+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is my application data:

Program : FSW-2013
Visa Off : ND
NOC : 2174
IELTS : 7
Spouse IELTS : No
Education : Master Degree (3 years)
Canadian Equivalency : Master Degree
Work Exp: 9
Relative in Canada: No
Job Offer: No
PCC: No
Destination: BC
Self Assessment of Points: 71
Application sent: June 14, 2013
Application Rcvd: June 19, 2013
Payment Method: CC
Application Rcvd by: Dexter?

ALL THE BEST...

Cheers!!!

askaura

Jan 8, 2012
Hey moderators/island babe

We are an immigration firm and one of our employee has posted the data of our client under "askaura" in the excel sheet maintained by you. Request you to delete it the earliest due to privacy reasons. Thanks for understanding

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
prince_of_darkness said:
I have just copied and pasted it from my email .
FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca>
to: "xxx @ GMAIL.COM" <Ixxx @ gmail.com>
date: Mon, Aug 8, 20xx at 3:55 PM
subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca
and below is the full refusal letter

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKEr

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Applicants Name
Address

8 August 20xx

UCI: 6xxxxxxx
*6xxxxxx*

Application: E000ytytytt
*E00006ytuyyt*

Dear Applicants Name:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum
Education
Official language proficiency
Arranged employment
Experience
Adaptability
TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor degree level. Although your Masters degree was on file, transcripts were not on file to confirm the number of years of education.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 17 points for 2 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience with yyyy from March 1, 2006 to September 6, 2007 and xxxx London from April 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010. No points were assigned for work experience listed on schedule 3 of your application that was not supported by employment documentation indicating your main duties and period of employment in that occupation.

No points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at:

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AQS
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello Prince_of_darkness,

Thanks for sharing your reply.

I have a few observations which I could not understand.

In age you have been given 10 and the max has been shown as 10. Where as the max for age as per cic website (not able to post links don't know why) is 12. How come.

Secondly in Language proficiency you have been given 14 which does not add up. the max is 28 out of which 4 is for second language (presume French). There are three levels as per cic website i.e CLB levels 7, 8 and 9. Now points for 7,8 and 9 is 4,5 and 6 respectively for Listening, reading, writing and speaking. If you assume you have min eligible level i.e 4 in all still the points should be 16. Where has this magical figure of 14 come from (not that I am a mathematician to calculate all the permutation/combinations).

Thirdly, for experience you get 17 out of 21 which is contradictory to cic website where max points for experience is just 15.

Lastly in education you have 20 points for bachelors. There is no category in cic website with 20 points.

There is no link at all with the information given in the cic website. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?????

Best.

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alankim08 said:
Yeah, my WES report was sent at May 22, but received at May 27th.
Sorry mate not got this.

As per your earlier details:

You appl was sent: May 27, 2013 and
Application Rcvd:May 30, 2013

then how WES report was sent at May 22 and received May27th.

just trying to understand the details...

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13&lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;Fee Charged.:25/07/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=green]&lt;b&gt;PER Recvd-06/08/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=blue]&lt;b&gt;AOR --:11/10/13&lt;/b&gt; &lt;br/&gt;[color=red]&lt;b&gt;MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
callme2shy said:
Hello Prince_of_darkness,

Thanks for sharing your reply.

I have a few observations which I could not understand.

In age you have been given 10 and the max has been shown as 10. Where as the max for age as per cic website (not able to post links don't know why) is 12. How come.

Secondly in Language proficiency you have been given 14 which does not add up. the max is 28 out of which 4 is for second language (presume French). There are three levels as per cic website i.e CLB levels 7, 8 and 9. Now points for 7,8 and 9 is 4,5 and 6 respectively for Listening, reading, writing and speaking. If you assume you have min eligible level i.e 4 in all still the points should be 16. Where has this magical figure of 14 come from (not that I am a mathematician to calculate all the permutation/combinations).

Thirdly, for experience you get 17 out of 21 which is contradictory to cic website where max points for experience is just 15.

Lastly in education you have 20 points for bachelors. There is no category in cic website with 20 points.

There is no link at all with the information given in the cic website. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?????

Best.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]It was point calculated according to rules in force in 2011FSW.......[/size][/size]

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amar31282 said:
Hi Clickitt ,

From where and by which courier you sent the application..? It reached quickly, mine took 7 days
Hi Amarjit,

I sent through WorldNet Express (India Post) they commit to deliver withing three working day, which they did also.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Soundless said:
we cannot determine with certainty how many completed applications have been received by CIC since May 4th or when the caps/limits will be reached
in other words, mr Cohen knows as much or as little as all we here do. And i dont blame him, there are simply too much variables and too little knowns.

Bharat1986

Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-05
jigzyy said:
Please provide Time & Signing person.
Received Time:15:12 hrs

angelxue

May 23, 2013
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all, I'm the poorest NOC 1112 applicant whose package was delivered to CIC on June 4th from China. How I envy you guys who has got CC charged!! I know I may be late and my chance is very low, while I still want to send my sincere congrats to you lucky guys! You are stars! ;)

alankim08

Jun 7, 2013
I sent application at May 27 as long as I got WES report at May 27, all rest materials had been prepared at that time. I got to do it ASAP.

Clickitt said:
Sorry mate not got this.

As per your earlier details:

You appl was sent: May 27, 2013 and
Application Rcvd:May 30, 2013

then how WES report was sent at May 22 and received May27th.

just trying to understand the details...

captainjimmy

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
Vats said:
Last year rejection reasons just fyi

1 Did not mention in coe duties and responsibilities
2 Insufficient documentation to prove the main duties
3 Insufficient job duties in specified NOC
4 job duties do not match with specified NOC
5 Returned due to not sufficient proof of work experience documents
6 Did not sign IMM008
7 IELTS original not sent or copy not accompanied by CIC
8 Sent academic IELTS instead of general IELTS
9 Incomplete addition family information form
10 Missing document for proof of relationship
11 Returned due to cap reached
12 Returned due to incomplete application
13 Returned due to insufficient points

Hope point number 9 does not becomes a hurrdle in my path as I havent filled 5406 in native language for me and spouse.

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
DD2211 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]It was point calculated according to rules in force in 2011FSW.......[/size][/size]
ach so alles ordnung dann.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
I have not photocopied my application in the hurry to send it to CIC
in manual it is written
will it create any problem in future? I have all form filled softcopies with me.