+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kiran777q

Aug 23, 2013
Hi,

I have applied for NOC 2174, As per the fedex my application will reach in one day. But i see that the cap is reached already the limit.
So is there still any chance for my application ?or i need to loose hopes on my application ?

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
ESZB said:
Attention Everyone! Great news!

DEBIT CARD CHARGED!!! just 5 min ago! :D

Dear admins please update my info
NOC 2131
Application received: 12 June 2013
Great News! Was expecting it. Please accept my hearty congratulations!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Got a mail from my local VO-----[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Singapore[/size][/size]...Just to share with you

"" UCI: XXXXXXXX
Application No.: YYYYYY
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Z,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/10.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

................................................................................"""[/size][/size][/size][/size]

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
islandbabe said:
I would like to take the opportunity to thank The Immigration Law Firm of Campbell Cohen, for facilitating this forum and allowing users like myself to create these chats where information can be shared for the benefit of all FREE OF COST!!Even more so as because of these forums, people have the option of not using consultants like Campbell Cohen if they cant afford to. THANKS
well said :)

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Got a mail from my local VO-----[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Singapore[/size][/size]...Just to share with you

Dear Z,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/10.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Visa Section
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

................................................................................"""[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Thanks for updating the information
Did you made the inquiry to Singapore VO and they replied to your inquiry or else you received this email as AOR for Local Visa Office you have mentioned.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Congrats Asif-eee

mighty gill

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Member,
Don't get your moral down. Apply immediately again.
Although your NOC may not be moving fast but there are certain other NOC's that can move fast and will ultimately lead to hit the overall CAP of 5000.

The same thing was happened in 2011 FSW program.
FSW 2011 program was full with overall 10000 Cap limit and that time too, from the best of my memory, your NOC was still having the space.
So a word of advice is apply immediately and even if you have to re-appear for IELTS, just do it..

Last but not least, winds and waves never stops, you have to be with them in order to fly and float.
Make your determination strong enough in order to swim rather than sink.
Remember, Fortune favours the brave.
+1 for u

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Ashif...on your AOR. ;)

ashif_eee said:

Dear Z,

Visa Section
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
bluemav said:
Proof of Funds - Bank Cert

Should I request to convert it to Canadian $ or just leave it in Phil Pesos amount.

Thanks in advance!
Tell the bank to convert it to Canadian dollar, they will do it for you. don't worry.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
I guess this is the first AOR from SGVO. Congrats!!!

ashif_eee said:

Dear Z,

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
sameerkpatel125 said:
in how many days u got ur package back
I am not eligible for PMs yet. In response to your PM, they charged £10.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
islandbabe said:
I would like to take the opportunity to thank The Immigration Law Firm of Campbell Cohen, for facilitating this forum and allowing users like myself to create these chats where information can be shared for the benefit of all FREE OF COST!!Even more so as because of these forums, people have the option of not using consultants like Campbell Cohen if they cant afford to. THANKS
Long live The Immigration Law Firm of Campbell Cohen ;)

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Adrenalineforu & Drhils congratulation on PER

ashif_eee congratulation for AOR and sharing it :) Great so now we all Singapore VO know that they send an ack!:)

iby2147 post another 2 more post and you can PM any one for free

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
iby2147 said:
I am not eligible for PMs yet. In response to your PM, they charged £10.
after 10 post u will be eligible

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zolter said:
I guess this is the first AOR from SGVO. Congrats!!!

Thanks Zolter...may b u r right....SGVO may be become more dilligent now... ;D ;D :p :p