+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Firstladyc1 said:
I am applying under NOC0211 and My employer has given me a letter with the following duties. Will like to know if it tallies with the CIC requirement for the NOC group

Duties performed:

• Conduct Technical and commercial research projects for government and industries
• Work with clients and partners to develop project scope in line with industry standards
• Lead the company's engineering services marketing initiative.
• Assign, manage, and review all technical work, both at design, execution, and closeout.
• Resource vendors and foreign partners when required and enforce knowledge transfer
• Manage all Human resources, ensure competitive recruitment process, and manage staff competence
• Manage day to day company operations and participate in all board meetings

Thanks.
Hello Firstladyc1....

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada enlists the following main duties for NOC 0211 (Engineering Managers):

1. Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an engineering department, service or firm
2. Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
3. Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings
4. Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
5. Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
6. May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.

Here is a link for further details...
http://w w w5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0211 (without spaces)

I say your duties are consistent. Hope it helps.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
sharmausct said:
hi i have sent my application yesterday.in payment form i have mentioned cardholder name without the middle name. actually card holder never use middle name but only on credit card records there is middle name(cardholder father name, which credit card company put them-self,because of maharashtrian custom).will it effect the transaction.if cic is not able to complete the transaction will they contact the applicant for other payment option or they just reject your application?
Hello sharmausct,

It is important that the name of card holder mentioned on the payment form be consistent with the records of credit/debit card issuing agency clearly because they need to be sure that they are charging the right person.

And I'm afraid CIC will not contact the applicant in case they are unable to make the transaction. According to the CIC's guide 7000 for FSW:

"If we are unable to process your payment, your application will be returned to you"

So I suggest that you immediately contact the credit card issuing authority and explain the situation. Hopefully they will be able to provide a solution to this problem.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
amitind said:
Thanks for the info.
Guys it seems like PER or NER is done after CC / draft / cheque is charged ?
please clarify

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Adrenalineforu said:
@ didi7878 - First thing I would say is since you already sent the application, there's no point worrying over it now. What's done is done and you should not spoil your certain today over an uncertain tomorrow.

To answer your worry in short, CIC wants all accounts of education, profession and even unemployment including other things such as criminal convictions in past 10 years or since your 18th birthday to know you as a person who would be coming to and living in Canada. No matter if 6221 would not be counted towards your points or eligibility but it would be used to know your background and all official docs related to it to know you are a true person who did all that. No information is to be intentionally or unintentionally concealed from them.

One of my employer did not provide me the referral letter, so I attached a self declared and notarized referral letter and all email copies from my Gmail account where I requested him several times for issuance of the referral letter but he didn't even bother replying but on phone always said "Yes, Yes, Yes, I'll do"
So it simply means that CIC will send back my application :( After your reply I am doubly worried :(

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
kewlCanada said:
Guys it seems like PER or NER is done after CC / draft / cheque is charged ?
please clarify
Well it does seem so ......

According to the latest CIC Operations Manual:

"If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant."

If I am not wrong I think it means that the fees are charged between the "application completeness check" and the "Assessment against Ministerial Instructions". The latter stage leads to a PER or NER.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
didi7878 said:
So it simply means that CIC will send back my application :( After your reply I am doubly worried :(
No point of worrying. Just wait and watch. Famous saying "the game's not over until the fat lady sings". So no one can say if your file will be returned. There is at least one case in the surrounding, that I know of, who should've been rejected on the logical grounds but was not.

Meantime, I would recommend gathering missing docs, so if in case there is a return of app, you'll be ready to reapply.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
please send me the link of the manual

ESZB said:
Well it does seem so ......

According to the latest CIC Operations Manual:

"If the application is determined to be eligible for processing, the applicant will be informed. Once the CIO has made a positive eligibility determination, processing has begun and processing fees are no longer refundable.
If the application is determined to be ineligible for processing, the applicant will be informed and will receive a refund of processing fees. The application will not be returned to the applicant."

If I am not wrong I think it means that the fees are charged between the "application completeness check" and the "Assessment against Ministerial Instructions". The latter stage leads to a PER or NER.

KHAN2013

Jun 3, 2013
Seniors / Moderators,

***case similar to harry2k4***

It is regarding the following 2 forms:
(1) Schedule A Background /Declaration : IMM5669E
(2) Additional Family Information :IMM5406E

Whether the above 2 forms are to be completed and signed by SPOUSE as well.

If we miss sending those 2 forms, Can we send those later by attaching a covering letter?

Any help / suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

harry2k4 said:
Remember, I sent them addtl spouse family form later with covering
letter but seems they haven't attached with my application.

All - Suggestions please... if I should re-apply in 2147???

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
kewlCanada said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
KHAN2013 said:
If we miss sending those 2 forms, Can we send those later by attaching a covering letter?
(1) - Applicant + Spouse
(2) - Applicant + Spouse
(3) - No. Not until asked by CIC themselves.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
kewlCanada said:
thanks a lot EZB !!
are you in NOC 2174 ?

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
kewlCanada said:
thanks a lot EZB !!
are you in NOC 2174 ?
You are welcome. :) nah. I am in 2131.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
KHAN2013 said:
Seniors / Moderators,

***case similar to harry2k4***

It is regarding the following 2 forms:

Whether the above 2 forms are to be completed and signed by SPOUSE as well.

Any help / suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.
To the best of my knowledge, this is a serious case. Those two forms are very crucial to the processing of your application and someone here had his application returned because of Additional Family Information. So sorry its bad but who says help cannot come from God? Miracles happen!

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
ESZB said:
You are welcome. :) nah. I am in 2131.
@ EZB
lol , and Best of Luck , Actually cant see you in the spreadsheet of FSW 2131 , so did you file it another year ?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ KHAN

If you dont want to wait try email/ Fax ( and also contact the VIsa application center, where you had applied to send your document ) the remaining form again ,
but other seniors can help what could be an exact remedial process.
hope this will help you

Adrenalineforu said:
(1) - Applicant + Spouse
(2) - Applicant + Spouse
(3) - No. Not until asked by CIC themselves.