+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
bachucanada said:
One of the most complicated timelines of FSW 2013 ends here.. :eek:

-10/6/13 application sent under 3142 (Physiotherapist).

-24/10/13 AOR.

-29/11/13 Marriage photos requested by NDVO.

-07/02/14 processing started (2nd line in Ecas).

-12/02/14 U.K. PCC requested by NDVO.

-08/05/14 GCMS received. It says My medical was generated on 29/11/13 but that email was not delivered to me due to some system error from NDVO (My Visa Officer was not aware of this).

-10/06/14 received email from NDVO to attend CIIP session (no MR yet).

After all this mess up I decided to call up Apollo Hospital Ahmedabad to know whether they have received my medical forms or not. So based on IME nmbr given in my GCMS, the hospital confirmed that they have received my medical forms on 29/11/13 itself. Apollo Hospital asked me to book an appointment for medical check up as early as possible.

So I took a risk and finished medical for me and my spouse on 27th June'14.

I wrote a covering letter to my Visa officer and submitted Medical receipt, RPRF, updated Indian PCCs, Photocopy of U.K. PCC and photocopies of passports on 9th July'14.

-08/07/14 Third line updated in Ecas.

-12/07/14 RPRF encashed.

-17/07/14 Got an email from NDVO.
"We are in receipt of your medical results, RPRF & uk pcc. Note that your application is at final stage of processing. You will be advised once the final decision will be taken by the reviewing Officer."

-18/12/14 Decision Made in Ecas. :D

-19/12/14 PPR email received from NDVO.
;D

So finally going to submit my Passports on this Monday..

Thanks you so so much to all of you. This journey would have not been possible without this platform..

All the very best for ur speedy MR->PPR->VISA..
:) ;)
Many many congrats bachucanada :D :D :D

prayer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
bachucanada said:
One of the most complicated timelines of FSW 2013 ends here.. :eek:

-10/6/13 application sent under 3142 (Physiotherapist).

-24/10/13 AOR.

-29/11/13 Marriage photos requested by NDVO.

-07/02/14 processing started (2nd line in Ecas).

-12/02/14 U.K. PCC requested by NDVO.

-08/05/14 GCMS received. It says My medical was generated on 29/11/13 but that email was not delivered to me due to some system error from NDVO (My Visa Officer was not aware of this).

-10/06/14 received email from NDVO to attend CIIP session (no MR yet).

After all this mess up I decided to call up Apollo Hospital Ahmedabad to know whether they have received my medical forms or not. So based on IME nmbr given in my GCMS, the hospital confirmed that they have received my medical forms on 29/11/13 itself. Apollo Hospital asked me to book an appointment for medical check up as early as possible.

So I took a risk and finished medical for me and my spouse on 27th June'14.

I wrote a covering letter to my Visa officer and submitted Medical receipt, RPRF, updated Indian PCCs, Photocopy of U.K. PCC and photocopies of passports on 9th July'14.

-08/07/14 Third line updated in Ecas.

-12/07/14 RPRF encashed.

-17/07/14 Got an email from NDVO.
"We are in receipt of your medical results, RPRF & uk pcc. Note that your application is at final stage of processing. You will be advised once the final decision will be taken by the reviewing Officer."

-18/12/14 Decision Made in Ecas. :D

-19/12/14 PPR email received from NDVO.
;D

So finally going to submit my Passports on this Monday..

Thanks you so so much to all of you. This journey would have not been possible without this platform..

All the very best for ur speedy MR->PPR->VISA..
:) ;)

Many many congrats pal......mine is also a tiresome, interesting journey and waiting for the final destiny before christmas so that I can finish it off soon ;D 8)....

BabiJackson

Jul 25, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Ankara/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
FINALLY WE RECEIVED OUR VISAS FROM ANKARA ON 18TH OF DECEMBER :D :D ;D ;D

We are planning to land in May... ;) ;)

DEAR ADMINS...PLEASE UPDATE...

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabiJackson said:

Congrats my friend!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
BabiJackson said:

Many congrats BabiJackson :)

Happy for you. Wish you a happy and successful life ahead in Canada.

prayer

Star Member
Nov 28, 2011
What if I go to the embassy personally (my passport is already submitted, my medical expires in March, I have asked them whether I can produce my daughters passport too). If there is any hope please update. I will have to travel from Trivandrum to Delhi

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

1. Medical Attachment for me and spouse
2. PCC for BD and FBI report
3. Photo
4. Updated Employment letter from HR dept
5. Right of Permanent Residence Fee

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

So I have already crossed that time frame.

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

Asking my presence on ur prayer for my upcoming process and career........

[/size]

pavankat

Dec 3, 2014
Hyderabad,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2015( Second line update )
LANDED..........
October 9th 2015
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

Since it was taking too long to get any email/response from SG after my second line addition (9th Oct 14), I have applied for GCMS report on 18th Nov. I rcvd the report one month later...Since I am moving it took two days to read the email....

[size=13pt]And then what I have seen on the GCMS report ( @ correspondence section ) - They have sent me Medical Request on 20th Oct 14 with below docs:

3. Photo

They had given 60 days for all of this formalities.Whole body of the emails is written GCMS report (with all other correspondences like PER/AOR etc.).

After that I have sent an email to SG referring to this GCMS report's email and informed them that I have not rcvd any email communication from them. They have sent me an email immediately with Medical attachment and instruction. This time they have given me 30 days and mentioned that they will refuse my application otherewise.

So after waiting of 20 months I have finally received Medical request (without receiving any prior doc req from them).

Thanks to all of the forum members........Please receive my sincere gratitude for supporting me through out this painful time... :) . I am really grateful to all of you.

[/size]

Ashif bro...u r a star for all of the forum members. Its because of you the processing has been a cakewalk. Your learning experiences have made the life easier for all of us. Our prayers are with you.

Hopefully u will get the maple leaf on ur passport very soon :)

Regards,
Pavan

student_2013

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June 2014
Med's Request
1st December 2014
Med's Done....
6th December 2014
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]

all I can say for your case is just BIG WOW ;D ;D ;D Its been a roller coaster ride for you and I am glad to see that you are moving ahead towards your goal against all odds !!!

I would like to take this oppurtunity to share one of my observations about Life

GOD usually gives hardest test to those who have been blessed with the courage to go thorough it !! and once such people pass these tests of te Almighty, they are blessed with all such pleasures which others can only dream of .....

You are one of such kind brother...Kudos to your Never Say Die attitude !!! You have set an example for many others

MAY GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY :) :)

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]
Heartiest congratulations on getting MR.i wish you the best of luck for the future aswell.:):)

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]
Hi,
Congrats. :)
1 question here...
Does your GCMS contains IME no. ???

lids

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ashif_eee said:

Fortune and my Medical:

3. Photo

[/size]
That's a great news.

Congrats ashif_eee :)

Wish you a speedy processing. All the Best.

sukrit_v

Sep 16, 2014
Hi guys,

I had sent my application in early December 2014 and it is been dilevered on 10th of December as I can see for consignment number of DHL. However, I had not received any mail from CIC visa officer saying that they had received my application and will start scanning through with the docs..has there anything which is missed by me or the acknowledgement mail is sometimes skipped by CIC and I should just wait...for my noc cap is not yet filled too..I want them to accept my application under FSW before express entry kicks in..please advice is it wise to just wait.

Cheers

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
sukrit_v said:
Hi guys,

I had sent my application in early December 2014 and it is been dilevered on 10th of December as I can see for consignment number of DHL. However, I had not received any mail from CIC visa officer saying that they had received my application and will start scanning through with the docs..has there anything which is missed by me or the acknowledgement mail is sometimes skipped by CIC and I should just wait...for my noc cap is not yet filled too..I want them to accept my application under FSW before express entry kicks in..please advice is it wise to just wait.

Cheers
CIC do not send any acknowledgement broo so sit back and relax, if everything is fyn with ur application u vl get PER soon...bt u can track ur application by ur payement method if u paid through CC u vl get notifictn from bank whn thy vl charge u and same with DD u cn ask the status from the bank itself...

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th july,2013
AOR Received.
28th oct,2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
eagerly waiting
LANDED..........
'a dream' will soon come true
What is GCMS report n whats the procedure of getting this? Can I request for it from LVO?