+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
You can not say taht the spreadsheet is fake, I am its user since initial and have seen much many user have got advantage of that
and this is not any paid stuff that persons can mislead other to get money, this is just like social website related to canada visa and even I have experienced in my case that spreadsheet is moving much closure than real one.

again if you feel not useful you are free to leave no one cares
Well said VATS! The moderators and admins of this forum work really hard to dissipate useful information and it also takes a lot of hard work and time to maintain the spreadsheet. Many FSWP applicants like myself have found this forum and the spreadsheet a tremendous help! What Andonito said was just not an insult to me but an insult to the entire forum community!

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Vats said:
You can not say taht the spreadsheet is fake, I am its user since initial and have seen much many user have got advantage of that
and this is not any paid stuff that persons can mislead other to get money, this is just like social website related to canada visa and even I have experienced in my case that spreadsheet is moving much closure than real one.

Well said Vats,
@ Andonito
If you follow the spreadsheet, you can actually predict who will be getting the next PER, AOR or whatever.
Without this collective effort, you are virtually blind as to when any developments can happen on your application.

Surprising that you don't recognise how useful it is.

kartik8182

Aug 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Doc's Request.
File rejected
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
sinestra said:
Well said Vats,
@ Andonito
If you follow the spreadsheet, you can actually predict who will be getting the next PER, AOR or whatever.
Without this collective effort, you are virtually blind as to when any developments can happen on your application.

Surprising that you don't recognise how useful it is.
+1 from me i felt blind before i saw this forum.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Thanks Kstd512 & sinestra, :D (+1 to both)

@ Andonito : its more better to predict the process (with help of spreadsheet data) instead of being virtually bling (waiting with any idea). 8)
even this can be useful when you are applying thorugh agent still there are some agent who invite pepole showing see 2147 has till only @ 250 entry apply asap you will get in to cap and takes huge money. :eek:

kartik8182

Aug 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2013
Doc's Request.
File rejected
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
kartik8182 said:
+1 from me i felt blind before i saw this forum.
NOC 2243
application received on 18th June.2013 no sign of DD charged or PER :( :( do u feel my NOC rare too.

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Vats said:

Vats and all forum members .... Its not the number of posts you got makes ur words trust worthy ... The point is that ur spreadsheet is missleading .... Who says that the members on sheet are real ? Who says that the update of ur sheet is close to cic update .... Kindly stop missleading ppl with the cap thing you can help others with documentation and process not by giving them advise towards cap whether an applicant falls into the cap or not its the cic call not urs ...

One more thing try to make this forum multinational not from one country !

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
kartik8182 said:
NOC 2243
application received on 18th June.2013 no sign of DD charged or PER :( :( do u feel my NOC rare too.
You can see NOC 2243 is moving little slow than others, Wait you will hear form CIC soon:D

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Vats said:
Thanks Kstd512 & sinestra, :D (+1 to both)

@ Andonito : its more better to predict the process (with help of spreadsheet data) instead of being virtually bling (waiting with any idea). 8)
even this can be useful when you are applying thorugh agent still there are some agent who invite pepole showing see 2147 has till only @ 250 entry apply asap you will get in to cap and takes huge money. :eek:
You are right towards agents .... They try to take ur money for non sense ... 2147 is close to cap but it doesnt mean u cant apply or ppl applied with no reply from cic have low chances ..

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Dear Andonito,
let me inform this forum is multinational you can see different applicant and members of different country
again I am telling you before detail study no one can conclude anything

first study and than speak. . . . .

You are free to leave this forum .;D

Andonito said:
Vats and all forum members .... Its not the number of posts you got makes ur words trust worthy ... The point is that ur spreadsheet is missleading .... Who says that the members on sheet are real ? Who says that the update of ur sheet is close to cic update .... Kindly stop missleading ppl with the cap thing you can help others with documentation and process not by giving them advise towards cap whether an applicant falls into the cap or not its the cic call not urs ...

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Vats said:
Dear Andonito,
let me inform this forum is multinational you can see different applicant and members of different country
again I am telling you before detail study no one can conclude anything

first study and than speak. . . . .

You are free to leave this forum .;D
I can see one flag only ... This forum is for every1 ... Kindly explain august application got charged yesterday noc 2147 ?

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Andonito said:

People who have issues with this very helpful forum should be smart enough not to follow it rather than coming here again and again and posting partial comments just to divert the attention of people like me from useful information.Members who think that the spreadsheet is fake,others members are fake and everything negative should clearly stop logging into this forum and STOP DISTURBING and keep all their opinions to themselves.THANKS.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Andonito said:
I can see one flag only ... This forum is for every1 ... Kindly explain august application got charged yesterday noc 2147 ?
as per sheet data last was of 28th June and in sheet you can see visa office

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Vats said:
as per sheet data last was of 28th June and in sheet you can see visa office
Thats why im telling u its missleading ... My friend got charged yesterday and he is august applicant explain this

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
dear Andonito

in my opinion, for Andonito, please do not take it personal.

this is very effective social forum free of charges and full of experiences of the applicants, to share the experience and help each other. some are giving opinion in writing and some with sheets for the welfare/knowledge of forum members. therefore if anyone is working for sheets, give him points and encourage him instead of discouraging, and if u find something wrong then give him suggestion I hope they will accept it. nekeol

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
last reply to you form my end.
the applicant of 28th june chagred on 17th sept
your friend charged yesterday which is 18th sept so its clear if your firend has refer the forum he/she can easily idea that this time he/she should be ogt charged
and if he/she is not in the fourm we cant have that data but whenver the next one will charged we can have further idea of next applicants

ok than bye
Andonito said:
Thats why im telling u its missleading ... My friend got charged yesterday and he is august applicant explain this