+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivin

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Interview........
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone :D

Let's hope that the new year brings us all some good news!

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
Century said:
Why don't you send mail to SGVO? They will give you definite status.
I have just raised a CSE to Singapore. The automatic reply says it will take 28 working days. Any other options?

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
nadebutt said:
I turned 18 in Jan-1996:
I lived in below areas:

Saudi Arabia: Jan-1996 to feb-1997
Pakistan : March-1997 to Jun-2000
Saudi Arabia : July-2000 to Sept 2014
Pakistan : Sept-2014 to present

do I need 4 clearance certificates for each period or I can get 2 for each country?????
Bro u need 2 Pcc
1 from Saudi and 1 from Pakistan

nadebutt

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Gsw said:
Bro u need 2 Pcc
1 from Saudi and 1 from Pakistan
:) :) :) :) THANKS ;) ;) ;) ;)

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
nadebutt said:
Source fsw2014.org

Step 1: Get a PCC Request Letter

You need to have a request letter to be able to get a police certificate in Saudi Arabia. 1 x letter per adult applicant is required. There are several ways to be able to get a request letter as mentioned below:

Go to the door at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and request a letter. They will hand over to you a letter with the space for Name / Passport Country / Passport Number. Fill it in Arabic (except for the passport number)
Contact the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and request them to send you the letter by Aramex. (You will pay the fees upon receiving)
Go to your own embassy and ask them to provide you with a letter.
Please note that your Visa Office also sends you a request letter, but by snail mail which takes ages to get to KSA.

Step 2: Get the Request Letter Stamped at Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

You need to put a 30 SAR stamp at the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) on the request letter from the embassy before you can take it to the Police Station. The MOFA office (HQ) is in Riyadh / Nasseriyah Street. There are branches in Western and Eastern provinces that do the stamping as well.

Step 3: Head over to the Police Station

Next thing you need to do is to go to the police station to file your request. It is not an ordinary police station, but a special Criminal Investigation Department, know in Arabic as — إدارة الأدلة الجنائية —Please search for your local branch. The one in Riyadh is located on Madina Al Munawwara Road.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
YehCanada said:
Source fsw2014.org

You need to have a request letter to be able to get a police certificate in Saudi Arabia. 1 x letter per adult applicant is required. There are several ways to be able to get a request letter as mentioned below:

Go to the door at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and request a letter. They will hand over to you a letter with the space for Name / Passport Country / Passport Number. Fill it in Arabic (except for the passport number)
Contact the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh and request them to send you the letter by Aramex. (You will pay the fees upon receiving)
Please note that your Visa Office also sends you a request letter, but by snail mail which takes ages to get to KSA.

You need to put a 30 SAR stamp at the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) on the request letter from the embassy before you can take it to the Police Station. The MOFA office (HQ) is in Riyadh / Nasseriyah Street. There are branches in Western and Eastern provinces that do the stamping as well.

Next thing you need to do is to go to the police station to file your request. It is not an ordinary police station, but a special Criminal Investigation Department, know in Arabic as — إدارة الأدلة الجنائية —Please search for your local branch. The one in Riyadh is located on Madina Al Munawwara Road.
pls note that if your visa office is London chc Riyadh will not provide you the request letter.

nadebutt

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
YehCanada said:
Source fsw2014.org

Thanks for the detail info but I have left saudia on final exit and currently in Pakistan.
How can I get the certificate without being in Saudia??????????

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
ksa0510 said:
We have other professions there.
Check APPENDIX A of this link for the professions
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand
Good luck.
Can NOC 2132 apply, please Ksa

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Gsw said:
There is 3rd group (like mine )

4th June app
PER on 1st October

No 2nd line till now

(Applied for gcms files now)

Century bro, any idea why still no 2nd line updation ?
The work of NDVO is crazy one :mad: :mad: :mad: . Oh brother! I feel your pain. :( :( :(

I think they are having immense workload and not managing things effectively. Most probably they missed to update ECAS. You can raise CSE to them. They could send MR immediately after getting your CSE- it happens for some.

Best of luck.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Century said:
The work of NDVO is crazy one :mad: :mad: :mad: . Oh brother! I feel your pain. :( :( :(

I think they are having immense workload and not managing things effectively. Most probably they missed to update ECAS. You can raise CSE to them. They could send MR immediately after getting your CSE- it happens for some.

Best of luck.
Sorry for being ignorant . can you please let me know how to send a CSE case specific enquiry to NDVO. its 43 days since my PER and i have no idea how long i need to wait.

pleas comment.

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
In 2012 I had applied for Quebec and also got the file number, it states we are opening your file and the amount has been chased, now on this letter I have two numbers as Nref .ind : HA0000000 “seven numbers”
Also have N DU Dossier: HA000000000 “Nine Numbers”
Can I use above information to track my current FSWP application
When I tired its showing the number must start with an alphabet followed by 9 numbers
I.e. Similar to N DU Dossier: HA000000000 “Nine Numbers”
But not successful can anyone advice

muslim_web

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
16 Feb 2015
Med's Request
1 April 2015
Med's Done....
18 April 2015
Interview........
4th line: 20 May 2015
Century said:
For most cases, ECAS is updated within a week of charging. For few cases, it get updated after few weeks of receiving PER. So wait for the PER news if not get updated. Meanwhile you can send query at cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to know the status. It will take around 50 days to get response. Mention your Full Name, DoB, UCI (of you have any), Passport number. Also provide the detail of when and who received your package, the name of courier, and tracking number.
+1 thanks

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Mushfiq_1987 said:
Email sent on 2nd Nov.

Reply received on 24th December:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your file was transferred to Visa Office - Singapore. As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office.

Thanks

KC
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

[size=14pt]But still I have no idea when my PER was issued, when they transferred the file. no PER no AOR yet..

Hello Dear kindly share the CIC Email Id where you mailed . Thanks in Advance

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
nadebutt said:
Thanks for the detail info but I have left saudia on final exit and currently in Pakistan.
How can I get the certificate without being in Saudia??????????
You can follow the quote from Shah:

shah2014 said:
Dear Friend I am staying at Riyadh, I can detail you about the procedure which I followed.

I went to my country Embassy (Pakistan) and ask them to issue me a Introductory Letter (in Arabic) to the name of Riyadh Police - Investigation Unit (in Arabic its named as "Adalla-al-Jana'iya").

This letter was on Embassy letterhead having seal and sign from the designated secretary. I took this same letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

The same letter (which contains my PP and IQAMA #) now was ready to be submitted at Adalla-al-Jana'iya along with One Photograph / original PP and original IQAMA and their copies, one each)

I was standing there in que, and at my turn they took my things and made entry into computer and print it on hard paper, both sides (that was actually the PCC), now in another que they took my all ten finger impressions on the back side of same hard paper and staple one of my photograph on it.

and detach the lower portion of the card as receipt for me and asked me to come again after 4 days to get the PCC.

finally after 4 days (delivery date was printed on receipt) I collected the same hard paper printout which had my thumbs impression and photograph along with 6 or 7 stamps on it. (different departments verified and stamped on it).

ry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and get it stamped at the price of 30 SR.

The same letter (which contains my PP and IQAMA #) now was ready to be submitted at Adalla-al-Jana'iya along with One Photograph / original PP and original IQAMA and their copies, one each)

I was standing there in que, and at my turn they took my things and made entry into computer and print it on hard paper, both sides (that was actually the PCC), now in another que they took my all ten finger impressions on the back side of same hard paper and staple one of my photograph on it.

and detach the lower portion of the card as receipt for me and asked me to come again after 4 days to get the PCC.

finally after 4 days (delivery date was printed on receipt) I collected the same hard paper printout which had my thumbs impression and photograph along with 6 or 7 stamps on it. (different departments verified and stamped on it).

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
pam13 said:
Hello Dear kindly share the CIC Email Id where you mailed . Thanks in Advance

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Status