+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Got PER a couple of hours ago.

Fyi, ECAS is not yet updated. So for others, its not necessary it would be updated before getting PER. It could very well be sometime after getting PER.

Good luck to all those still waiting :)

Many congratulations, Haider!!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Fyi, ECAS is not yet updated. So for others, its not necessary it would be updated before getting PER. It could very well be sometime after getting PER.

Congrats......I'm happy for you,
Cheers.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Rejection post PER - Cause and Proportion

future_canadian said:
This is something I'm very curious about too. It's not a negative topic in my mind, it helps us understand the landscape as you said.

LOL Good to learn that.

Great minds think alike. Haha :D

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
:) looks like you don't read ...go and read again my post and analysis...

No body can guarantee....but slow processing itself that too from past 2 days is a big indicator of lot of applications flodded on 5th , 6th especially 7may ...., and that is what I said

future_canadian said:
Awesome! So 1112 is not capped out at least on 6 May. Let's hope it's not capped out at 7th May either! Looks like kewlcanada was rather too pessimistic (as if there was any doubt).

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
NIKONIKO said:
I don't want to controvert but the instruction guide from CIC says:

Complete all sections. If any section is not applicable to you, write “N/A” (“Not applicable”). If your application is incomplete it will be returned to you, and processing will not begin. Do not leave any blanks.
It doesn't matter if you leave it blank or write N/A with pen. But as it is in Date format I preferred to leave it blank rather than writing N/A.

Instruction guide says that don't leave any thing blank means say for example Supplementary Travel form says list all visits to foreign country apart from country of residence and country of Citizenship for all members of your family. Then if you are single and didn't travel at any place then you Check "Did not travel". What about spouse & children section ? At that time "N/A" rule applies. You have to mention "N/A" in spouse and children section instead of leaving it blank.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Congrats

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Hey i dont your details on the spreadsheet. Please upload it that will help us who are waiting by giving more hope. ;D

Spicy

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arianna73 said:
noc 6241, 18 months of work in Alberta can i apply for p.r.?
Since this job category is not under eligible occupations, may be it falls under arranged employment category of FSW. So please read through the below if you qualify.

A valid job offer has to be for permanent, full-time and not seasonal work in a NOC 0, A or B occupation.

Depending on your case, there are different factors that make a job offer valid.

1. You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit, and:
•your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
•CIC issued your work permit based on a positive labour market opinion (LMO) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC), and
•you are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a federal skilled worker.

2. You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMO requirement under:
•an international agreement (such as, the North America Free Trade Agreement) or
•a federal-provincial agreement.

Also:
•your work permit must be valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
•your current employer has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.

3. You currently:
•do not have a work permit, or
•do not plan to work in Canada before you get a permanent resident visa.

OR
•are working in Canada and a different employer has offered to give you a permanent full-time job,

OR
•are working in Canada in a job that is exempt from a Labour Market Opinion, but not under an international or federal-provincial agreement, and an employer has made you a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker,

AND

The employer has a positive Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC.

On reading this do you qualify?

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
Wik.haider said:

Hey all,

Congrats

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
I have received my packet back. Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
arianna73 said:
noc 6241, 18 months of work in Alberta can i apply for p.r.?
Probably you can apply under Canadian Experience Class. Please go through here at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Kollins I have received my packet back. Just want to know one thing I am from India and have been to UK from 2005 till 2011. I went to Germany for 10 days I know that I have to put that in my travel history however I came to India twice that also I have to mention in travel history. Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.