+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Thanks shoaibuc..

shoaibuc said:
Hi forumites,

I was busy for last couple of days. Very happy to see that a lot of rows have turned green and blue colour is also becoming visible. I would like to congratulate the following forum members on their PER:

1....SoniaShoeb,
2....lamia,
3....EngineerA,
4....Maxuha,
5....vishvav482,
6....jaydipbhadaliya,
7....ddd1,
8....anish14,
9....aman_roop,
10...Allspark,
11...sol_singh
12...rinash,
13...sunlight11,
14...brijesh124,
15...dylanthomas,
16...sachoudary

And congratulations to the following for their AOR:

1....Nirmal
2....Mrs. civeng

And congratulations to others whose name I might have missed.

I am eagerly waiting for my PER as well. Fingers crossed ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I am only the one left from the spreadsheet of date 23rd may NOC 2174 applicant ... waiting for my PER mail. :(
my status is IN PROCESS and already mailed them asking about my file status ... on 9th aug ...

Have mercy on me O GOD. ???

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
sunnytheshine said:
I am only the one left from the spreadsheet of date 23rd may NOC 2174 applicant ... waiting for my PER mail. :(
my status is IN PROCESS and already mailed them asking about my file status ... on 9th aug ...

Have mercy on me O GOD. ???
if its showing in process, means you are through.
check your mail box all folders

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
immanuelluna said:
Maybe your file has not been updated by WES on their website. Just wait 3 more days. I also experienced that way.
Goodluck
WES will now send an email to your institution to verify what they have received so keep in touch with the academic registry/exams office of ur institution to confirm any such query from WES and ensure they reply as soon as possible. I advice u visit the uni if u can or at worse call them and explain how urgent it is.

mohsinhere

Jul 16, 2013
Hi All..

Currently cannot see any updates from 2174 and 1112...are they out of the league already...

So we'll have to wait for the package to be returned...Any one received the package so far?
Please do update.

Mohsin

Oboy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
10-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
IshuRaj said:
Got my AOR on Aug 28th. SGVO. exactly 37 days after my PER. admins Pls update.

All other SG PER applicants you will soon be receiving AOR, SG office is working fast.
SG applicants, Pls join the SG forum also to get updates on specific SG updates. Ofcourse, this is always my mother forum. Mother is always special isn't it? :D :D
Nice, another SGVO AOR.

abba2174

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2013
AOR Received.
19 Jul 2013
File Transfer...
05 Sep 2013
Med's Request
03 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
14 Dec 2013 Med's Received:13 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
05 Dec 2013 Decision Made: 08 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06 Feb 2013 Visa Received: 14 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
June middle
sameerkpatel125 said:
hello friends i got my package back yesterday

....earlier when i got info from cic dat my file is returned on july 15.... dat time they also gave the reason.....
1. missing travel form
2.no birthcertificate included or secondary school record

bt when i got my pacage back ....both my n my spouse bc were there....i dont know why they didnt find birth certi or they hv find any problem in it.....

bt they also included a note ....
"if u r unable to provide ur bc or secodary school record which show ur date of birth n parantage ,please provide an affidavite which include ur date of birth...ur full name...n ur parents name......"

i am in big dillema ....wat to do now...?

the one thing i want to specify ...dat my birth certificate detail in english ....bt it is hand -written from authority....so dat is d main culprit......or what

plesae guide ........all views are too essential....

sorry to interpt between cc charge n PER BUT....NEED OPINION I DONT WANT TO TACK CAHNCE AGAIN ...DATS WHY I AM POSTING IT AGAIN
also get some valuble suggestion from ...jhonyzee..three star...n others ..thanx to all of them
Hi Sameer,

My BC was handwritten and was taken in the 70's from the authorities. But that didn't created any issue for me. As they mentioned in the letter, please go for an affidavit and make sure that the documents are in order as per the document checklist while filing. Probably missing travel form was the main culprit.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Congrats

husman said:
Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty Allah SWT i have received [size=10pt]PER on 27-08-2013 [/size] and [size=10pt]CC Charged on 21st Aug 2013[/size]
Happy Happy Happy

Looking forward tp the weekend......... :p :p :p

I love this forum and Im addicted to you guys......

Thanks to each and every memeber as to how we supported each other, may Allah SWT make everyones papers go easy....Aameeen

Waiting to C you all in CA someday Insha Allah

mdharis

Aug 29, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
Interview........
30-09-2014
Greetings everyone. I am a very late entrant to this forum, I've read it quite a few times, but never really participated in it. Here is my case:

"I applied May 14, 2013. When I check my status on CIC website, it shows "In Process". The Campbell Cohen lawyers sent me my UCI, File Number, etc. on July 27, 2013 and said the next communication I should expect to receive would be in 4-6 months. Here is my case:

Masters & Bachelors in United States
NOC: 0211 - Engineering Manager
IELTS score: 9.0
Years of experience: 1.5
Single applicant, lived in US, Canada, Dubai, India in last 5 years so I required all their police clearance certificates

With my application, I had sent them my birth certificate, canadian degree equivalency certificate, Dubai police clearance certificate, FBI clearance certificate. I haven't sent them Canadian police clearance certificate or Indian police clearance certificate because my case manager told me I dont need to show Canadian police clearance certificate (for some reason, idk). The Indian police clearance certificate was issued a little late, and I had already sent my application package by then. The Indian police clearance certificate says on the certificate its valid for 3 months so I guess by the time CIC replies, I would have to go for another one. But I read on this forum that CIC accepts police clearance certificates for a year. Is there any link that confirms this?

My status shows "In Process". Does that mean my AoR, PER, and all those terms that I see on this forum thus far are all done? What the next thing I should expect?

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
captainjimmy said:
Got charged just an hour back....super happy...
App received 17 june
Noc 3211 :D :) ;)
heartiest congratulations jimmy...good luck

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
abba2174 said:
Hi Sameer,

My BC was handwritten and was taken in the 70's from the authorities. But that didn't created any issue for me. As they mentioned in the letter, please go for an affidavit and make sure that the documents are in order as per the document checklist while filing. Probably missing travel form was the main culprit.
Mr Patel,

If you still want to go extra miles. You have this option.
Make one affidavit, go to your local MCD office, file the case that you want computerized BC with name endorsed on that,fill up the form there is small amount of fees and after 10- 15 days you will get the computerized BC.
The process I have followed to get it mine from Delhi, it's the same concept through India I suppose.
Hope it helps.

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may 2013
AOR Received.
31 July 2013
Hi i have received my AOR on 31st July. after that no news ... is NDVO are working or they still on strike...and how much time usually it takes after AOR.. Can anyone update on this?

Maxuha

May 7, 2013
Hi All
Does anyone has a forecast regarding processing times, the time between the file arrival to VO and end of the process?
I saw at this forum various numbers(a yer, 16 month...) also the official processing times of CIC(unrealistic at all), but if I dont mistake, Kenney promised that process should become shorter... ???
Thanks

chinnu1985

Aug 24, 2013
mdharis said:
Greetings everyone. I am a very late entrant to this forum, I've read it quite a few times, but never really participated in it. Here is my case:

"I applied May 14, 2013. When I check my status on CIC website, it shows "In Process". The Campbell Cohen lawyers sent me my UCI, File Number, etc. on July 27, 2013 and said the next communication I should expect to receive would be in 4-6 months. Here is my case:

Masters & Bachelors in United States
NOC: 0211 - Engineering Manager
IELTS score: 9.0
Years of experience: 1.5
Single applicant, lived in US, Canada, Dubai, India in last 5 years so I required all their police clearance certificates

With my application, I had sent them my birth certificate, canadian degree equivalency certificate, Dubai police clearance certificate, FBI clearance certificate. I haven't sent them Canadian police clearance certificate or Indian police clearance certificate because my case manager told me I dont need to show Canadian police clearance certificate (for some reason, idk). The Indian police clearance certificate was issued a little late, and I had already sent my application package by then. The Indian police clearance certificate says on the certificate its valid for 3 months so I guess by the time CIC replies, I would have to go for another one. But I read on this forum that CIC accepts police clearance certificates for a year. Is there any link that confirms this?

My status shows "In Process". Does that mean my AoR, PER, and all those terms that I see on this forum thus far are all done? What the next thing I should expect?
NOC 0211 with 1.5 yrs exp and you scored IELTS 9? Strange :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: