+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

At Economic class form there is very limited space to provide responsibilities of Main duties of work experience. Should i provide separtae sheet mentioning all responsibilities available at my reference letter? or summary only.

Pls suggest

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isti84 said:
Hi,

At Economic class form there is very limited space to provide responsibilities of Main duties of work experience. Should i provide separtae sheet mentioning all responsibilities available at my reference letter? or summary only.

Pls suggest
Put those on a separate sheet and label each sheet as appendix 1, appendix 2 and so on so forth. On that page 3 under Main Duties just say 'As per appendix 1', 'As per appendix 2' etc. etc.

All the best!

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have my DD ready to give the payment.
In the Fee payment form other than writing $CAD amount(also total) and in section A- Name of principal applicant I suppose I don't have to write anything else.
Just checking in case I am missing anything!!
Also don't see any space to sign this form! Hope I am in the right track.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
isti84 said:
Hi,

Pls suggest
USe a separate sheet,
write your name, DOB, passport number and name of the form at top of the sheet..

Write Question No, and mention all duties given to you by your supervisor!

Good luck!

randev

May 5, 2014
@ Abhi and Oscar

After reading your answers, I gave some thought why the spreadsheet says August 21 was when the cap was reached for those occupations. Who ever entered that on the spreadsheet was not misleading. What I think happened was that was when CIC let everyone know that the cap was reached for those two occupations. The actual date the cap was filled was probably much earlier, and likely around late May as you guys suggest.

If I can come up with an analogy, we got an update on caps on the 6th of June. We have no idea when CIC meant when it said that it had received 43 applications in NOC 1112, for example.

+1s for both of your answers

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snow_ski said:
I have my DD ready to give the payment.
In the Fee payment form other than writing $CAD amount(also total) and in section A- Name of principal applicant I suppose I don't have to write anything else.
Just checking in case I am missing anything!!
Also don't see any space to sign this form! Hope I am in the right track.
Place a tick mark where it says certified check, bank draft....for DD payment. In section A put your name, name of payer (leave that as NA if its same), and address of payer (again leave as NA that if its same) !

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
askhan said:
USe a separate sheet,
write your name, DOB, passport number and name of the form at top of the sheet..

Write Question No, and mention all duties given to you by your supervisor!

Good luck!
I have stated - "SEE ATTACHED LETTER" in those spaces and my reference letter stated all the job responsibilities. I did receive PER recently. So assuming its accepted.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,

Few guidance please.
1. Is it okay if I put the photographs into one small envelope or should I attach the photographs with any specific forms?
2. Is it okay if I give all spouse educational and experience papers in addition to ielts?
3. One of my friends told me I should not staple documents rather use James clip? Is it true?
4. I will provide my visa debit card details on the form for payment. While it is mentioned as credit card everywhere, I hope all visas will work similarly in terms of online payments. M I safe to go ahead?

Appreciate your views, thanks in advance.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
@ Abhi and Oscar

After reading your answers, I gave some thought why the spreadsheet says August 21 was when the cap was reached for those occupations. Who ever entered that on the spreadsheet was not misleading. What I think happened was that was when CIC let everyone know that the cap was reached for those two occupations. The actual date the cap was filled was probably much earlier, and likely around late May as you guys suggest.

If I can come up with an analogy, we got an update on caps on the 6th of June. We have no idea when CIC meant when it said that it had received 43 applications in NOC 1112, for example.

+1s for both of your answers
Okay, that logic makes sense! A +1 feels nice lol. Thanks! I wish more people who ask questions also gave that a little freely, not hung up on ratings though. :)

And you are right, it got updated as completely filled in August or so..I vaguely recall that

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Place a tick mark where it says certified check, bank draft....for DD payment. In section A put your name, name of payer (leave that as NA if its same), and address of payer (again leave as NA that if its same) !
Thanks a lot Oscar7.
I have actually done all, forgot to mention.
But as you have said, I double checked and seeing all just fine.
Thanks tons again... :)

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
viveksharma said:
Dear Indian Applicants who used ICICIBank's Credit Card for payment,

Can you please tell me whether you have issued any additional instructions to the Bank so that the CIC's transactions goes smoothly without any hiccup. I don't want any last minute unwanted surprises.

Please let me know what is the exact instruction you gave.
Have posted this earlier, posting again for the benefit of others

For folks from India who have opted to pay via CC, please note the following

Recently the RBI made it mandatory for banks to
1. allow their customers to disable / enable international spends on credit / debit card i.e. all transactions which are not in Rupees
2. allow their customers to set a limit for international usage (e.g. if total credit card limit is Rs. 300000, one can set a limit for international usage from 0 to 300000)
(these measures were primarily to prevent / minimize fraudulent transactions).

So please ensure that you
a) enable international usage and
b) set a upper limit so that the application fees can be easily debited.

This can be done either by (i) logging on to netbanking (most banks should have this facility to enable / disable and set the limit) or (ii) calling customer call center and getting this done

Also OTP is not required; dont worry about it.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
RBT said:
Hi experts,

Few guidance please.
1. Is it okay if I put the photographs into one small envelope or should I attach the photographs with any specific forms? - Envelope should be fine. I had all my photos to a paper clip
2. Is it okay if I give all spouse educational and experience papers in addition to ielts?Doesn't add any value or points If u do
3. One of my friends told me I should not staple documents rather use James clip? Is it true?Dont staple documents. Leave them as is
4. I will provide my visa debit card details on the form for payment. While it is mentioned as credit card everywhere, I hope all visas will work similarly in terms of online payments. M I safe to go ahead?If you can use a credit card, do so. Debit cards are more vulnerable to theft for online transactions like these. Yes they work the same way if your debit card is a Visa or Mastercard

Appreciate your views, thanks in advance.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
rumel said:
Dear Seniors and Experts,

In Economic Class form,

Occupation details:
Should I have write the Job description in details or Should I have write the summary?

It is not possible to write in details in a small space.

Should I have to write self-addressed mailing labels in a A4 sheet and send with application?

Should I have to write 10 years personal history or after age 18 I have to write all history?

Thanks
please help

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Did u submit original copies of IELTS and WES in both of the applications or just photocopy in one application and original in other?
please suggest and advice, as I am also planning to file one more application for other NOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.