+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
islandbabe said:
Nishtal.......My apologies, please repost in green, so that we can update your profile.

Good job just now Jigzzy, we have had quite a few updates in the past 15 hours, least hope the next wave of updates come from CIC :)
Its All good, I would also like to advise the time received at CIO was 10:18 am

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Thank You DD..
DD2211 said:
I think you should put your last 10 year data in front of CIC.... as in forms they ask you each and every thing for last 10 years. So if that experianc ein not fall in that period you can avoid it... But if it was in last 10 years you should declare it on forms....

For point part they will check.... but proactively you can mentioned in your cover letter if you want to do so....

lamiyasubhani

Apr 27, 2013
I have some confusion in the forms to be filled up and sending documents. Please help me by answering my confusions.
1. What should I write in asset and liabilities in question 11 of the form (schedule 3 economic classes)? Should I give the value of my house/land etc in asset? What is the liabilities of a person?
2. If I write the asset amount including my land and house value, do I need to send the supporting documents of land valuation?
3. If I give the notarized photocopies of the academic documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates instead of only photocopies (without notary), will it create any problem?
4. Besides Original documents (IELTS, WES ECA and police certificate), what documents I need to send original?
5. Is it must or optional to send copy of work contracts and pay stubs while everything written in the employment certificate?

Please help me. Pleaseeeeee.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
canadachocaccon said:
In the instruction book, they already mentioned if you expect to live in Quebec, you can not apply for FWQ.
I wonder how did I completely miss that fact..
Thanks for pointing that out (and to jigzzy too). I don't plan to live in Quebec, so I'm fine. I was just earlier targeting it when FSW was not open for NOC 2174.
BTW, I'm targeting any non-Toronto city in Ontario. :)

cchandran

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
Already sent with the application
jigzyy said:
Please provide Spouse Etc details also.

Thanks!!
Self Calculated Points: 69

Spouse: N/A

No relative or Job Offer.

Courier not yet delivered.

Will update soon.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
lamiyasubhani said:
I have some confusion in the forms to be filled up and sending documents. Please help me by answering my confusions.
1. What should I write in asset and liabilities in question 11 of the form (schedule 3 economic classes)? Should I give the value of my house/land etc in asset? What is the liabilities of a person?
2. If I write the asset amount including my land and house value, do I need to send the supporting documents of land valuation?
3. If I give the notarized photocopies of the academic documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates instead of only photocopies (without notary), will it create any problem?
4. Besides Original documents (IELTS, WES ECA and police certificate), what documents I need to send original?
5. Is it must or optional to send copy of work contracts and pay stubs while everything written in the employment certificate?

Please help me. Pleaseeeeee.
Please find.
1. What should I write in asset and liabilities in question 11 of the form (schedule 3 economic classes)? Should I give the value of my house/land etc in asset? What is the liabilities of a person? Only lqudable assets need to show like, FDs, Share investment, Bank deposits, Bank certificate......
2. If I write the asset amount including my land and house value, do I need to send the supporting documents of land valuation?You need to show only liquidable assets...refer pt 1
3. If I give the notarized photocopies of the academic documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates instead of only photocopies (without notary), will it create any problem?Notarized pothocopies will not create any problem, where as it will make stronger effect that docs provided and true.
4. Besides Original documents (IELTS, WES ECA and police certificate), what documents I need to send original?no other docs
5. Is it must or optional to send copy of work contracts and pay stubs while everything written in the employment certificate?optional that is only for support..

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
guys!! seeking your expert advice, i have sent my application without the police clearance certificate (PCC), and lets hope everything goes in favor, will cic later ask for my pcc first or medical first, coz my concern is if they are asking for medical first then confirmation of permanent resident will be valid only a year starting from the day the medical was taken....and in between i'll lose time gathering pcc and send these to cic..im worried here becoz from other ppls experience cic took about 10 months to give final decision about permanent residence after they provided the medical..and in most cases those ppl were left with only 2 months to land in canada....

moreover regarding the pcc, i used to live in UK and i arranged the pcc already, since im not going back to uk anymore now, does this pcc has any expiry date to cic......coz i dont find it logical as im not going back to UK....regarding my current country of residence i understand that it has to be uptodate......please let me know...thanks in advance..

arlene_a

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince DXB said:
Not sure of the Designation though...coz I do not find it in NOC 2263 category....recheck before sending...otherwise ur file might come back.
thanks for your honest response prince dxb...i hope they would reconsider... ???

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
mrahman said:
moreover regarding the pcc, i used to live in UK and i arranged the pcc already, since im not going back to uk anymore now, does this pcc has any expiry date to cic......coz i dont find it logical as im not going back to UK....regarding my current country of residence i understand that it has to be uptodate......please let me know...thanks in advance..
Normally they expect PCC to be issued less than 12 months ago, I think for any country you lived in, so in your case for UK too.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
mrahman said:
guys!! seeking your expert advice, i have sent my application without the police clearance certificate (PCC), and lets hope everything goes in favor, will cic later ask for my pcc first or medical first, coz my concern is if they are asking for medical first then confirmation of permanent resident will be valid only a year starting from the day the medical was taken....and in between i'll lose time gathering pcc and send these to cic..im worried here becoz from other ppls experience cic took about 10 months to give final decision about permanent residence after they provided the medical..and in most cases those ppl were left with only 2 months to land in canada....

If there is no date of expiry mentioned on PCC than it will be valid only for 6 month from date of issue... Now generally i have seen medical/pasport and PCC request are on same time from local VO...... so plan accordingly....... as per looking last year timings your PCC might not valid for CIC at the time they request you for same.

lamiyasubhani

Apr 27, 2013
DD2211 said:
Please find.
1. What should I write in asset and liabilities in question 11 of the form (schedule 3 economic classes)? Should I give the value of my house/land etc in asset? What is the liabilities of a person? Only lqudable assets need to show like, FDs, Share investment, Bank deposits, Bank certificate......
2. If I write the asset amount including my land and house value, do I need to send the supporting documents of land valuation?You need to show only liquidable assets...refer pt 1
3. If I give the notarized photocopies of the academic documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates instead of only photocopies (without notary), will it create any problem?Notarized pothocopies will not create any problem, where as it will make stronger effect that docs provided and true.
4. Besides Original documents (IELTS, WES ECA and police certificate), what documents I need to send original?no other docs
5. Is it must or optional to send copy of work contracts and pay stubs while everything written in the employment certificate?optional that is only for support..
Many many thanks for your information.

lamiyasubhani

Apr 27, 2013
Dear Altruists,
If NOC 1112 reached 300 cap before my application received by CIO. Will they return my application fee ($1100) for mine and my husband? If they return, how they will return it?

Coolcat

May 21, 2013
lamiyasubhani said:
Dear Altruists,
If NOC 1112 reached 300 cap before my application received by CIO. Will they return my application fee ($1100) for mine and my husband? If they return, how they will return it?
Yes, They will. Don't worry.

arlene_a

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
Updated
IELTS: L-8.5, R-7.0,W-6.5,S-7.5 (Band 7.5)
Self calculated points: 69
Spouse IELTS Included: Not Applicable
Relative in Canada: NONE
Degree: Bachelors Degree 4 years
ECA Equivalency: 3 years
Job Experience: 5+ years
PCC: Yes

Thanks for this great effort.

Hello imnotjustanordinarygirl! i was supposed to send you a private message but i'm not allowed to...anyways, i understand you're from manila and you're applying under noc 2263...if it's okay with you, i would like to ask what college degree did you finish? and what is your current occupation? hope you can help me...thanks much! :)

sultan.naweed

May 24, 2013
Dubai
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
hi islandbabe...

my wife is a mech.engineer...we r planning in sending her b.tech certificate transcripts to WES for their assessment..
one question revolving me is....do we need to send her class ten and plus 2 certificate transcripts as well or else jus her b,tech is fine....i went through there site,its bit confusing...like post secondary education etc....pls help...

n hw do u guys in this thread feel ...chances of getting PR as the cap is 300 per occ list...as we will be filing by june 2013.

cheers
weed