+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

dima74

Nov 11, 2013
maina said:
yes undoubtedly this is huge mistake.. but probably they wil go through ur education certificates n wil know ur level of education...
or i think u wil b saved wid WES eca report.. so don't panic .. stay positive
Maina, thank you so much for replying. You see, I automatically continue with the same logic when they ask you for the highest level and you answer the total years of "the highest" My wife is really pissed off with me for committing this mistake but I was hoping the officers do review the whole application before they send it back, they are not machines (I hope).

By any chance do you know how it works @ CIO, do they process the cases one by one from the same pile of applications for Skilled, Self-employed etc or they are all worked on separately with different processing times?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Jesus is Lord said:
Hello House! I just joined this forum and am very impressed with the quality of information this forum offers. I filed my application on the 29th of July and I got my CC charged on the 29th of Oct and PER on the 30th of Oct. Please update my status on line 391 of the Spreadsheet.

Updated :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dima74 said:
Hi everyone
I submitted the application in the end of August and according to the spreadsheet the CIO is working on August 16 applications. I have a couple of questions and would be glad to hear what you think.
1. I made a mistake in generic application form, where it was requested "the highest level of education" so I put it correctly there but the next question was "number of years of educations in total" here I only put higher education years of 7 (seven) I now realized that I had to put the total including elementary and secondary. So it must have been 17 instead of 7. In the other form "background declaration" I did everything correctly.
Is this a huge error that would cause application to be returned?

2. At CIO do they process applications "first come first served" from a single pile for all economic categories such as Skilled, Self-employed, Investor or those are separate piles?

Please help
1. Don't think it will be a problem. They evaluate you education eligibility based on WES credential evaluation, not on information that you provided in your application. Minor mistakes and discrepancies won't be a reason for rejection.
2. These are separate streams, and they have different plans for visas and cases being processed under each stream per year.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
maina or any other admin ...can u make me blue in ndvo spread sheet also as I received my AOR today

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
dima74 said:
Maina, thank you so much for replying. You see, I automatically continue with the same logic when they ask you for the highest level and you answer the total years of "the highest" My wife is really pissed off with me for committing this mistake but I was hoping the officers do review the whole application before they send it back, they are not machines (I hope).

By any chance do you know how it works @ CIO, do they process the cases one by one from the same pile of applications for Skilled, Self-employed etc or they are all worked on separately with different processing times?
if u ask me bot FSW1 .. then its on FIFO basis.. rest about others i don't know..

if the file is approved by CIO they transfer to local VO

but u can refer this
FAQ: http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
three star said:
maina or any other admin ...can u make me blue in ndvo spread sheet also as I received my AOR today
i updated that buddy.. :)

many congrats for ur AOR :)

dima74

Nov 11, 2013
idima said:
1. Don't think it will be a problem. They evaluate you education eligibility based on WES credential evaluation, not on information that you provided in your application. Minor mistakes and discrepancies won't be a reason for rejection.
2. These are separate streams, and they have different plans for visas and cases being processed under each stream per year.
Hi idima

For self-employed the WEs is not required in the first application, neither the copies of diplomas but there is a separate form "background declaration" where I put all my years: secondary + 2 Universities.

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Anyone from Aug. applicant got any good news from CIC.

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
maina said:
why don't u make affidavit for her birth certificate if she is born before 1990..

affidavit is best n safest option
Hi maina.... you mean affidavit from parents and notarize it?? does it work??

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iktheone said:
Hey idima, is it possible that u withdraw money swiping your credit card and then create a DD for it and send it to CIC?
It is better to use DD for applicants from India now. Because you pay upfront to the bank, which issues DD and CIC gets money from their international account, not yours.
So, no transfer or withdrawal limits can hurt your application.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Kumar2k1 said:
Hi maina.... you mean affidavit from parents and notarize it?? does it work??
no i mean go to Notary..

they have some pattern for this affidavit

they wil only enter applicant name, place , parents name etc in that format..

and they wil stamp it and then u can use it anywhere as a replacement for birth certificate

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
physioflex said:
Anyone from Aug. applicant got any good news from CIC.
refer this sheet and check out

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam472 said:

I have also same query, regarding passport expiry...but by some research on this canadavisa.com i found that if your passport valid for (say for eg) 6 months ....they (visa office) issues visa validty of 6 months.
Moral is valid of passport or validity of visa , which ever is earlier is valid.

That what i found..
Please share ....more information..
I would strongly recommend you to get a new passport before moving to Canada. Besides it will be much faster and easier to do it in your home country, then abroad. This is your international travel document and you can get a lot of trouble when traveling with expired passport.