+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
aloha said:
Just found out my cc has been charged .. no PER yet. Noc 2144 and Aug 12 applicant
Congrats and Updated :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swissfswp said:
Hi
I am not at all fat, but quite stocky and muscular by nature like a speedy rugby player or sprinter. My BMI has been between 23 and 30 since I was a teen and then 25 - 30 for all my adult life. My blood pressure is genetically in the upper normal range and I am pretty fit and healthy, also vegetarian.
Should I be worried about the MR. It will be difficult to change my genetics in terms of bone size and muscle mass.
Can you advise?
Me neither. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I can see that I have rather athletic constitution, more like one of Schwarzenegger, with slightly overdeveloped waist muscles and a little bit less developed shoulders and biceps. But, hey, nobody is perfect and I am not going to compete for Mister Universe title this year.
We don't fit in their BMI metrics. So what? Neither does Arnold or any other athlete.
It is clear discrimination against us, overweight athlets, and our rights.
Next year they are going to discriminate shorties, then people with long hair or certain skin color?! We have to change that. :mad:
BMI must die.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
hassanwiz17 said:
The major reason for sunnythesunshine's rejected was a credential from a "NON-RECOGNISED INSTITUTE". With me that is not the case. My report is as follows:

Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2011
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Intermediate Examination Certificate (Which is equal to grade 12 or secondary education)
Length of program: 2 years
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of undergraduate study
What i meant is that the same wordings was used in his case as in yours, This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.

In his case the institution status was not recognized whereas in your case Canadian Equivalency: Two years of undergraduate study

bluecrabs said:
Guys,

My credit card got charged last month but never received any email, after a long wait I received the email today saying my application is rejected :( :(
It says "The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as three years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential."

Please let me know if this assessment is valid and the CIC charging my card for the first phase correct?

I feel so sad.....

Thank you
sunnytheshine said:
I have a query guys.. as u all know my file got rejected due to

"I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (3), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75(8) of IRPA. The equivalency assessment that you have provided does not indicate that you have completed a Canadian educational credential or its' equivalent."

I have a bachelor's degree in computer applications (BCA) from india (integral university) its a private university registered by UGC.
My ECA report by Wes was 3 years post secondary education from a non - recognized institute.

I have also completed my MCA masters in computer applications from PTU punjab techinical university. but i m wait for my degree to come i have a provisional degree valid for one year till the time i get the original one... i will get the original in nov or dec 2013.

as per the cic rules my application was complete but rejected due to minimum requirement so i will not get my file returned.. i will get only the refund of the fee. my ECAS is still IN PROCESS

i m planning to apply next year again after evaluating my MCA degree. with a cover letter explaining the whole story and i have not shown my MCA education in my this year application because i thought they will get confused because i have evaluated only my bachelors degree not masters....

As per WES rule course for which i m applying for evaluation should be completed with all the transcript and degree.

my application will be considered again or not...

need your suggestions !!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
It means there is no one in the forum whose CC was charged or DD was cashed after CIC announced 300 CAP limit.
Yes that's true.

ersalama

Oct 20, 2013
Freebird_76 said:
Hello Ahmed,

Till now all the people who got any contact after PER, it was only MR from CPP-O, as Cairo applicants' files were processed at CPP-O and they don't send AOR.... There was a case of someone who said he got a kind of email stating that Cairo Office will contact him after 2 months but he disappeared and we don't know his case actually.

Right now, follow other Cairo VO applicants timeline and CPP-O timeline, this is the only thing you can do now. There are 2 applicants before you from Cairo VO who are not active here, but our fellow CastroHawk is so active, so his timeline will be clear for you to understand how things are going with Cairo VO applicants.

Hello guys,

I'm back, sorry for being late on my replies.

I applied on the beginning of May just like MarkOverMars with the same Job title & almost the same details and i received an email from the CPPO stating that my file will be processed by Cairo VO & till now i didn't get any reply from them :(

will update you once i get any reply from them

Thank you

gablushablu

Oct 23, 2013
samlap said:
Dear Admin,

Please update. Finally the wait is over for me. I received my passport with visa today. Visa Issued date was October 24 and I received it today.
Thank you everyone

Manay congratulations

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
rawdah said:
Many Congrats and Updated :)

Do share your landing experience.
Thank you. I will surely share my landing experience.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
samlap said:
Thank you. I will surely share my landing experience.
CONGRAAATTTSSS ... happy landing and celebrate sooon in canada ;)

WHAT WAS THE EXPIRY DATE OF THE VISA (FROM DATE OF ISSUE - PASSPORT REQUEST OR MEDICAL)

did u use expresspost national or usa or international .and could u able to track it till delivered

can u share ur officer's code (it's found on the medical & fees request) beside the address of the visa office.

sorry for inquiries but it's for the benifit of all of us

consider it our present for the visa isuue :D :D :D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What would be ECAS status lines in following cases:

1. If application is incomplete and sent back to the applicant
2. If the applicant is not eligible to apply
3. If application doesn't fall into 300 CAP limit

rawdah said:
Yes that's true.

SaravK

Star Member
Apr 4, 2013
Georgia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER in June
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013. Received by CIC: 19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2014
idima said:
Me neither. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I can see that I have rather athletic constitution, more like one of Schwarzenegger, with slightly overdeveloped waist muscles and a little bit less developed shoulders and biceps. But, hey, nobody is perfect and I am not going to compete for Mister Universe title this year.
We don't fit in their BMI metrics. So what? Neither does Arnold or any other athlete.
It is clear discrimination against us, overweight athlets, and our rights.
Next year they are going to discriminate shorties, then people with long hair or certain skin color?! We have to change that. :mad:
BMI must die.
Lol, you guys are the funniest!

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
DR-DARKMAN said:
CONGRAAATTTSSS ... happy landing and celebrate sooon in canada ;)

WHAT WAS THE EXPIRY DATE OF THE VISA (FROM DATE OF ISSUE - PASSPORT REQUEST OR MEDICAL)

did u use expresspost national or usa or international .and could u able to track it till delivered

can u share ur officer's code (it's found on the medical & fees request) beside the address of the visa office.

sorry for inquiries but it's for the benifit of all of us

consider it our present for the visa isuue :D :D :D
Thank you. I will be more than happy to share it.
The expiry date of the visa is the date my medical was submitted to CIC by the doctors.
Yes I used Canada post Xpresspost USA prepaid envelope and I was able to track it all the way. I was able to get the tracking from the Canada Post until it crossed the border and USPS tracking once it entered US.

The email i received was in attention to DB00204. I think it is not the officer's code but the departmental code for handling medical and RPRF request. I am not sure.

I hope it helps.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanwiz17 said:
The major reason for sunnythesunshine's rejected was a credential from a "NON-RECOGNISED INSTITUTE". With me that is not the case. My report is as follows:

Credential Authentication: Transcripts were verified by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Arts
Year: 2011
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission requirements: Intermediate Examination Certificate (Which is equal to grade 12 or secondary education)
Length of program: 2 years
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of undergraduate study
Sorry to hear about this sad news.

This is a tricky issue that causes so many problems, actually nobody is taking care about it when receiving their ECA reports.

CIC requires your last equivilant education degree, so in case the report is stating "non-recognised institut" or "undergraduate program" that means that you have to send your high school diploma report from ECA also as this would be then the highest education degree you got.

Unfortunately, WES are not telling if there's a missing degree you have to assess to apply for FSW, they are only assessing what they got.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ersalama said:
Hello guys,

I'm back, sorry for being late on my replies.

I applied on the beginning of May just like MarkOverMars with the same Job title & almost the same details and i received an email from the CPPO stating that my file will be processed by Cairo VO & till now i didn't get any reply from them :(

will update you once i get any reply from them

Thank you
Hello ersalama,
Can you please provide us with more details about your application as this is a strange case for Cairo VO applicant this year. All applicants after you, till now, their files had been processed at CPP-O, including me, with 2 other applicants who got their PPR already from CPP-O.

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Hi
What date is CIO processing now?
Im just worried if we are still within th3 CAP limit.
NOC3211 is on its 140 applicant as of this week. Our application papers are at Ontario, on its way to Nova Scotia.