+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Kstd512 said:
Why are you finding it so strange my dear friend? My cc was charged on sept 17. Does that suffice ur query ?
It usually takes a week after they charge u to send per, in all cases congrats !

Forum members be ware ppl bluffing you ! The excel sheets are totally missleading and many ppl here are fake.... No one knows whats happening behind CIC doors !

Remember that the rush before the 300 cap is none sense i know August applicants passed completness check ! Uf u didnt get PER then u r still out even if u were charged . FYI if u failed PER stage no refunds ! CIC respect the CAP and they want 300 real professionals for each NOC and not fake ones. So u may be deleted any time from their list towards cap !

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Any AOR/MR/DM from NDVO today..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
I called CIC three times and every time I got the same answer - sorry madam we don't have any information regarding any application. You should send an e-mail or wait for CIC to contact you.
Is there any other number I can call besides 0016139444000?

After the cap update I would really like to know what's with my application. Do you think if my application if incomplete or rejected would be on it's way back to me, I am 17 July applicant

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
Vats said:
I have seen most of applicant UCI start with 90** **** but mine is starting form 52** ****
My UCI start with 57****** :)

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
After obtaining UCI yesterday I logged in to check my status.Immediately after sometime there was cap update and then I logged in again and after I clicked 'in process' this is the status 'We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2013.'What does this mean?I have not received PER as yet.I am a worried 2263 June 13th applicant.Will be grateful of any light shed on this matter.Thanks.

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
ANAHUS said:
After obtaining UCI yesterday I logged in to check my status.Immediately after sometime there was cap update and then I logged in again and after I clicked 'in process' this is the status 'We received your application for permanent residence on June 13, 2013.'What does this mean?I have not received PER as yet.I am a worried 2263 June 13th applicant.Will be grateful of any light shed on this matter.Thanks.
You will soon receive your PER....Congratulation

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
Bozance said:
I called CIC three times and every time I got the same answer - sorry madam we don't have any information regarding any application. You should send an e-mail or wait for CIC to contact you.
Is there any other number I can call besides 0016139444000?

After the cap update I would really like to know what's with my application. Do you think if my application if incomplete or rejected would be on it's way back to me, I am 17 July applicant
As you can see to our spreadsheet, the processing time became slow, now they process for 11-12 weeks. wait for another 2 weeks

relax

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
sachoudary said:
You will soon receive your PER....Congratulation
Thank you.Hope your words turn real. :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
weneklek said:
do you have previous application? if yes. when? mine also 52XXXXXX
I had applied in late 2008 but my file returned in 2010 stating I am not in 38 category which was started at that time

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andonito said:
It usually takes a week after they charge u to send per, in all cases congrats !

Forum members be ware ppl bluffing you ! The excel sheets are totally missleading and many ppl here are fake.... No one knows whats happening behind CIC doors !

Remember that the rush before the 300 cap is none sense i know August applicants passed completness check ! Uf u didnt get PER then u r still out even if u were charged . FYI if u failed PER stage no refunds ! CIC respect the CAP and they want 300 real professionals for each NOC and not fake ones. So u may be deleted any time from their list towards cap !
YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO CALL ANYONE FAKE. JUST BY POSTING 13 POSTS DOESN'T ENTITLE YOU TO MAKE SUCH HOSTILE STATEMENT ON THIS FORUM. THERE ARE MANY GENUINE MEMBERS (UNLIKE YOURSELF) ON THIS FORUM WHO SINCERELY FOLLOW THIS PLATFORM FOR VARIOUS FSWP APPLICATION ISSUES. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS & LEARN HOW TO PROCESS GOOD NEWS FROM OTHER MEMBERS INSTEAD OF GETTING JEALOUS AND BEING SPECULATIVE AND MAKING TOTALLY BASELESS ALLEGATIONS. DEAR ADMINS PLEASE LET US RETAIN THE REAL ESSENCE OF THIS FORUM AND REFRAIN OURSELVES FROM SUCH RIDICULOUS CHARACTERS. THANKS!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You can not say taht the spreadsheet is fake, I am its user since initial and have seen much many user have got advantage of that
and this is not any paid stuff that persons can mislead other to get money, this is just like social website related to canada visa and even I have experienced in my case that spreadsheet is moving much closure than real one.

again if you feel not useful you are free to leave no one cares

Andonito said:

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Vats said:
You can not say taht the spreadsheet is fake, I am its user since initial and have seen much many user have got advantage of that
and this is not any paid stuff that persons can mislead other to get money, this is just like social website related to canada visa and even I have experienced in my case that spreadsheet is moving much closure than real one.

again if you feel not useful you are free to leave no one cares
There have been various posts from this person and he has been very critical from his posts, abt the members, spreadsheet and the whole affair. Please see his posts all the 13 of them are useless and very critical. Suggestion would be to block him.