+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
ESZB said:
And congrats jigzyy! I am sorry that WES scare got the best of me for a while! :-\ My best wishes with you... I say if u got the UCI... you're in for a celebration!
Unfortunately UCI does not mean approval, they are giving UCI for rejected application also.
Also Jigzyy suggested that decision is not been made.

BTW praying for successful PER to everyone on this forum.
Jigs

ralucaf

Jun 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civeng said:
Hello
my husband just called CIC and got the same answer "can't tell you such information" :(((((((
So back 2 the waiting game... :-\
Hi, they give him the uci number or anything at all?

husman

May 27, 2013
Jeddah
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 21-08-2013 PER Received 27-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Request
23-01-2014, RPRF Request 23-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014 Meds received 28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014, PCC request 23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PCC, RPRF, MR Slips, PP sent 10 am 04-03-2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 31st Jan 2015 waiting for PRcard
Kalaideng said:
So its happening with others too!! For us they marked our file incomplete because we did not send Internship certificate even though there was no mention of any internship certificate for the bachloers course in the required documents list. very unfair and just a delaying tactic. so wrote them a strongly worded letter while sending the internship cert.
Same here Kalaideng I am an OT n my application was delayed 21 days due to internship certificate and IT IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE REQUIRED DOCS :eek:
I was so tensed n my heart was in my mouth.....wat u think do u think 3142 n 3143 is a hot occupation...any ideas do u think v will make it......where r u from? did u do wes iCal for licensing yet?

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
@Ralucaf: nu,nimic (aka no,nothing)...ai in ercat si tu?(did u try also)

ralucaf

Jun 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civeng said:
@ Ralucaf: nu,nimic (aka no,nothing)...ai in ercat si tu?(did u try also)
nope..with all "negative"results from u i think its useless..and i dont want to waste their precious time ...:))) :D

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
Tolete said:
That's exactly how it was....... At least CiC could not send a NER to me for this reason since they have an original report on hand. However, It would be definitely a long delay .
TOLETE your nickname is so funny to me, are you spanish or spanish speaking? Tolete in spanish is a funny word which means something like a big chunk **LOL** :D

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Manishsb said:
Hurrey..my CC is finally charged for Canada immigration fsw..please update fee encashed on 7/3. ;D ;D ;D ;D

now I am going to have cool florida vacation which I was about to delay to deal with possible resubmission..
cool....
I am going to check if my prev UCI gives me any details..
thx
Manish, many congratulations. Your theory was right. Very much happy for you. You give me a ray of hope.

Islandbabe, you are right, Looking at Manish's case I feel I am still in the game. Hope I also give the news soon.

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
DAN84,

Please send me a PM with your personal info, since I am not allowed to post PM yet.

thanks

luizmattos

Aug 2, 2010
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013<br />CC charged.......: 25-06-2013<br />PER Received.: 04-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
31-07-2013<br />Child added to app..: 06-09-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2014<br />Passports sent..: 15-01-2014<br />Passports rcvd by SPVO: 16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2014
Guys, I'm very glad to announce that I've just received the e-mail with the PER and my UCI number, which means that another stage is completed! :D
Now I'm gonna keep waiting to hear more good news from everybody else here!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our good wishes are with you Jig nesh... :)
jig nesh said:
Manish, many congratulations. Your theory was right. Very much happy for you. You give me a ray of hope.

Islandbabe, you are right, Looking at Manish's case I feel I am still in the game. Hope I also give the news soon.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Luismattos...the spreadsheet really helps with these predictions.....Go celebrate!!! :D :D :D :D

luizmattos said:
Guys, I'm very glad to announce that I've just received the e-mail with the PER and my UCI number, which means that another stage is completed! :D

bantoo

Dec 8, 2011
hi guys tried calling CIC many many times but have not been able to get any info. out of them. Contacted my bank wrt to the cc but they say no encashment by cic. Is their any other way to find out the status of my application.

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
luizmattos said:
I don't see you on SpreadSheet. Could you share your details?

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
FOA congratulations to those whose CC/DD got charged by CIC. More good news to come already!

jigzyy said:
@ Adrenalineforu .. Contacted bank today. They haven't called back on the encashment of DD :-\
Ah, don't worry mate. Good things comes in small packages and often a bit late!

kondaveeti41 said:
Hope they hear our prayers, no one would be on this forum then... ;)
I believe it would be opposite as we have learned in the past. Every now and then a Newbie or even an experienced fella will post the update here in a hurry without even noticing the post just above his did the same thing. And this will sometimes stretch until another 2 days into future with falling frequency of such posts.

Tolete said:
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I received an email from WES asking me to order an additional ECA report since CIC was trying to double check online and they were not able to do it, so I had to pay again for it. Maybe that's why my PER is delayed.
:eek:
Now this is some serious news. CIC had a copy but they want to check that copy against an online copy with WES. And with an inability for them to check online they ask WES to write to you to pay again and ask another copy!!! Why was the hard copy asked then? FTW !!! But at least I can say, you're not out of game, only delayed. Still relieved.

And and and....topics that we discuss, but not limited to, till the time CIC does any update are as follows ;
- Silent listeners/readers & the fear of being snooped by FBI.
- Delivery of PER by Pigeons
- The official time when CIC start working
- An analysis on how CIC works and how lovely/awful Dexter and others are.
- Survey/Analysis of tendency to be on PC/online in relation to one's profession.
- washing clothes in Switzerland.
- aditya_ banging head to find an answer to who came first? Egg or Chicken? suddenly gets it from Jigzyy that it's the Chicken...actually Egg..Chicken ???, whatever!
- oh...and the (un)usual mail girl with her mother an upper hand in CIC. Idoit, grab her bro while there's still an opportunity. Who knows one day we'll say, "Lucky fella, his mother-in-law works for CIC!" :p :p :p

UNITED WE STAND, CREATIVE WE ARE!

With all this I think I'm back on forum after some pause. More here; keep watching this space (as well as the spreadsheet and the usual F5'ing on CAP update webspace) and feel free to discuss on topics of one's preference.

Edit: PER == Pigeon-Expressed-Relief

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Adrenalineforu said:
And and and....topics that we discuss, but not limited to, till the time CIC does any update are as follows ;
- Silent listeners/readers & the fear of being snooped by FBI.
- Delivery of PER by Pigeons
- The official time when CIC start working
- An analysis on how CIC works and how lovely/awful Dexter and others are.
- Survey/Analysis of tendency to be on PC/online in relation to one's profession.
- washing clothes in Switzerland.
- aditya_ banging head to find an answer to who came first? Egg or Chicken? suddenly gets it from Jigzyy that it's the chicken...actually Egg..chicken ???, whatever!
- oh...and the (un)usual mail girl with her mother an upper hand in CIC. Idoit, grab her bro while there's still an opportunity. Who knows one day we'll say, "Lucky fella, her mother-in-law works for CIC!" :p :p :p

UNITED WE STAND, CREATIVE WE ARE!

With all this I think I'm back on forum after some pause. More here; keep watching this space (as well as the spreadsheet and the usual F5'ing on CAP update webspace) and feel free do discuss on topics of one's preference.
You just killed me @ Adrenalineforu! :)