+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
abhi340 said:
brijpatel
nirmal
laksmisesh
aditya_
adapacc
jatpunjabi

guys plz let us know if u got any sort of communication from NDVO... make ur presence felt in the forum. thanks
NO UPDATE FRIENDS..
SAME OLD SINGLE LINE

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
preity said:
A very strange thing happened today. I just left office and I got a call from my reception saying somebody from the Canadian High Commission was there to meet me for some Q&A. I spoke to them on phone, she said she was Shwetha along with her colleague. I offered to come back but they said it was ok and that they were returning back to Delhi today. She said she would get in touch with me later.

Could anybody tell me what this could mean? I am really worried :( :( and feel like kicking myself for having left. Could this mean more delay in getting MR. My AOR was received in July.
This is weird .

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preity said:
A very strange thing happened today. I just left office and I got a call from my reception saying somebody from the Canadian High Commission was there to meet me for some Q&A. I spoke to them on phone, she said she was Shwetha along with her colleague. I offered to come back but they said it was ok and that they were returning back to Delhi today. She said she would get in touch with me later.

Could anybody tell me what this could mean? I am really worried :( :( and feel like kicking myself for having left. Could this mean more delay in getting MR. My AOR was received in July.
I think they came for background checking. Another applicant also got it 4 days back. I think they might have cross checked with your HR or boss about you. They might felt it satisfied that may be the reason why they went without waiting for you....

marr8

Dec 17, 2013
preity said:

Did you apply through some consultant? Where are u based at? can u share the timeline? Also, did u ask the reception people in ur office what did they ask them?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Canada3211 said:
Hello friends, I need urgent help! my indian passport has been issued from London and my present address is not under the jurisdiction of that office. I cant not upload my form for pcc . I am so tensed, as i have to submit pcc before 2nd feb 2014. any suggestion seniors? would be so thankful for help.
Hi Canada3211,
I may not be the right person for this one, but since it's urgent and so that folks here can help you, can I just clarify something?
Is the problem:
a) that you won't get your passport quick enough to apply for the PCC,
or is it
b) that they refuse to send you the passport because you're not in the UK?
or is it something more complicated than that? (I may not have understood everything)
All the best

ajdelsocorro

May 7, 2013
hi i just need your help regarding my appllication last july i applied for noc 3211 and last week i received an email form cic that my application was denied because i didnt submit my fathers birth certificate as proof of relationship with my aunt who is in canada. now im planning to re apply again this week but im worried if cant reach the cap, my returned documents has not yet arrived. what should i do if i want to reapply asap?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALL MAY APPLICANTS GETTING DELAYED FOR MR JUST BE ALERT!

2nd Background checking happened. Now don't take even sick leave. Be always in office... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014
NEW LOOK!!!!! :D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
marr8 said:
Did you apply through some consultant? Where are u based at? can u share the timeline? Also, did u ask the reception people in ur office what did they ask them?
No Consultant. Applied myself. From Bangalore. Appl rx-May13 AOR July 31st

marr8

Dec 17, 2013
preity said:
Did you check what did they ask from the reception people? They may be just checking whether you work there or not

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
preity said:
hi preity, just out of curiosity, u r working for a BIG MNC or small one what is the headcount of employees in ur office pls.. just trying to analyse the pattern...

Canada3211

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
loncan said:
Hi Canada3211,
I may not be the right person for this one, but since it's urgent and so that folks here can help you, can I just clarify something?
Is the problem:
a) that you won't get your passport quick enough to apply for the PCC,
or is it
b) that they refuse to send you the passport because you're not in the UK?
or is it something more complicated than that? (I may not have understood everything)
All the best
No I have my passport with me here in India so thats not a problem. but I think I have got my answer !
thanks

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
ManilaToCanada said:
NEW LOOK!!!!! :D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
...and that too on the greatest day in the history of mankind!

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Canada3211 said:
No I have my passport with me here in India so thats not a problem. but I think I have got my answer !
thanks
I'm glad you got it sorted out.