+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

chinnu1985

Aug 24, 2013
hassanwiz17 said:
01. By Manager I assume you mean the NOC "Engineering Manager". Your job ONLY needs to match most of the duties on the NOC for a profession and has nothing to do with Job Title. In fact most of the construction firms don't have a job position of Engineering Manager but the same position is refereed to by many different names in different companies even in the same city or country.
ok :)

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
preity said:
I received a mail from NVDO confirming receipt of my application package.
Is this the AOR mail or AOR mail is once they start processing?
Congratulations on your AOR.

alfa01

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with app.
Dear Friends,

I have made a mistake in the "Additional Family Info Form". I have no children, therefore in "Section B of this form" i have mentioned "N/A" but me and my spouse forgot to sign under "Section B" certifying that we don't have any children.

But we have signed at the bottom of the form that we are certifying every info mentioned in the form is correct.

Will my application be returned for this or do i need to send new "Additional Family Info Form" to CIC? Pls help/suggest. :'(

N.B. I have not yet received any UCI or PER. Application received on 29.07.13.

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
husman said:
Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty Allah SWT i have received [size=10pt]PER on 27-08-2013 [/size] and [size=10pt]CC Charged on 21st Aug 2013[/size]
Happy Happy Happy

Looking forward tp the weekend......... :p :p :p

I love this forum and Im addicted to you guys......

Thanks to each and every memeber as to how we supported each other, may Allah SWT make everyones papers go easy....Aameeen

Waiting to C you all in CA someday Insha Allah
Congratulations husman ... You are on the track

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
AnnieGao2013 said:
I found an important pattern about CC/DD charge..... for example, those June applicants who already got charged or PERs, most of them are using CC payment, but for those DD payment applicants, even though their applications were received one day or two days earlier, the status is slow than CC applicant.

So, my conclusion is that I kind of regret using DD as payment, if you have friends still prepare the application, please advise them to use CC.
Hi AnnieGao2013. Really appreciate your research and concern. But could I also contribute to the issue that the pros and cons of both the payments have to be weighed. I myself paid through CC and my CC was charged on 20 Aug. But it is FAR MORE risky to pay with CC as compared to DD. DD is a bankers draft with a guarantee of clearance through the bank. It might be time consuming but is 100% assured of clearing and payment. CC on the other hand, could be blocked, rejected by your CC company, you might lose your CC or it might be stolen while your application is sent and then when you replace it there is practically no way of informing the CIC and they will reject application and send it back due to failure of deducting payment from a blocked card. So I think there are far more issues with CC payment

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Admin,

Pls. update my status. I received positive PER on 28th August 2013. Fee en-cashed date 21st August 2013.

Thanks

mdharis

Aug 29, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
Interview........
30-09-2014
chinnu1985 said:
I know 1 years is min exp required to apply but is it possible to start your employment as a Manager straight away?
I have a total work experience of 5 yrs, as business development manager, human capital manager and marketing manager, but my engineering manager experience is 1.5 yrs.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
alfa01 said:
Dear Friends,

I have made a mistake in the "Additional Family Info Form". I have no children, therefore in "Section B of this form" i have mentioned "N/A" but me and my spouse forgot to sign under "Section B" certifying that we don't have any children.

But we have signed at the bottom of the form that we are certifying every info mentioned in the form is correct.

Will my application be returned for this or do i need to send new "Additional Family Info Form" to CIC? Pls help/suggest. :'(

N.B. I have not yet received any UCI or PER. Application received on 29.07.13.
It is a really tricky situation. One of the requirements of passing the completeness check of CIC is that all places where signatures were supposed to be appended have been signed. Since IMM5406E (Addt. Family Info) has 3 places for signatures (2 are depending on your answer) hence if you have no children the current guidelines and form ask you to sign the declaration.

However, since you have signed the form at the main place, it MIGHT be accepted and you could be later asked to sign in the presence of a CIC official the declaration of no children. This is only a GUESS.

Seniors please add to this.......

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
mdharis said:
I have a total work experience of 5 yrs, as business development manager, human capital manager and marketing manager, but my engineering manager experience is 1.5 yrs.
If your Engineering Manager experience is over 1 year (full time) and is within the last 10 years, then you are eligible to apply..

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
hassanwiz17 said:
Hi AnnieGao2013. Really appreciate your research and concern. But could I also contribute to the issue that the pros and cons of both the payments have to be weighed. I myself paid through CC and my CC was charged on 20 Aug. But it is FAR MORE risky to pay with CC as compared to DD. DD is a bankers draft with a guarantee of clearance through the bank. It might be time consuming but is 100% assured of clearing and payment. CC on the other hand, could be blocked, rejected by your CC company, you might lose your CC or it might be stolen while your application is sent and then when you replace it there is practically no way of informing the CIC and they will reject application and send it back due to failure of deducting payment from a blocked card. So I think there are far more issues with CC payment
I fully agree with hassan. DD is an assured mode of payment. One of our forum members got his application rejected because the CIC was not able to charge his CC. so its better to wait for a day or two than to be sorry .

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
pandyalakulish said:
Hi Admin,

Pls. update my status. I received positive PER on 28th August 2013. Fee en-cashed date 21st August 2013.

Thanks
Many congratulations!!!!!!!! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
red.mystry said:
Dear senior members,

Please comment for police clearance certificate from india. If someone in past three years have lived in four different cities (jalandhar,pune, mumbai, jaipur, delhi) and his current city is delhi.
But the permanent address is jalandhar (punjab).if he has given pcc from jalandhar punjab, and not from the rest of the cities is it valid or not. I mean PCC issued by senior superintendent of police jalandhar will be valid or I have to get different pcc's from all the cities where I have lived.

Please comment.
Here r some forum discussion to help u better. Search forum, u might get some better results.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/police-clearance-certificate-in-india-easy-way-t39302.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pcc-for-india-t155409.0.html

And I would suggest u to call passport india helpline number 1800-258-1800. They r d best person to guide u.

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
pandyalakulish said:
Hi Admin,

Thanks
Heartily congratulations...

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
amit80203 said:
PCC has to be from most recent city where u have lived for more than one year.

If u have lived for more than one year in Delhi then u require PCC from Delhi not from Jalandhar.
Thanks , So far I know there is no PCC from each city . PPC given by HOME Ministry of your country . So whereever you live in INDIA then need just one PCC from INDIA Govt, it will cover all INDIA cities .

Senior pls. advise .

Thanks / SUSAN