+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added.... Harry911 Please visit the spreadsheet and provide the outstanding information, their is quite a bit missing.

harry911 said:
Hi All,

Been a silent spectator to all the discussions and now finally got the time to formally join.
Please add me with the following details:

Harry911
NOC 2132
ECA Completed
File Completed
IELTS(L,R,S,W) 9,8,7,6.5
Send Date: 16-05-2013
Received On:23-05-2013
Received Time:10:33
Received By:MARGETTI

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE..... ;)

CHEERSSSSSS

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added.

Please visit the spreadsheet and provide the outstanding details, quite a bit is missing. Thank you.

nikjuneja said:
Just for information:

http : // www . cic .gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

got this link from CIC website..

Admins please include my details:

NOC: 2174
Date Sent: 18-May'13
Date received: 24-May'13, 13:51
Signed by DOUG
PCC: Done
IELTS: 7.5
Waiting for a response from CIC now :'(

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added.

Please visit the spreadsheet and provide the outstanding information.

regards

SyedAbbas said:
Please update my timelines:

Syed Sohail Abbas
NOC 2174
ECA Completed
File Completed
IELTS(L,R,S,W) 8,7,6.5,8
Send Date: 12-06-2013
Received On:17-06-2013
Received Time:12:20
Received By:DEXTER

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

hemanjali said:
my details are as follows
NOC - 3142
VISA OFFICE - NEW DELHI
IELTS BANDS - 8
SELF CALCULATED POINTS - 77
SPOUSE BAND ADDED - YES
RELATIVE IN CANADA - NO
JOB OFFER - NO

DEGREE - MASTERS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
ECA EQUIVLENCE - SAME
JOB EXPERIENCE - 4 YRS
PCC SENT - YES

APPLICATION SENT - 11TH JUNE 2013
FEE METHOD - DD
APPLICATION RECEIVED - 17TH JUNE 2013
TIME - 10:20AM
SIGNED BY : D. MARJETTY
DESTINATION IN CANADA - SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added. Please view your entry in the spreadsheet and provide the outstanding information.

mahshad-h said:
would you please add mine?

Mahshad_h
NOC 2147
ECA Completed
File Completed
IELTS(L,R,S,W) 6,7,6,6.5
Send Date: 12-06-2013
Received On:17-06-2013
Received Time:12:43
Received By:DEXTER

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

Alirock said:
Hi,
Please add my details to the spreadsheet

NOC: 2134
Visa Office: Ankara
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 74
Spouse IELTS included?: No
Relative in Canada?: No
Job Offer: No
Degree: Masters in Chemical Eng.
ECA Equivalence: Same
Job Exp: 6+
PCC Sent: Yes
Application Sent: 5/19/2013
Fee Method: CC
Application Received: 5/22/2013
Receiving Time: 12:55
Signed By: MARGETTI
Destination in Canada: Toronto

mehry

May 5, 2013
Hi Admin,

Could you pleas update my row on spreadsheet? Thanks.

Application received: 17/6/2013
Time: 10:40 AM
Signed by: not mentioned.
Destination: Vancouver

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated.

mehry said:
Hi Admin,

Could you pleas update my row on spreadsheet? Thanks.

Application received: 17/6/2013
Time: 10:40 AM
Signed by: not mentioned.
Destination: Vancouver

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST ALL UPDATES IN GREEN & INCLUDE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION...VISA OFFICE IS A MUST!!!!!!!!

FSW_2013

Jun 19, 2013
Hi ,

Am a B.sc Graduate having over all 5 years of experience in IT space.

I would like to apply for FSW 2013 program on computer engineer slot of cap 300 by the end of this month, as am awaiting for WES and IELTS Report . CIC started accepting applications from 4th of May, what would be the status if I apply end of this month?? Will I be in as the cap is only for 300 employees.

Do we got any update of how many slots is been already filled? Can any one update me with the status please??

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
FSW_2013 said:
Hi ,

I would like to apply for FSW 2013 program on computer engineer slot of cap 300 by the end of this month, as am awaiting for WES and IELTS Report . CIC started accepting applications from 4th of May, what would be the status if I apply end of this month?? Will I be in as the cap is only for 300 employees.

Do we got any update of how many slots is been already filled? Can any one update me with the status please??

balkanada said:
Dear forum visitors, please, but please - read up a bit back when you decide to post some messages/question. This forum has 340 pages and on every 2nd page we have that question. That's maybe 170 same questions and 170 same answers.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FSW_2013 said:
Hi ,

Sorry, you are late.
But since you are almost ready with WES and IELTS report, you should send your application.
Still no cap update from cic.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Well, I think we should add the CIC's corresponding email ID in our contact list so that the email does not go to SPAM folder. Can anyone share CIC's email ID please?

prince_of_darkness said:
Just for the case of curious people out there,, this is the format CIC will respond back if your application is successful. first correspondence from CIC in email if you have authorised email . This is also called PER.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9
Xxxxxxx yyyyyyy ( name of the applicant)
Address of the applicant

Date:

UCI: 8jyjyjyjy
*8jyjyjyj*

Application: E00nnnnnnnn
*E00nnnnnn*

Dear xxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in theCanada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in theCanada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of 550 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in 6615). Your receipt number is 00xxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

SJW
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
:-\