+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

SS1706

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
sent with doc
Dear All Senior and Experts,

On CAP limit of 2134 I am very curious as to how can 64 application per or cc charged within 5 working days for 2134 and if look petroleum engg it changed from 15 to 160 in the same time period...

Can anyone share his opinion on this, I may be wrong and it can happen however for me it feels little bit odd

cmohan.k

Jan 20, 2014
devkis said:
Hi Chandra Mohan, Many congratulation! Due to my background in energy sector, I am also having Aberta has a prime choice. Hope we can network. I applied on 5th June. As of now I am awaiting MR. Your time line seems super-fast. When are your planning to move?
Thanks alot for your wishes Mr. Devkis,

Yes, I do feel my application has been proccessed in a jet speed when compared to other members info in the forum. I am planning to land in Calgary by the end of march. I have applied in Scotia bank for an account yesterday. I am working on documentation like Resume, reference letters, experience letters and licensing procedures from APEGA, finding a shared accommodation etc,. Hope we meet soon and wishing you best of lcuk and fast proccess.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
robs said:
Thanks to Jesus Christ and St. Antony ...... 4th line is added in ECAS ..... DM .....
Congrats robs. Good luck with landing. Hallelujah...Praise Ye Lord :D

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
hay there may chances they have not updated earlier. . . .
do not worry for every update this wont happen

SS1706 said:
Dear All Senior and Experts,

On CAP limit of 2134 I am very curious as to how can 64 application per or cc charged within 5 working days for 2134 and if look petroleum engg it changed from 15 to 160 in the same time period...

Can anyone share his opinion on this, I may be wrong and it can happen however for me it feels little bit odd

Bruce_Wayne

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013, and 14-05-2014
AOR Received.
28 Aug. 2014
Med's Request
6 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
11 Nov. 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting(DM:26 Feb. 2015)
Hey friends,

Got this message yesterday! after more than 6 months of applying!

I worked for SIEMENS which did not provide me reference letter in required format and no points were awarded for it.

Can I appeal against this decision pl suggest good lawyer..

Also If can suggest or perhaps help me in getting arranged employment once you are in canada, I shall be immensely thankful.

I was not able to contribute much to the forum due to undue stress from the delay(6+ months at CIO is huge) . But from now onwards I shall endeavor to contribute to the forum.

Regards,

Bruce Wayne,
Wayne Enterprises,
Gotham City ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

My address

13 February 2014

UCI: *********

Application: **********

Hey Batman:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education Credential at the Post-secondary program credential for 3 years or longer level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).
You submitted a foreign education credential and the equivalency assessment issued by World Education Services (WES) who evaluated your education credentials as Bachelor's Degree (Bachelor of Engineering).

You were assigned 23 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. You have been assigned a total of 23 points for you language this is based upon the language assessment test(s) you provided with your application. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned 9 points for your 1 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made in accordance with R 80 of IRPA. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience as a 2131 Civil Engineer with ************present employer********
No points were assigned for work experience listed on schedule 3 of your application that was not supported by employment documentation indicating your main duties and period of employment in that occupation.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AR
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

atheist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack Dawson said:
Thanks all for your good wishes and wish you and your dear ones a very happy valentines day.

Below is short summary on how i plan to proceed

1> I have registered for me and my wife for CIIP program today.. Hope to hear back from them on a date for bangalore session.

2> I am applying for PCC today

3> I have got an appointment for medical on monday 17th Feb

I also have a question

The RPRF is it 28,900 rs for me and my wife included or is this amount for one person only. Also the DD should be in favour of "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

Pls clarify.. thanks
Congrats Jack,
With whom u have booked appointment for Medicals, have u received medical forms?

About PCC how u r proceeding? Have u registered on PSK website??

Thnx

CRL83

Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-23-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
10-10-2013

Guys..... This is the most memorable Valentine's Day in my LIFE...........

Second Line added : We started processing your application on February 10, 2014. :) :) :) :) :)

Krutu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
AOR Received.
31-July-2013
File Transfer...
11-Sept-2013
Med's Request
5-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2013 Passport sent: 11-Dec-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 14-Feb-2014, PP - 17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March - 2014
robs said:
Thanks to Jesus Christ and St. Antony ...... 4th line is added in ECAS ..... DM .....

Many Many congrats robs.

When you get ppr?? I am also waiting from so long...but no news of DM

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
cmohan.k said:
Thanks alot for your wishes Mr. Devkis,

Yes, I do feel my application has been proccessed in a jet speed when compared to other members info in the forum. I am planning to land in Calgary by the end of march. I have applied in Scotia bank for an account yesterday. I am working on documentation like Resume, reference letters, experience letters and licensing procedures from APEGA, finding a shared accommodation etc,. Hope we meet soon and wishing you best of lcuk and fast proccess.
Great. Yes, I hope we meet soon. I have been lining-up similar activities for myself as you mentioned. I have sent you a PM, so we can take the further communication offline from our timeline forum.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Wow, celebrate the valentines day - CRL83, congrats!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
hay what was the status of your applications?
I think you got this reply before PER rit?
if so there are less chance to get through as they didnt found experience certificate for some periods. and i believe your payment also not deducted due to NER.
if you wish you can try with appeal but as you havent submited experience certificate (as per cic reply) the application considered as incomplete. find some genuine lawyer and discuss your case for appeal. find genuine lawyer not money oriented

Bruce_Wayne said:
Hey friends,

Got this message yesterday! after more than 6 months of applying!

I worked for SIEMENS which did not provide me reference letter in required format and no points were awarded for it.

Can I appeal against this decision pl suggest good lawyer..

Also If can suggest or perhaps help me in getting arranged employment once you are in canada, I shall be immensely thankful.

I was not able to contribute much to the forum due to undue stress from the delay(6+ months at CIO is huge) . But from now onwards I shall endeavor to contribute to the forum.

Regards,

Bruce Wayne,
Wayne Enterprises,
Gotham City ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

My address

13 February 2014

UCI: *********

Application: **********

Hey Batman:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education Credential at the Post-secondary program credential for 3 years or longer level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).
You submitted a foreign education credential and the equivalency assessment issued by World Education Services (WES) who evaluated your education credentials as Bachelor's Degree (Bachelor of Engineering).

You were assigned 23 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. You have been assigned a total of 23 points for you language this is based upon the language assessment test(s) you provided with your application. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned 9 points for your 1 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made in accordance with R 80 of IRPA. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience as a 2131 Civil Engineer with ************present employer********
No points were assigned for work experience listed on schedule 3 of your application that was not supported by employment documentation indicating your main duties and period of employment in that occupation.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AR
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
husman said:
Amit80203 & udayy congrats for ur visa.......how long they took to stamp visa from the time they received ur passports happy for u guys....when is ur landing plan?
thxxx husman !!!! well i got meds done on 18 dec but my passport reached quite late on 30 dec....!!! but as per the forum pattern its approximately 2 months after med request...!!!

Goliath354

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw/Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2013
Doc's Request.
PER recieved on 23/08/2013
AOR Received.
02/10/2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
02/10/2013
Med's Request
16/04/2014 & 02/06/2014
Med's Done....
21/06/2014
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
06/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully after a couple of weeks
LANDED..........
By April 2015
Hi Everyone,

Anybody heard anything from Warsaw office??? It has been 4 month since they have got my package? Any idea why still no action ?? Should I start to get worried???? :-[

CRL83

Jan 27, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-23-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
devkis said:
Wow, celebrate the valentines day - CRL83, congrats!
Thank you.. Devkis