send my application at the earliest

1. My total score considering my as is application status is exact 67 which is a little risky as even one point here/there can spoil the complete application, if that happened what is the remedy / way out can anyone suggest?

2. With regards to my work experience, i have a total work experience of over 9 years however the relavant work experience required for this skill code is less than 5 years, hence I am loosing a couple of point there. However I understand from somewhere on the Internet that I can also claim points for my total work experience other than this skill code also, If so then how?? what is the process / additional documentation required for claiming the points for the other work experience.

3. With regards to proof of funds, since i am a single applicant, i have to prove the funds equivalent to CAD 12000 in my accounts. With regards to these proofs I have certain questions which require your expert advice

a. Is employee provident fund account balance counted under this requirement? if so then what documentation is required to prove the funds in this account. I have an original statement signed & stamped by the HR of my organisation stating the balances in my EPF account. Will this statement suffice?

b. With regards to my bank account balances, I have acquired the bank statements from all my bank accounts for past 1 & half years (downloaded from Internet) printed and stamped by the respective banks. Please let me know if there is any other document required as a proof of balance in these accounts?

c. Since the balances stated above are not sufficient, I have certain insurance policies for which I have acquired the statements showing the surrender value of the insurance. These statements are also originally stamped by the respective insurance companies, please let me know will this suffice or any other documentation is required?

d. I have also acquired my Mutual funds statements showing the current balances, these statements are photocopy of the original statements available with me. Please let me know if this suffice or any further document is required?

Your prompt response to the above queries will be much appreciated basis which I may take my application ahead.

Thanks
Ashesh

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
pk2ca said:
Hi all,

many thanks,
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]You need to send photocopies of education documents with your graduation degrees as well and if possible the transcripts as well (transcripts not mandatory). Photocopies are required for sure. ECA like in my case only evaluated masters degree and not necesary that they will evaluate all the degrees. So it is necessary to send supporting documents. Lets pray it doesnt come back and u will go through. But be prepared and act accordingly. Keep photocopies ready and send it across asap...[/size][/size][/size]

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] DD with 6 months validity is the SAFEST option. Never ever doubt it again! LOL

CIC asks for only a 6 months validity DD, if it expires CIC will give you CAD 550 off on your case. That should be least of your worry, right? ;)

How can we know that DD is valid for 3 months or 6 months , as it is not mentioned on the DD.

Is it risky. or shall i use CC as I have CC on my name

thanks

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] That is not correct brother! Look at Relima's case in the spread sheet. You'll find her name at the bottom in the returned section, and the reason is explained there!

My bad pk2ca brother, my understanding on this was incorrect, apologies. I just checked and yes the copies of education certificates are equally important as part of the complete package, try sending them to CIC and based on whether your NOC is fast filling or not, you may want to look at plan B.

sorry for the wrong suggestion and thanks for correcting Oscar :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
pk2ca said:
Hi all,

many thanks,
@pk unfortunately that is a clear violation of guidelines that strictly request it. See @Oscars reply
TangoCharlie1234 said:
I dont think this would be that BIG ISSUE, CIC anyhow does not rely on photocopies, all they need is ECA report from WES to rely on what you have done and is that in line with canadian edcuation :) Hope this helps, keep calm
@TangoCharlie1234 your heart is in the right place but unfortunately your answer isn't. Photocopies of the requested documents are a strict requirement and not in any way optional !!

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi pk, First of all, where is your brother at and why does he needs your representation? :)

Yes if degree copy is not included with original ECA, application is being returned. Sorry to hear that's the case with his application. No body really knows if a later sent document will actually get attached to the file, we highly doubt that but one can try if they have a UCI number from a previous year's application. Then there might be some hope.

However, the safest thing to do is to prepare a new application, as we have already had cases of return in similar circumstances of no degree copy attached. If available it is also advised to attach mark sheets / transcript for education. Take care!

That is a very comprehensive answer !! Covers the actual question and answer the 10 subsequent questions as well :D :D

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
TorontoDub said:
what happens AFTER you have recieved PER email and given a UCI number. What are the next stages and how long does it take.

SENIORS! -> If you "are in processing" is that mean you are free to travel to Canada with no questions asked at border control?

No that means they are processing your application. You cannot travel to Canada just by saying that ECAS dislays "In process" status.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitkumaragg said:
Mention it only if they take longer than 9 months otherwise you dont have to worry, once a baby is born just provide his/her bc and add baby to mother pp
Not true. The baby must have its own passport. A pregnancy should be reported to VO as there are timing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.