+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Owais Iqbal said:
Thanks mate :) I hope so too that I will soon get the chance. Good luck mate! To bear the wait I usually use the formula "Don't wait". :p Good luck!
That's a good one to go by, lol. Good luck to you as well.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
How much time ndvo require after PPR1 for passport request

CA Reha

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Hi all forumites,

i made one mistake in form...my date of joining a job is sep'08 whereas i mentioned Jan'08 in the form. I submitted all the supporting docs such as work experience, client reference letter, appointment letter etc mentioning date of joining sep'08....will my this mistake attracts rejection ??....please advice...experts ur advice is highly ceded.

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
(RPRF,May - 2014) (PPR-1,13-August-2014) (PPR-2,24-September-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received on 30-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
February 2015
Owais Iqbal said:
Mate, you can carry as much amount as you want as per the rules and regulations of your country, however, if you carry amount more than $10,000 you will need to inform the immigration officer at the POE. If you don't want to carry whole amount, you can carry bank statement from your home bank.
bank statement from home country is not acceptable at POE, you need DD, traveler's cheque or cash to show

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
SA2263 said:
bank statement from home country is not acceptable at POE, you need DD, traveler's cheque or cash to show
Dear mate,

Please check below and provide valuable comments.

Saps said:
You can remove the money out and invest. Coz you can show proof of the money trail.The only problem here is that when u put that money in property, in all probability you will not be dissolving the property to add back to account and show to VO as POF when asked. So if you are adding money back to the account at the end of year, you will be asked to show source of that money and this should not be borrowed and solely yours. If you think you can prove that then u are good to go.

On the contrary to my statement above, i will paste the mail i received from NDVO on POF. The line i have highlighted in bold, accepts Property evaluation as POF. However, you are better judge of what you should be using :) Hope this helps.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.

Number of family members
Funds required
$11,115
$13,837
$17,011
$20,654
$23,425
$26,419
7 or more
$29,414

Note: In terms of funds required, the number of the applicant's family members includes both accompanying and non-accompanying dependants.

Acceptable proof of funds are:
-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-property valuations of property which is unencumbered by debt in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else's name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.

A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.

If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards.

For more information on funds required to immigrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker please visit the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration – 8.
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi to everyone in the house....can someone please send me a sample Experience Letter as per FSW specifications? I am sending my application this week and my employer needs the required sample so he can design mine, so please I need some guidance on that. I am applying under the nursing category. Thank you.

My email is elton40boris at gmail dot com

Thank you !!!

Stylove

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 2015
Owais Iqbal said:
Dear mate,

Please check below and provide valuable comments.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You can show a bank draft , travelers cheques , money order , cash , stocks , bonds , debentures , treasury bills , cash etc .

I am not sure if they will just accept a bank statement ...you can always get a bank draft & after showing it to the immigration guys at the airport you can deposit it back in your bank the next day. Most probably they will not accept the statement, play it safe and take a managerial cheque or bank draft then you can get it back with you.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
SA2263 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You can show a bank draft , travelers cheques , money order , cash , stocks , bonds , debentures , treasury bills , cash etc .

I am not sure if they will just accept a bank statement ...you can always get a bank draft & after showing it to the immigration guys at the airport you can deposit it back in your bank the next day. Most probably they will not accept the statement, play it safe and take a managerial cheque or bank draft then you can get it back with you.
Dear friend,

You are confusing yourself. Can you please explain this?

"It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. "

It is clearly written that you can carry as much as you can but it is not written that you have to carry all of the money. You are educated person and I think you can easily extract what does it mean.

According to the email received by visa office,

"You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada."

It shows that if you are not carrying whole amount, then you must be able to show that you still have this amount in your home country. The amount you are carrying with you should be in the forms which you have mentioned.

I hope this clarifies everything. There is just a phobia among people about proof of funds and due to this reason they ask to take extra precautions which has created this hesitation.

Relax and chill

Regards

SA2263

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August - 2013
Med's Request
February - 2014
Med's Done....
February - 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 2015
Owais Iqbal said:
Dear friend,

You are confusing yourself. Can you please explain this?

"It is a good idea to research how much it costs to live in the place where you plan to settle in Canada.

Bring as much money as you can to make moving and finding a home in Canada easier. Note, however, that Canadian customs regulations require you to declare if you are bringing more than C$10,000 into Canada. If you do not tell them, you may be fined or put in prison. "

It is clearly written that you can carry as much as you can but it is not written that you have to carry all of the money. You are educated person and I think you can easily extract what does it mean.

According to the email received by visa office,

"You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada."

It shows that if you are not carrying whole amount, then you must be able to show that you still have this amount in your home country. The amount you are carrying with you should be in the forms which you have mentioned.

I hope this clarifies everything. There is just a phobia among people about proof of funds and due to this reason they ask to take extra precautions which has created this hesitation.

Relax and chill

Regards
May be this will help you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39318.0.html

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
sena1 said:
Hello guys,

Please can someone help me out. I am out of my country of residence for study in the U.K. I want to confirm if I can do my medical in the U.K or I have to return to my country of residence for the medical. I don't want to be travelling up and down since I may still have to travel when PP request comes in.

Many thanks guys
Hi mate.... you can do medical with CIC panel physician anywhere in the world. Makes no difference, all accepted.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
bluemav said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone here had his/her medical examination in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Etoile Clinic/First Clinic

How was it? How many days before they will send to Visa Office?

Are they using E-Medical to send the report?

Thanks
E-Medical: yes
The whole setting & service: is first-rate,
that being said, there had been a kind of delay in the results uploading process.
We have done our medicals on the 5th Aug. and the 3rd line was added on 22nd !
I 've no idea about the cause of the time-lag!

ATB !

atipra

Feb 19, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 score (sent with application)
File Transfer...
28-6-2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014
Med's Done....
13-9-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
Hello, Friends
A query - My passport was going to expire in may 2015....so I applied for reissue of passport. My old passport was in ECNR category (emigration check not required). But by mistake on the part of the passport authorities I have been issued a passport with ECR status.
As per this link
http://moia.gov.in/services.aspx?ID1=111&id=m7&idp=104&mainid=73
Canada is a country where EC is not required but i don't know if High Commission will allow ECR passport.
I am confused :( Should I ask for a ECNR passport to passport authorities OR there won't be any problem in immigrating to Canada with ECR passport.
Did any one faced similar problem?
Plz advise

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hi All,
My sister applied on NOC 2134 . Application reached on 15 Nov 2013. Got the PER on 21 Jan. Got one email from Delhi VO on 15 Feb on receipt of application . In June her present employer got verification call. After that she never heard from CIC or VO. She is loosing hope. Please advise if she can still hope for a positive response....

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
sarai said:
Hi All,
My sister applied on NOC 2134 . Application reached on 15 Nov 2013. Got the PER on 21 Jan. Got one email from Delhi VO on 15 Feb on receipt of application . In June her present employer got verification call. After that she never heard from CIC or VO. She is loosing hope. Please advise if she can still hope for a positive response....
ORDER GCMS TO VIEW NOTES FROM OFFICEER