+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bitingbugz said:
Hi All ,

I know this might bug you .. But I am new to this forum .
I have sent my application for NOC 2173 and i have made an entry in the Spreadsheet .
Can someone please tell me that is there a way to track your application when it reaches CIC office ...
I guess there's not and we just have to wait :)
It never bugs us to have more people join the discussion and share their application stats with us!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Photocopy of Passport

can2174 said:
If cic would want visa pages they would have specified. It makes no sense to semd all visa pages. Its not difficult for visa officer to know what places u travelled. U have filled the form separately for that.
The only exception is people living in a country where they aren't a citizen and need a visa to live. You are supposed to provide proof that you are in that country legally on a visa.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maha shahzad said:
Good morning everyone........

My application was received by CIC office canada on 28th may 2014.

my query is that i have mentioned CC as payment method. and since my Credit card is new , its max limit is 50,000 rs. i applied for limit enhancement and bank is delaying the process.
will my application be rejected if CC is not able to get charged?
Yes, it will be rejected if your CC cannot be charged after some number of attempts.

Why in the world would you apply with a CC without sufficient credit limit. Just get a DD if no CC is suitable.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
But where CIC has mentioned that we need certified translator for translation in application for FSW.. I could not find it on CIC web.. Can you send me a link pls??

I thought that translation can be done by anybody who has some formal education in English and who can give affidavit.. and he should not be a family member..?
The guide tells you what to do with translated documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

mickey37d

Jun 1, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in April
kewlCanada said:
Congrats and Great News ! ;D

Certainly.....The game is still on....Fingers crossed....

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
MI7 said:
Aap Ka Entertainment ke liye: SOAP OPERA

Oh the horrible day!!!
One of the neighbors of ChaosCanada died within 10 hours after identifying cancer. The neighbor was feeling weak, having nausea.

The father of ChaosCanada suddenly felt weak very much.

9:00AM
ChaosCanada: Papa, your syndrome sounds terrible.
Papa: What happens to me son (a bit worried)
ChaosCanada: Papa, u have to get ready for reality – a reality shock.
Papa: Please son, explain.
ChaosCanada: After analyzing your symptoms, I am confident, you got cancer. Sorry papa, there is no answer.
Papa: (face become bloodless) so will I die soon. Is there any treatment available?
ChaosCanada: Papa, to be optimistic you will die within 10 hours. If I am pessimistic, you may die in 5 hours. On average, you will die in 7.5 hours. I am afraid, you will die soon, and won't even see the last moon.
Papa: Can you please go to fresh room and get yourselves fresh. You looked really overburden.

ChaosCanada closed his eye, visualize how his father could die, stood standstill and started feeling chill.

10:00AM
ChaosCanada could not become attentive to his work in his office. He called his father at his mobile number:
ChaosCanada: Papa, it will be a great miss, soon you will Rest In Peace.

02:00PM (pessimistic time passing!)
ChaosCanada came hastily from office.
ChaosCanada: Papa, I can't stop my tear, as your death is coming near.

04:00PM (average time passing!!)
ChaosCanada: Papa, your bonus time is going on, let's sing a last song – “Die! Die! Die! before it, eat chicken pie”.

09:00PM (optimistic time passed!!!)
Father showed ChaosCanada the full bright moon, seeing it, ChaosCanada fall into swoon.

09:15PM
ChaosCanada's father dragged him into bed. Sprinkle some water. ChaosCanada opened his eyes.
Father: I have gone to doctor and he gave me report. It is not cancer, it is ulcer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NB: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
I just read it. Very very funny ;D ;D.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
maha shahzad said:
Good morning everyone........

My application was received by CIC office canada on 28th may 2014.

my query is that i have mentioned CC as payment method. and since my Credit card is new , its max limit is 50,000 rs. i applied for limit enhancement and bank is delaying the process.
will my application be rejected if CC is not able to get charged?
future_canadian said:
Yes, it will be rejected if your CC cannot be charged after some number of attempts.

Why in the world would you apply with a CC without sufficient credit limit. Just get a DD if no CC is suitable.
I agree with Future_canadian that why did you take that kind of risk.

Any ways the way out is just deposit Rs 20000 in your credit card so that you temporary limit will be Rs 70000 & when they charge your CC, transaction will go through. If Bank increase your limit then just take Rs 20000 back to your chequing account.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hi all

Anyone's DD got Encashed for 6th May applications. .?? Noc 1114

I have seen posts for CC getting charged but no updation on Demand Drafts..??

Guys plz update..

nir_sar

Jun 5, 2014
Hi ppl,

I have applied for ECA report with WES under the Basic report package.
I was checking updates of this forum of both 2013 and 2014 and found few posts which mentioned that CIC requires online viewing of the ECA report when they scrutinize the application and the Application was on hold.

Please let me know if I need to upgrade my ECA report package with WES for online viewing of CIC.
I have received only one set of ECA report from WES, but I find many applicants telling they got 2 copies of report.

Please advice.

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Hi All,

I have been a long time silent member of this forum!

Has anyone from Accra Visa office been charged?I also noticed that DDs have not been charged at all.Now I am getting really worried because I submitted on 2nd May and I have not heard anything.

Anybody with any news?
:D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
nir_sar said:
Hi ppl,

I have applied for ECA report with WES under the Basic report package.
I was checking updates of this forum of both 2013 and 2014 and found few posts which mentioned that CIC requires online viewing of the ECA report when they scrutinize the application and the Application was on hold.

Please let me know if I need to upgrade my ECA report package with WES for online viewing of CIC.
I have received only one set of ECA report from WES, but I find many applicants telling they got 2 copies of report.

Please advice.
For Canadian Immigration, it require a separate category called fswp category. You need to upgrade it. For details, go through here at http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.