+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Dear Island babe,
At first thank you for your wishes.

Secondly a few additions that will help the person to acquire a quick PCC
> Let them fill the offline pdf form and then take a printout & upload the xml file.
> Need to carry the original passports and copy of the first & last pages of the passport
> Let them pay by cash at the PSK. It is more easier than the online payment.
> No need to book an appointment at all.
> Also need to take a copy of the MR letter from the high commission.
> Be at the PSK at 7 AM to avoid the huge queues that gets generated within no time.

Hope this helps.

islandbabe said:
My NDVO Friends need your help answering this one:

I NEED another favor from you. if you don't mind could you lemme know which is the best way to get PCC from India. I want to get PCC from my work location city ( to prove my residence in that city ) but my passport has my home city address on it, so will it be any trouble to get it and what documents ( rental agreement/bills ) should I take with me if i want to get the PCC from my work location city.

things I know so far on PCC :
1. Register in PSK website (for each of the family members)
2. Login with your credentials
3. Go to PCC section and opt for downloaded/offline form (as it's easier to fill up and make edits)
4. Once you are done with the form, submit it
5. You will get the ARN (keep a note of it)
6. Don't upload any documents
7. Make the payment thru your CC / online banking
8. You will get an appointment slot (but DON'T worry about the date, PCC from PSK DOESN'T require any prior appointment - JUST WALK-IN with your documents)
9. Take Print out of Application receipt and Payment Receipt
10. Take required address proof and copy of your existing passport (as mentioned in PSK website)
11. DON'T take any photograph
12. Write a request letter in A4 page to RPO, (Your CITY) to issue PCC for Canadian Immigration
13. Once you submit the papers, you will get a token
14. Wait for your turn
15. get the PCC within few hours.

dhlee

Jun 5, 2013
Hi,
I was requested about personal history and address details from Manila Office before I got MR request.
They said "we have completed an initial review of your application and will notify you of next steps once we receive and assess your documentation."
Is it good news?
I think they are moveing now and will do fast cause it's been almost 10 month....

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAILTEJ said:
Dear Forum Members.........I would like to share my Canada visa story:

Background and Learnings:

My wife had applied in 2006 through one of the consultants operating under moveandmigrate @ gmail.com based in Dubai, UAE.
i dont want to take his name in public forum. He cheated and misguided her..firstly by providing wrong assessment of points
and then not providing copy of replies from the CIC about updates on her application..as all CIC communication were sent to his PO BOX.
.In 2010 my wife received rejection letter from CIC and she was devastated with the news.
And then like all other cheat consultants he didnt take responsibility for it and disappeared completely.
Infact he told her that her experience and education is not upto the mark, which made her believe that Canada
is looking only for highly qualified and highly educated immigrants, which was not the fact.
She was devastated as she was extremely keen to move to Canada and give a new beginning to her life.

I hate such unprofessionals and cheats who play with people's life and dreams just to make few bucks.

New beginnings:
Me and my wife got married in 2010. However, i knew her since 2008. I knew about her canada application...but i didnt
know much details about her application story. After marriage she told me how she was given false hopes for almost
4 years and how it affected her.
Hence, in 2012 i decided to apply to make her dreams true. Honestly i was not keen myself. But, i wanted to make it happen for her.

But, unfortunately as you all know in 2012 FSWP applications were put on hold. And i finally got the opportunity to apply in 2013.
However, the one year gap helped me prepare my application and documents. And i keenly followed all the updates from CIC, especially
from canadavisa.com which was immensely helpful.

Below are timelines for our 2013 application:

1. Courier send from Dubai - 5th May 2013 for FSWP NOC 2174
2. Courier received at CIC -9th May 2013
3. DD Encashed - 24 June 2013
4. PER Received - 2nd July 2013

5. Email from Ottawa Office confirming receipt of my application and
requesting clarification additional documents clarifying current place of residence - 24th Sep 2013
(THIS EMAIL WENT TO JUNK / SPAM AND IT NEVER CAME TO MY NOTICE. ??? ??? ???.

6. APPLICATION REJECTED BY OTTAWA OFFICE DUE TO NO RESPONSE WITHIN 60 DAYS - 4th Dec 2013
EMAIL CAME TO MY INBOX AND I WAS DEVASTATED :-[ :-[ AND ALL THIS WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR
MY EMAILS IN MY INBOX )

7. I SENT EMAIL TO OTTAWA OFFICE REQUESTING TO REOPEN THE FILE - 5TH DEC 2013

8. APPLICATION RE-OPENED BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 5TH DEC 2013 ;D ;D ;D
( I WAS SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THEIR REPLY WITHIN FEW HOURS AND WITHIN SAME DAY.)

9. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND CLARIFICATION SUBMITTED TO OTTAWA OFFICE - 16TH DEC

10. REQUEST FOR MEDICALS / RPRF / PCC - 19TH JAN 2014

11. MEDICALS AND RPRF SUBMITTED - 26TH JAN 2014

12. PCC SUBMITTED - 27TH JAN 2014

13. REQUEST FOR PASSPORT BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 7TH MARCH

14. EMAIL SENT TO OTTAWA OFFICE TO ASSIGN ALTERNATIVE OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION, SINCE
OTTAWA OFFICE RETURNS PASSPORT ONLY WITHIN USA AND CANADA. - 7TH MARCH

15. OTTAWA OFFICE ASSIGNED ABU DHABI OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION - 12TH MARCH 2014

16. PASSPORTS SUBMITTED TO ABU DHABI OFFICE - 19TH MARCH 2014

17. PASSPORTS RECEIVED FROM ABU DHABI OFFICE WITH MAPLE LEAF - 27TH MARCH 2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

NOW ME AND MY WIFE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH FAST PROCESSING OF OUR FILE BY CIC...

MY WISHES AND BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL APPLICANTS !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO ISLANDBABE FOR STARTING THIS WONDERFUL FORUM AND ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO HELPED
ME...I AM SHORT OF WORDS TO THANK THEM FOR THE AMAZING WORK THEY ARE DOING...

GOD BLESS CANADAVISA.COM
Great Story... Hats off to you & your wife for keeping your DREAM alive. :)
God always keep a watch on our hard work and he surely blesses us with a positive outcome.
Really very happy for you'll and i thank you on behalf of myself and the forum to make your wife's DREAM come true.
God definitely has gifted her with a lovely hubby like you and she must be very proud of that. :)
I always keep on telling my friends... "If you have the ability to DREAM something, you definitely have the power to fulfill it"
MAILTEJ, i don't know where my story is going to end, but i surely want to wish you all the happiness in world from the bottom of my heart.
and also best wishes to all the forum members towards our dream to Canada. I always pray for all the members to achieve success in this journey.
And remember, we all have done all what we could do... now everything depends in the hands of Almighty God. :)
Always have Faith in God and think positive... this is what my mom advises me to follow :)

God bless us all :)

lids

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
SNRAO said:
Dear Amit80203,
Thank you very much.
Congrats SNRAO! All the very best for your new life in Canada.

P.S. - I got a reply from CIIP saying April 1st session is already full, will have to wait for the next one, would miss to meet some of you folks. Anyways All the Best again ..

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
amit80203 said:
Only if present address in same as per passport.
If different, police verification would be initiated which might take 15-30 days.
For my case, present address is different than the on ein passport. But I got the PCC from PSK Bangalore in 3 hours ..

IMHO - I think PSK will issue you a PCC on the same day if you could show some original proofs of present address.

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
nishtal said:

Alhamdulillah

--------------

Thanks for the support guys!!

WIsh you all good Luck!! hang in there it will happen ..don't loose hope!
Congrats nishtal! ATB for the move .. Enjoy!

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Mailtej, I don't have the words to say how HAPPY i am for you and your wife. You story is very inspirational and I am glad you shared it with us.
Congrats on your marriage and on getting your PR visa for Canada.

I sincerely wish you all the best and may god continue to bless you and your wife.

MAILTEJ said:

My wife had applied in 2006 through one of the consultants operating under moveandmigrate @ gmail.com based in Dubai, UAE.
i dont want to take his name in public forum. He cheated and misguided her..firstly by providing wrong assessment of points
and then not providing copy of replies from the CIC about updates on her application..as all CIC communication were sent to his PO BOX.
.In 2010 my wife received rejection letter from CIC and she was devastated with the news.
And then like all other cheat consultants he didnt take responsibility for it and disappeared completely.
Infact he told her that her experience and education is not upto the mark, which made her believe that Canada
is looking only for highly qualified and highly educated immigrants, which was not the fact.
She was devastated as she was extremely keen to move to Canada and give a new beginning to her life.

I hate such unprofessionals and cheats who play with people's life and dreams just to make few bucks.

New beginnings:
Me and my wife got married in 2010. However, i knew her since 2008. I knew about her canada application...but i didnt
know much details about her application story. After marriage she told me how she was given false hopes for almost
4 years and how it affected her.
Hence, in 2012 i decided to apply to make her dreams true. Honestly i was not keen myself. But, i wanted to make it happen for her.

But, unfortunately as you all know in 2012 FSWP applications were put on hold. And i finally got the opportunity to apply in 2013.
However, the one year gap helped me prepare my application and documents. And i keenly followed all the updates from CIC, especially
from canadavisa.com which was immensely helpful.

Below are timelines for our 2013 application:

1. Courier send from Dubai - 5th May 2013 for FSWP NOC 2174
2. Courier received at CIC -9th May 2013
3. DD Encashed - 24 June 2013
4. PER Received - 2nd July 2013

5. Email from Ottawa Office confirming receipt of my application and
requesting clarification additional documents clarifying current place of residence - 24th Sep 2013
(THIS EMAIL WENT TO JUNK / SPAM AND IT NEVER CAME TO MY NOTICE. ??? ??? ???.

6. APPLICATION REJECTED BY OTTAWA OFFICE DUE TO NO RESPONSE WITHIN 60 DAYS - 4th Dec 2013
EMAIL CAME TO MY INBOX AND I WAS DEVASTATED :-[ :-[ AND ALL THIS WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR
MY EMAILS IN MY INBOX )

7. I SENT EMAIL TO OTTAWA OFFICE REQUESTING TO REOPEN THE FILE - 5TH DEC 2013

8. APPLICATION RE-OPENED BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 5TH DEC 2013 ;D ;D ;D
( I WAS SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THEIR REPLY WITHIN FEW HOURS AND WITHIN SAME DAY.)

9. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND CLARIFICATION SUBMITTED TO OTTAWA OFFICE - 16TH DEC

10. REQUEST FOR MEDICALS / RPRF / PCC - 19TH JAN 2014

11. MEDICALS AND RPRF SUBMITTED - 26TH JAN 2014

12. PCC SUBMITTED - 27TH JAN 2014

13. REQUEST FOR PASSPORT BY OTTAWA OFFICE - 7TH MARCH

14. EMAIL SENT TO OTTAWA OFFICE TO ASSIGN ALTERNATIVE OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION, SINCE
OTTAWA OFFICE RETURNS PASSPORT ONLY WITHIN USA AND CANADA. - 7TH MARCH

15. OTTAWA OFFICE ASSIGNED ABU DHABI OFFICE FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION - 12TH MARCH 2014

16. PASSPORTS SUBMITTED TO ABU DHABI OFFICE - 19TH MARCH 2014

17. PASSPORTS RECEIVED FROM ABU DHABI OFFICE WITH MAPLE LEAF - 27TH MARCH 2014
:) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

NOW ME AND MY WIFE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH FAST PROCESSING OF OUR FILE BY CIC...

MY WISHES AND BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL APPLICANTS !!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO ISLANDBABE FOR STARTING THIS WONDERFUL FORUM AND ALL SENIOR MEMBERS WHO HELPED
ME...I AM SHORT OF WORDS TO THANK THEM FOR THE AMAZING WORK THEY ARE DOING...

GOD BLESS CANADAVISA.COM

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
MAILTEJ said:

GOD BLESS CANADAVISA.COM
That's great mate..You never gave up!!

Many congratulations! and all the best for your future.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Participate for voting to find out the best Canadian immigrants among this top 75 finalists..... Please read about their profile and success stories.... It is really inspiring.... Hope some among us in this forum will be in the top 25 list in the future....

canadianimmigrant.ca/canadas-top-25-immigrants/vote

PS:- Please don't get biased with Country, Ethnicity etc..... See their work and vote.....

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi NDVO forumties,
Below is the NDVO overall progress towards DM/VISA dashboard-NOC Wise as of today.

Download link : https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1_wmk_RRc-79-PcUKuKrI6wWj6GOy-fIfnAKvbyIlGGg/pub?w=1440&h=1080

lids

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BAMP said:
For address proof you can show rental agreement as well as your appointment letter or also you can ask your employer to issue address proof certificate, bank statements or telephone bill.
Incase the present address is different from past address.....

Proof of Address
You are required to submit atleast 1 of the documents listed below.
1 Water Bill
2 Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
3 Electricity bill
4 One year statement (with transactions)/ Passbook of running bank account (Public Sector Banks only)
5 Income Tax Assessment Order
6 Election Commission Photo ID card
7 Proof of Gas Connection
8 Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
9 Spouse's passport copy (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant's present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
10 Applicant's current and valid ration card
11 Parent's passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)
12 Aadhaar Card

Note:
(For Minor) : For minor applicants, present address proof document in the name of parent(s) can be submitted.
(For Document No. 1, 2, and 3) : Atleast 2 bills are required - One bill should of be of last year and the other bill of current year.
(For Document No. 4) : To view the list of banks whose passbook/statement is acceptable as proof of address, click here.
(For Document No. 8 ) : Only public limited companies can give address proof on company letter head along with seal. Computerised print-outs shall not be entertained.
(For Document No. 10) : If any applicant submits only ration card as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories.
(For Document No. 12) : If your Aadhaar card issuance date is less than a year from passport application processing date at PSK, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories.

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/popuponline/AttachmentAdvisorSub?subDocID=7001&confirmDOB=7001

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
rakeshtk said:
Guys,

Participate for voting to find out the best Canadian immigrants among this top 75 finalists..... Please read about their profile and success stories.... It is really inspiring.... Hope some among us in this forum will be in the top 25 list in the future....

canadianimmigrant.ca/canadas-top-25-immigrants/vote

PS:- Please don't get biased with Country, Ethnicity etc..... See their work and vote.....
I already voted. Thanks for the link. :)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gilmerfamily said:
I already voted. Thanks for the link. :)
You are welcome glimerfamily... We can also be a member in that website by signing up.... I think it is a good platform for job search, discussions and other information relating to canada immigration and settling.....